[Official] Langrisser Mobile English

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
if got sea version will u play once more ?:s13:

Argh.. I don't think I want to restart for the 3rd time.

World arena I will just miss it. Joint battle I try to do just 2 runs.

World arena is just one more source for arena honor points and gem milestones.

Joint battle has several versions. They give the same rewards as the daily aniki, dragon and bond stuff. Just 2 more daily bonus if u do it.

Joint battle is fun. Everyone can field 2 units, so total 6 units for the battle.

Anyway, luckily guild conquest can do anytime of the day. When it's time then I share more. In guild conquest, the unit factions are impt. U will see.

Last edited:

KuroI-Kaze

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
if u don't have good horseman can go for him.

some people might have miss out on the free SSR horseman die

u can use combination of gem and tickets to pull.

tickets will be use first if not enough tickets, gems will be used to cover the balance. one ticket is 88 gem.

I think Matthew turn horseman is also a good substitute? But I heard that Leon can just dash into enemy line 1 shot 1 enemy and return back to base ... it sounds really OP making me really gian.

Argh.. I don't think I want to restart for the 3rd time.

World arena I will just miss it. Joint battle I try to do just 2 runs.

World arena is just one more source for arena honor points and gem milestones.

Joint battle has several versions. They give the same rewards as the daily aniki, dragon and bond stuff. Just 2 more daily bonus if u do it.

Joint battle is fun. Everyone can field 2 units, so total 6 units for the battle.

Anyway, luckily guild conquest can do anytime of the day. When it's time then I share more. In guild conquest, the unit factions are impt. U will see.

Wow sounds really exciting, EDMW gogo!

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
I think Matthew turn horseman is also a good substitute? But I heard that Leon can just dash into enemy line 1 shot 1 enemy and return back to base ... it sounds really OP making me really gian.

Wow sounds really exciting, EDMW gogo!

u need class change for matthew to turn into strike master..

need to invest time and resource.

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
Darn. Just did 3 joint battles in tw. Lost one and almost lost a 2nd one all thanks to people that Auto.

Omg. Really most frustrating runs ever.

I am lvl 42, together with another lvl 42 and lvl 46. Today's joint battle required us to defend one side the castle each. It's a lvl 38 run.

The lvl 46 end up to be a huge burden when he changed cherie's soldiers to horsemen and autoed. End up dead at the 2nd wave. The other lvl 42 made a strategy mistake and got his healer killed. His Matthew cannot defend w/o healer.

I end up having to defend all 3 sides with 2 units.

Pls do not make your Cherie weaker. Stick her as a flyer with flying soldiers and try not to auto in collabs.

Last edited:

Furybear

Reaction score
Dear all,

I have just created a guild named Memories on Baldea server. Those of you who are active and would like to join us and play together can apply once you hit level 25 (Lowest level set already). We are very active and we have a core group that plays together for a long time. We will and aim to chiong for end game together!

Do ignore the guild recruitment message in game as I didn't know I cannot change it and I typed rubbish.. Haha!

Otherwise feel free to join or PM Avocard, piakpiak or Bitdragon!

Thank you all and have a nice day. :)

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
Dear all,

I have just created a guild named Memories on Baldea server. Those of you who are active and would like to join us and play together can apply once you hit level 25 (Lowest level set already). We are very active and we have a core group that plays together for a long time. We will and aim to chiong for end game together!

Do ignore the guild recruitment message in game as I didn't know I cannot change it and I typed rubbish.. Haha!

Otherwise feel free to join or PM Avocard, piakpiak or Bitdragon!

Thank you all and have a nice day. :)

I left my original guild I was in and wanted to join your guild. But seeing the guild recruitment msg made me think twice. I don't think you can attract a lot of people with such a msg so I will pass.

yWPyoSf_d.jpg

Furybear

Reaction score
I left my original guild I was in and wanted to join your guild. But seeing the guild recruitment msg made me think twice. I don't think you can attract a lot of people with such a msg so I will pass.

yWPyoSf_d.jpg

Yea unfortunately I did not know that you are unable to change the recruitment message. When I can change it then you can try again next time :)

CountDokoo

Reaction score
enchanments

Does anyone know how enchantment works? I tried enchanting to get the 4 pc bonus on an armor piece but ended up just rerolling the stats on my enchantment 4 times :(

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know how enchantment works? I tried enchanting to get the 4 pc bonus on an armor piece but ended up just rerolling the stats on my enchantment 4 times :(

4 x same enchant but on 4 pieces of gear, your weapon, armor, helmet and accesory

if u enchant on the same piece of gear it will overwrite the bonus rng stats.

CountDokoo

Reaction score
4 x same enchant but on 4 pieces of gear, your weapon, armor, helmet and accesory

if u enchant on the same piece of gear it will overwrite the bonus rng stats.

Ah crap! I misread the instructions then. Though it was 4 piece enchantment on the same armor!

On a similar topic, where can we farm for enchantments?

Last edited:

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
i hate those ******* idiots who auto at team battle or joint battle.

today joint battle was tough and there are idiots who auto. cherie go hit the flier and got 1 shot back instead.

this game is not meant for auto at team battles. unless yr unit is 10 levels or higher than the mob.

if likes to play auto games there are tons of trash mobile games for those autoers.

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
not sure u guys know this, in order to unlock the next level of aniki training, you have to solo to clear. you can't do it via team battle.

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
i hate those ******* idiots who auto at team battle or joint battle.

today joint battle was tough and there are idiots who auto. cherie go hit the flier and got 1 shot back instead.

this game is not meant for auto at team battles. unless yr unit is 10 levels or higher than the mob.

if likes to play auto games there are tons of trash mobile games for those autoers.

Lol. Yeah.

U did lvl 23 or 28? I did 2x lvl 23 just now just to unlock Cherie. Its seems ok.

*Sorry Dieharte. U were good while u lasted. But its Cherie's turn to shine now. (Benched Dieharte)

Last edited:

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
not sure u guys know this, in order to unlock the next level of aniki training, you have to solo to clear. you can't do it via team battle.

Yep.

Next time they will implement this:

If u had solo clear any of the secret realm stuff, u will get a 30% buff to all stats (including hp) and heal 30% hp every turn when you do the same stuff next time, whether solo or team.

In TW, we solo first, then do team and auto all the way. Lol. Since with those completion buff, its hard to die. Makes farming less tedious.

PS: Only Aniki, training school, goddess trial and bond realm have such buff. Others like joint battle will never have this buff.

Since everyday the mobs and bosses change for all these dungeons, we have to complete every type to get the buff.

Eg. U solo lvl 25 dark dragon, u get the buff for lvl 25 dark dragon forever. But when its thunder dragon day, u have to solo the thunder dragon to get the buff for it.

Once u unlock the next lvl, eg, lvl 30 dark dragon, u have to solo it again for the buff.

Last edited:

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Lol. Yeah.

U did lvl 23 or 28? I did 2x lvl 23 just now just to unlock Cherie. Its seems ok.

*Sorry Dieharte. U were good while u lasted. But its Cherie's turn to shine now. (Benched Dieharte)

i find that cherie quite squishy and she don't hit as hard as Leon.

Should i trun Dieharte into assassin or keep him as backup horseman

I did level 28. u can't auto unless u are super overlevelled with godly gear

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
i find that cherie quite squishy and she don't hit as hard as Leon.

Should i trun Dieharte into assassin or keep him as backup horseman

I did level 28. u can't auto unless u are super overlevelled with godly gear

Not recommended to do the joint battles of your same lvl. Even the lvl 30s are having a hard time.

I am lvl 43 in tw and still doing lvl 38 joint battles. Lol. Even lvl 60s popped into our runs.

Teamwork is impt so even though I can handle my own area well, the rest might not have geared properly or worst, chose the wrong units or... darn auto.

At least I can try to save the run.

Give cherie your best stuff. I don't really raise horsemen as they have too much weaknesses. (against pikemen, against their own kind, thunder or any kind of magic and even archers they take lots of damage). Many horsemen also don't have any self heal skills.

If you want to use Leon as your main dps, enchant his gears with full set hard rock (have a chance to restore hp when HP is low) and aim to unlock vampire bats for him.

Dieharte is only good as a horsemen, nothing else. Unlock ninja when you want to focus on his faction.
Even silver wolf is a better ninja than him.

At close range, dieharte ninja's damage is halfed, and his dps skill is melee. I don't know why people class change him to ninja for at this time.

Again, sorry to say to those who class changed to dieharte ninja. They have a practically weak and unusable char until lvl 45 when he get his ranged dps skill.

Last edited:

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Not recommended to do the joint battles of your same lvl. Even the lvl 30s are having a hard time.

I am lvl 43 in tw and still doing lvl 38 joint battles. Lol. Even lvl 60s popped into our runs.

Teamwork is impt so even though I can handle my own area well, the rest might not have geared properly or worst, chose the wrong units or... darn auto.

At least I can try to save the run.

Give cherie your best stuff. I don't really raise horsemen as they have too much weaknesses. (against pikemen, against their own kind, thunder or any kind of magic and even archers they take lots of damage). Many horsemen also don't have any self heal skills.

If you want to use Leon as your main dps, enchant his gears with full set hard rock (have a chance to restore hp when HP is low) and aim to unlock vampire bats for him.

Dieharte is only good as a horsemen, nothing else. Unlock ninja when you want to focus on his faction.
Even silver wolf is a better ninja than him.

At close range, dieharte ninja's damage is halfed, and his dps skill is melee. I don't know why people class change him to ninja for at this time.

same level is still alright for me if everyone know how to play with the right class etc. and god forbid no Auto..

can tell those who don't know how to play like to cheong ahead..

what class is filer good against?

they don't do bonus damage against other class. do they ?

some turn Dieharte into ninja because of his high crit rate ?? lol

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
same level is still alright for me if everyone know how to play with the right class etc. and god forbid no Auto..

can tell those who don't know how to play like to cheong ahead..

what class is filer good against?

they don't do bonus damage against other class. do they ?

some turn Dieharte into ninja because of his high crit rate ?? lol

High crit rate is useless when your damage is half, and at range, he can only do normal hits which sucks big time. Lol.

Flyers don't have any units they are good against, nor they have any units that they are weak against really. They can even kill archers and there u go, weakness eliminated and they are free to roam to field.

How strong your flyer is depends on your equip, bondings and soldier training.

Most flyers also have high mdef. (I laughed when mages cast spell on my Luna, the highest m def flyer)

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
fycEt7I_d.jpg

If you want a true SSR ninja/assassin, wait for this girl's release.

My Cherie's best team battle/joint battle partner. You should have seen her already in the story.

Her faction has not been released yet, cherie and dieharte are both members of her faction.

Her faction buff:
+20% all stats, +30% m def (usual)
SSR activator addon:
+10% damage if no allies is within 1 square range
Grants +2 movement after killing an enemy
Heal 20% of hp after every turn.

All these applies to everyone of her faction while the buff is active. Probably the most OP faction buff.

But too bad, her faction is very lacking (not much strong supporting SRs) so its probably only useful for team/joint battles.

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.