Best VPN provider (In your opinion)? (Strictly no referral allowed)

shachok86

Reaction score
no? I'm using SG account and I have no problem accessing USA and UK Netflix contents when connected to the relevant windflix server

Sent from Samsung SM-G965F using GAGT

Same. Can access netflix us/uk/sg with 1 account based on which windscribe server we use.

-Synchronicity-

Reaction score
I try cannot le. :(

Sent from HUAWEI SHT-AL09 using GAGT

Then the problem isn't Netflix. It's your VPN/smatdns. The others(including me) is able to stream us content fine. And according to your logic, I'm using a Brazilian account as I'm paying in Brazilian real.

gld998

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Then the problem isn't Netflix. It's your VPN/smatdns. The others(including me) is able to stream us content fine. And according to your logic, I'm using a Brazilian account as I'm paying in Brazilian real.

Can recommend? :(

midlusionz

Reaction score
Is Windflix free account good enough to stream US Netflix contents? I am actually sharing with my bro. So if i am using Windflix to view US content while he is using it for SG contents (without VPN) it doesn't matter right? TIA

gld998

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Is Windflix free account good enough to stream US Netflix contents? I am actually sharing with my bro. So if i am using Windflix to view US content while he is using it for SG contents (without VPN) it doesn't matter right? TIA
Only got 10gb quota and watch netflix got special function for it. Only available on pro. Just register and try?

Sent from Samsung SM-T715Y using GAGT

midlusionz

Reaction score
Only got 10gb quota and watch netflix got special function for it. Only available on pro. Just register and try?

Sent from Samsung SM-T715Y using GAGT

Will test it out this and surfshark when time allow. thanks.

camile89

Reaction score
I try cannot le. :(

Sent from HUAWEI SHT-AL09 using GAGT

What device are you using to access netflix? I heard for some tv boxes, u need to downgrade the netflix version in order for it to work with the vpn. Else, you switch vpn provider? Can try out Surfshark. It works fine for me.

-Synchronicity-

Reaction score

I have no idea what are the free features for windflix so no comment but your bro is able to watch Netflix SG content without VPN if he's in sg

-Synchronicity-

Reaction score
Can recommend? :(

Up to you. There should be loads. But get one which will fix their routes for Netflix us. I'm using ivacy which is pretty ok for me but others seems to have not do positive experience with them.

Main reason why I'm using them anyway is because they have Malaysia server....so that I could change my steam account country to Malaysia.

urbanbootless

Reaction score
By some reviews Surfshark is rated as one of top performers when it comes to Netflix, I think they unlocked 6 or 7 countries. For those planning to try it out follow this link to get 83% discount. It's a working coupon code, tbh there's lots of those lying around on tech forums.

shachok86

Reaction score
Tried Ivacy Vpn malaysia server, the netflix redirect to Netflix HK SAR China... speed is good tho

Ivacy do have streaming access to netflix US but speed is not as fast as surfshark/windscribe

Last edited:

shachok86

Reaction score
Suprisingly I tried VPN Unlimited since I have lifetime acct also, fast.com test reached 200Mbps for netflix US server... but their SG server not that fast, only manage 100Mbps at speedtest

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.