[Official] Langrisser Mobile English

tidusboi

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Something like this. The same kind of enchant (rarity does not matter) on all equips for the set bonus.

fIGuNHk_d.jpg

I lost count of how many rolls I did.

Got Elwin, Tiaris and dupe Elwin so far.

i chiong time rift to rage roll another 2 times.

tio liana. i wanted leon sia. but see rainbow cannot complain

Furybear

Reaction score
Dear all,

I have just created a guild named Memories on Baldea server. Those of you who are active and would like to join us and play together can apply once you hit level 25 (Lowest level set already). We are active and we have a core group that plays together for a long time.

Do ignore the guild recruitment message in game as I didn't know I cannot change it haha.

Otherwise feel free to join or PM Avocard.

Thank you all and have a nice day. :)

KuroI-Kaze

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
of course. need tons of people.

3 people left 2..

just apply.

i still have 48 more slots.

ok pls reserve 1 slot for me i rush level to 25

So far i rolled twice 10x and got Narm, Hein, Ledin Imelda +2dupes (dk good or bad as dupe can add stars)

like tt consider bad or good roll ah?

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score

So far i rolled twice 10x and got Narm, Hein, Ledin Imelda +2dupes (dk good or bad as dupe can add stars)

can add stars but need many dupes

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score

Good loh. Ledin is strong.

20 times got a SSR.

So far I pulled 126 times (Can see from one of the challenge missions on how many hero pulls you have done), 3 SSRs pulls.

Hein is very useful for his fireball (strong vs infantry), lighning (strong vs horsemen) and his teleport (very useful).

I just been through a high lvl Rift stage in TW.
Hein teleport my strongest unit (Cherie) to kill boss. Jessica teleport my flyer unit to get hidden treasure. All feats, treasures and missions completed in one turn.
(One of the feat requires enemy Sonia to be alive. But its hard to not kill her since she is blocking the way to Bozel - boss. Teleport ftw).

And also, in gl lvl 25+, u will encounter a sidequest to kill 3 shamans. The map is huge and turn wise, its inefficient to kill one group at a time.

I splited into 2 groups, 1 to kill the left shaman that cast mass silence (most annoying), then another group to kill the middle shaman that cast meteor. When the middle group is in trouble, I used hein to teleport my healer to that group after the shaman (who cast silence) is dead.

Last edited:

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score

Or the hero shards from the relationship quests. Gl has not open up the relationship quests for a number of heroes. They will be added as the higher versions of the games are released.

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Or the hero shards from the relationship quests. Gl has not open up the relationship quests for a number of heroes. They will be added as the higher versions of the games are released.

how many hero shards is needed for each rarity ?

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score

don't worry.

tons of slots i doubt it will be full so soon.

Furybear

Reaction score
Dear all,

I have just created a guild named Memories on Baldea server. Those of you who are active and would like to join us and play together can apply once you hit level 25 (Lowest level set already). We are active and we have a core group that plays together for a long time.

Do ignore the guild recruitment message in game as I didn't know I cannot change it haha.

Otherwise feel free to join or PM Avocard.

Thank you all and have a nice day.

KuroI-Kaze

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

3 Imeldas ... I wish it was 2 other SR characters, "Gotta Catch 'Em All".

don't worry.

tons of slots i doubt it will be full so soon.

I think today or tmr should unlock guild liao :)

Good loh. Ledin is strong.

20 times got a SSR.

So far I pulled 126 times (Can see from one of the challenge missions on how many hero pulls you have done), 3 SSRs pulls.

Hein is very useful for his fireball (strong vs infantry), lighning (strong vs horsemen) and his teleport (very useful).

I just been through a high lvl Rift stage in TW.
Hein teleport my strongest unit (Cherie) to kill boss. Jessica teleport my flyer unit to get hidden treasure. All feats, treasures and missions completed in one turn.
(One of the feat requires enemy Sonia to be alive. But its hard to not kill her since she is blocking the way to Bozel - boss. Teleport ftw).

And also, in gl lvl 25+, u will encounter a sidequest to kill 3 shamans. The map is huge and turn wise, its inefficient to kill one group at a time.

I splited into 2 groups, 1 to kill the left shaman that cast mass silence (most annoying), then another group to kill the middle shaman that cast meteor. When the middle group is in trouble, I used hein to teleport my healer to that group after the shaman (who cast silence) is dead.

Woah it seems like every character are useful in some ways. Like tt resource enough to build up so many characters? I just started yesterday, quite overwhelming with so much information, especially the part how u should play and use resources efficiently and avoid making detour .. :(

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
wonder when can i get the 8 x SSR reward...

seems like impossible for me.:s13:

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
3 Imeldas ... I wish it was 2 other SR characters, "Gotta Catch 'Em All".

I think today or tmr should unlock guild liao :)

Woah it seems like every character are useful in some ways. Like tt resource enough to build up so many characters? I just started yesterday, quite overwhelming with so much information, especially the part how u should play and use resources efficiently and avoid making detour .. :(

Don't worry. Just focus on your main team based on your playstyle.

The 3 obvious big mistakes that gl players make now are these 3:
1. Auto when they are only 1-2 higher lvl than the enemy
2. Class change their diehartes to ninja right now (fainted)
3. Class change their cherie to ninja (fainted all the way. She died in 2 turns in the lvl 25 daily bond run)

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
wonder when can i get the 8 x SSR reward...

seems like impossible for me.:s13:

Not impossible. U will get more as u play.

Currently at lvl 42 in tw. 6/8 SSR pulls. 367 pulls.

Just beaten a 11k+ battle power opponent with my 10k team. Heavy casualties but win in the end.

Chris saves the day again. She is your SSR. Count her in.
In stages full of undeads, she practically solo the whole thing.

Last edited:

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score

Just beaten a 11k+ battle power opponent with my 10k team. Heavy casualties but win in the end.

how many sr that is SSR ?

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
Btw, I see some players using Anna class changed to summoner. Its a good strategy to use until lvl 35. The skeleton troop she summoned is decently strong (as in, does not die in one hit) and can be used as a dispensable bait in hard battles.

Can consider using this strategy until lvl 35.

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
To me, the three I usually use are SSR tier (Chris, Sophia and Freya)

Egbert and fana is SSR tier in aoe team. I don't have resources to build up my evil aoe team....

OaMskkK_d.jpg

just got freya, how to build her ?

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
just got freya, how to build her ?

Gratz! I just got her too!

Tank all the way.

I got this stage again..... Really annoyingly hard w/o Cherie. My elwin, dieharte and Matthew all died, but managed to kill all the aoe enemies and snap the win with Chris and tiaris.

rviwtjc_d.jpg

jHJQ0YH_d.jpg

KuroI-Kaze

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Don't worry. Just focus on your main team based on your playstyle.

The 3 obvious big mistakes that gl players make now are these 3:
1. Auto when they are only 1-2 higher lvl than the enemy
2. Class change their diehartes to ninja right now (fainted)
3. Class change their cherie to ninja (fainted all the way. She died in 2 turns in the lvl 25 daily bond run)

yup I went "mugging" on the chinese websites yesterday after a few hours of gameplay. The chinese characters read until my head spins.. Understood that dieharte will be benched eventually? and cherie is supposed to be a dragonknight flying in the sky.

And i just did my 3rd 10x no SSR but got chris leh, just nice as u mentioned her. :D

Actually I dont quite understand how she saved the day in the video cuz she almost kena 1 shot-ed in the beginning. Is it because she is the only one who can defeat that yellow hair guy with demon soldiers in that battle?

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
yup I went "mugging" on the chinese websites yesterday after a few hours of gameplay. The chinese characters read until my head spins.. Understood that dieharte will be benched eventually? and cherie is supposed to be a dragonknight flying in the sky.

And i just did my 3rd 10x no SSR but got chris leh, just nice as u mentioned her. :D

Actually I dont quite understand how she saved the day in the video cuz she almost kena 1 shot-ed in the beginning. Is it because she is the only one who can defeat that yellow hair guy with demon soldiers in that battle?

I made a mistake in the beginning, cos that horseman is a new ssr released just last week and I did not expect him to counter Chris's ranged attack. Lol. Luckily she survived else I would have lost all hope.

Her Valkyrie form hits hard and heals entire party. Without her my Cherie will certainly die.

That is a full team of SSR of lvls higher than me... 6k hp soldiers.. lol

My usual tactic is to use chris to nuke the strong horsemen/footmen/pikemen of the enemy team and cherie swop in to kill the weakened enemy and proceed to decimate the team. (If its equal or lower than me, she can OHKO them even if they have higher hp than her, especially when she has the princess faction buff) Chris is a tougher nuker than most mages so I can place her in the front while nuking.

Gotta watch out next time that I cannot easily nuke happily next time.

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.