Qoo10 Deals. (Strictly no referral link) - Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elysium87

Reaction score
My friend bought before. batt life only 1h. pointless. buy laptop but cannot use outside

haha i just sold my laptop which is about 8 years old. i think the buyer is some reseller, my laptop battery life CMI, must charge while using if not GG.

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Gotten myself a Transcen RDF9K card reader at $20 and finally tested the samsung evo+ 128gb microsd from Ekey. Storage shows 120gb after reformat. Results from H2WTEST is as such:

Untitled.jpg

Considered good or not?

yusoffb01

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
not good. supposed to be 90MB write, 100MB read

this free usb3 otg can do 70MB rwrite 90MB read on my strontium a1 card. It is so good i picked up a few and sold away the microsd card that came with it
85NxCjB.png

Last edited:

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

this free usb3 otg can do 70MB rwrite 90MB read on my strontium a1 card. It is so good i picked up a few and sold away the microsd card that came with it
85NxCjB.png

90mb write/100mb read is in theory or actual? I know package writes that but can achieve this in reality? Maybe got time i go test out my 128gb frm 1st in my phone.

Shadowz1984

Reaction score

85NxCjB.png
$17.90 for 32gb microSD where got cheap? Like not that worth even with the card reader...

Sent from 大帅哥 using GAGT

watzup_ken

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My friend bought before. batt life only 1h. pointless. buy laptop but cannot use outside

I am sure there are people that buy laptops, but with no intention to bring it out in the first place. After all, it is still a good mobile PC that one can use anywhere at home, as long as they have a power point there.

Elysium87

Reaction score
Where did you sell it at?

carousell, ppl suggest me to go PC theme and ask the price. i went their online and input my specs, they offer me 20 to 50 only. i was like wtf

then it just happened that another buyer in hwz asked for my laptop model and stuff and told me i could sell around 300.

cryn79

Reaction score
carousell, ppl suggest me to go PC theme and ask the price. i went their online and input my specs, they offer me 20 to 50 only. i was like wtf

then it just happened that another buyer in hwz asked for my laptop model and stuff and told me i could sell around 300.

Hi,
Can share this contact? This person could be refurbishing laptops and hope to extract the best possible value for my old laptop.

Hafi

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
bought some stuff via chrome browser, not sure y they kept storing my card details on their platform despite unchecking the box to save it. arghhh :s22:

yes, even you untick the box for saving credit card details when you order, the next time you order again the last cc details will be auto populated until you delete it manually... nothing to do with your browser.

bladez87

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

85NxCjB.png
argh. Need go find. I have 1 or 2 of them which I never use before

Sent from Samsung SM-J730GM using GAGT

rECKleSSfElla

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Has anyone gotten this monitor or tried it before? Cheapest 144Hz monitor I know of. Thinking of getting just to try. Not doing colour sensitive work, just using to surf internet lol. If don't like maybe I might give it to my parents and let them use.

https://www.qoo10.sg/item/ADVANCEON...RVED-GAMING-MONITOR-FREE-GIFT-POWER/420886881

pure net surfing you want 144hz for what?:s22: In any case, this listing is korean seller so no warranty. At the price you might as well take a look at Prism+ monitors where its also korean oem rebranded but at least have local warranty.

Last edited:

Jazzbie

Reaction score

You mean you managed to sell your 8 year old laptop for a few hundred dollars in Carousell?

:eek:

It must be a pretty high end model back in the day then..

Elysium87

Reaction score
You mean you managed to sell your 8 year old laptop for a few hundred dollars in Carousell?

:eek:

It must be a pretty high end model back in the day then..

Nah, my model was Acer Aspire 4750G-2632G50Mnkk. Average kind.
I guess is they usually sell overseas one. Or some ppl really do charity for poor kids in sg.

I also didn't sell at 300 cause of my battery life, no HDD which means no windows so I reduce price

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.