[Official] Langrisser Mobile English

Humster

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
auto battle arena sucks..

its useless unless u super outlevel your opponent.

Normally ppl don't auto. But I auto for more points. If you use auto, you need to know where your enemy is placing their troops, how fast your troop move and the map itself.
Not forgetting who you want you move first and last.

Example, if I see the other guy have Chrie, I'll place my Lance towards her, so likely she would target by Lance first. Place Lance 2 spots behind a healer, who does not bluff. Set sq, said healer first move then Lance. Healer would move at the start, since no bluff spell. Lance would move and position 2 spots ahead of the healer. Oppoent turn, Chrie would charge towards Lance and get the first hit in. Since Lance > other flyers, he would likely take the hit and dmg Cherie at the same time. Next turn your healer 2 spots behind ance would move to heal him.

There are a lot of ways to play the AI. Like bait the AI to extend too far out, etc.

Humster

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yes.. Lol. The AI is horrible.

I auto the middle/right hand-side opponent only if my battle prowess is at least 2k higher.

But be careful. There are some very tricky players that can manipulate battle power.

Eg. They place 1-2 low lvl units then place 3 of their super powerful units. It may seem they have low battle prowess, but the 3 units are so outlvled that they can tear apart your team, worst if u auto. Lol.

Came across that once in CN server. He have Leon +vamp bats and the rest all strawman. His battle level low as hell. But his points gave him away. He must have made a killing tricking ppl to fight him.

iceblendedchoc

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Came across that once in CN server. He have Leon +vamp bats and the rest all strawman. His battle level low as hell. But his points gave him away. He must have made a killing tricking ppl to fight him.

I always revenge Attack but in Taiwan server

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
Hard to get people together for a guild since we are all spreaded across different servers.

Just realised they have 5 servers already. Lol. Within one week.

I think the servers are overloaded. I got kicked out of the game 3 times yesterday, twice during team runs.

Curently TW version has..... 29 servers.

Last edited:

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
alchemy and enchant, any guides ?

Alchemy: Turn unused equipment to gold. SR and above you get ores also. Can use them to get random SR stuff or equipment limit break stuff at the equipment store.

Enchant: Try to enchant as a set of 4. The set of 4 bonuses are very powerful.

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
time rift 2-7 feats is ridiculous. 2 units only...

how do you clear remless ????

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
E7u1zwe.jpg

3 loney guys at guild. :o

tidusboi

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Alchemy: Turn unused equipment to gold. SR and above you get ores also. Can use them to get random SR stuff or equipment limit break stuff at the equipment store.

Enchant: Try to enchant as a set of 4. The set of 4 bonuses are very powerful.

How to get 4 ? I see 3 only.

Sad. I roll 9 10x no ssr. Lol

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
How to get 4 ? I see 3 only.

Sad. I roll 9 10x no ssr. Lol

Something like this. The same kind of enchant (rarity does not matter) on all equips for the set bonus.

fIGuNHk_d.jpg

I lost count of how many rolls I did.

Got Elwin, Tiaris and dupe Elwin so far.

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
of course. need tons of people.

3 people left 2..

just apply.

i still have 48 more slots.

I wish to join... but different server.

The game is just starting out, and people have not yet realise the great benefit of joining a guild. Especially 35+ when the class promotion mats are harder to get.

Btw, so far did u encounter problems with the special random map encounter that rewards golden tickets or gems?

The Empire challenge (led by emperor) is hard. The woman team challenge (led by Cherie) is easier.

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
I wish to join... but different server.

The game is just starting out, and people have not yet realise the great benefit of joining a guild. Especially 35+ when the class promotion mats are harder to get.

Btw, so far did u encounter problems with the special random map encounter that rewards golden tickets or gems?

The Empire challenge (led by emperor) is hard. The woman team challenge (led by Cherie) is easier.

i wish they allow us to transfer to another server for a small fee. like world of warcraft.

yes.. can't clear. kena wipe. either need higher level or better gear or worst better SSR :s13:

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
i wish they allow us to transfer to another server for a small fee. like world of warcraft.

yes.. can't clear. kena wipe. either need higher level or better gear or worst better SSR :s13:

The woman team is easy. Cos' they will rush at u. At start, just retreat to the forest behind u.

Cherie and Sonia has the highest movement range so they will end up far in front of their team. Mob them first.

Then kill Narm. (She is the biggest problem if u rush at them. Liana will cast 'Again' on her, making her act twice).

Then kill Chris.

After that, the game is yours.

Empire team is a lot harder. Cos' they wait for u to move into their range first and bomb u with 4 aoe from Egbert, Bozel, Lana and Imelda.

I used a bait to just enter in their danger area alone. Cast protect on him so that he can survive.

They will rush at u all at once, and take them down one by one. Egbert is the biggest threat, follow by bozel then Lana.

Once we have Cherie who can take down Egbert and bozel in one turn, its a lot easier.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.