Grab & Go-Jek driver lip lai - Part 8

Status
Not open for further replies.

101love

Master Member
Reaction score
eYWjvJf.jpg

Finally some good feedback... Of course true la... mainly because I rushing for gems :D racing against time

Anyway at that time ecp to AP is faster...

BlancaTrueba

Reaction score
If l am doing GJ in your circumstances, l will put in at least 6 trips in the morning during 6am-9am which minimum 4 is peak hours trips to qualify for $100 gross fares. Then l will start a bit earlier in the evening and try hitting the 18 points mark ASAP. Another 4 peak hours and 4 non peak hours trips. Once l hit the 18 points mark for total of $50 points incentives. I will cherry pick to hit the 9 -11 trips tier with any remaining time.

So minimum returns will be $100(6trips)+$125(9trips)=225X0.8=$180+$50=$230 nett fares. Bear in mind you have two bullets before 18 points mark and unlimited bullets after that. So it is possible to hit 11 trips or even 13 trips for the evening if you are lucky.

Many thanks! I missed morning peak hour time today (have some errands to do) so will try this tomorrow. Again, thanks for the advice.

Rangefighter

Master Member
Reaction score
Just pawn a VC..
Jin happy..
Can take lorine road...
Can no problem..
I know this guy just want to save erp..
I let it jam n reached in 1 he...

Say bad jam..
I say back..it's normal..

Then I remembered this same guy who ask me to use this route when the new lorine was opened for second day..
Also jam like f..

Last edited:

101love

Master Member
Reaction score

ch33rix86

Reaction score
This morning chut chia got strong fishy smell in the car. How to get rid of it ah? Think last night got couple hanky panky behind

101love

Master Member
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.