Visa to Australia

Cheepoozz

Reaction score
Long time customer of Kang & Team since 2012
Thumbs up for the value for money service
You provide exact what Singaporeans are looking for : Cheap and GOOD service.

Keep up the good work Kang & Team.

hygge island

Reaction score
wow... very impressed by Rachel from kangaroo Kang... I feel I need to write a short note about it.

Family holiday flying to Perth on 3rd Dec. Busy lately, had no time to apply for visa. When I tried today, I realised not many avenues to do application on a weekend. very worried. But found info on the trusted HWZ, and found this tread. Email Kangaroo Kang at around 9am, got a reply in less than 2-3 min. Fill up form with my details and send email with attachment, and everything was setup in less than 10min. WOW!

Next step, I verify everything is in order from auzzie website. Children all ok except for wife.
Because my wife is in process of applying APEC card, we didnt realise that she already has visa so i couldnt obtain the confirmation on auzzie website. Rachel from kangaroo kang took time to explain with super speed over emails and I was able to confirm wife has visa. So yes, I only need 2 visas since wife already has hers. But since rachel provided the service to apply for all 3, i happily paid for 3 x visa service. all settled, now i can go pack luggage!

patheticjia

Reaction score
Thanks to Jasmine and team for assisting me at midnight!!. I just wanted to check approx how long will it take to get my visas approved cos I wanna do it after my finals. But Jasmine replied my email within 10mins and after I sent the details at approx 1am, I received the confirmation email in less than 5mins. Not trying to encourage anyone to do it so late at night but am very thankful towards the team. At least I dont have to worry about visas issue!

celtosaxon

Reaction score
Another thumbs up to KangaroosKang, Jasmine got me and my 2 kids ETAs approved just 6 minutes after sending the spreadsheet. Fast, reliable and affordable, what more can you ask for?

Stevi_Boi

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Once again, the entire team and shoutout to Jasmine Lee & Rachel Lim.
Thank you for swift response and sending out the VISA approval to me at 11+pm.

Reslilt

Reaction score
Thanks KangarooKang Team

Got a reply within 10 minutes! Very amazed by the team's service. Definitely using them again next time when I travel to Australia.

Cheers!

tsuyuri

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
A very big thank you to Team KANGaroos and Rachel for the extremely quick service. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

FinalFrontier

Reaction score
Singaporeans (also citizens of Brunei, Canada, HK SAR, Japan, Malaysia, S Korea, US) can apply for instant Electronic Travel Authority (ETA) on the Australian government website. eta.homeaffairs.gov.au

Choose either business or visitor. People going for business meetings etc usually apply for business visa. Online payment.

As far as I can remember, almost instant approval. Print out and put in passport in case of enquiries at immigration (though never had any), but also to remember the expiry date, as it's 1 year validity for multiple entries.

Can also check status of ETA online if you cannot remember if you already have one approved.

Hope this helps.

FinalFrontier

Reaction score
Singaporeans (also citizens of Brunei, Canada, HK SAR, Japan, Malaysia, S Korea, US) can apply for instant Electronic Travel Authority (ETA) on the Australian government website. eta.homeaffairs.gov.au

Choose either business or visitor. People going for business meetings etc usually apply for business visa. Online payment.

As far as I can remember, almost instant approval. Print out and put in passport in case of enquiries at immigration (though never had any), but also to remember the expiry date, as it's 1 year validity for multiple entries.

Can also check status of ETA online if you cannot remember if you already have one approved.

Hope this helps.

By the way, be careful of google search for ETA. Quite often comes up with ads from agents who charge you "service fee" for handling the application (totally unnecessary). The service fee can range from a few dollars to a hundred dollars! Be careful and read the email address properly. Make sure it is the Australian government one (gov.au, with Australian government logo)

trailblaze

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
if do the ETA last min at Changi airport, i was charged $50 sgd per pax abt 3 year ago cos i forgot need ETA...
shld hav come to tis thread sooner...

but then again, why the fk does aussie still implement tis leceh ETA when it is free of charge when the travel agency apply on behalf of travellers???

kaoriharang

Reaction score
Unpaid Intership Visa

Hello,

I am currently a post-graduate student.

I am currently applying for an internship for a total of 10 weeks in Melbourne that starts from May 2019. The internship is however unpaid.

I am currently trying to figure out which visa would best suit my situation. The number of visas complicates as I am unsure which visa is best.

Does anyone have any advice or recommendation?

Awesom Andy

Reaction score
Hello,

I am currently a post-graduate student.

I am currently applying for an internship for a total of 10 weeks in Melbourne that starts from May 2019. The internship is however unpaid.

I am currently trying to figure out which visa would best suit my situation. The number of visas complicates as I am unsure which visa is best.

Does anyone have any advice or recommendation?

For such information, you are best to do your research on the immigration department's website, and/or contact an agent. Nobody here would know your exact situation so any visa advices should be taken with a grain of salt. Note that the tourist ETA is really designed for tourist activities and temporary business visitors so this may or may not be suitable for your needs. Other forms of temporary visas are available.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.