Qoo10 Deals. (Strictly no referral link) - Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Why buy Xiaomi in Singapore just to bring it back to China?

LOL 😂
Maybe OP not bringing to China
But it makes more sense to ship it directly to the recipient? I can’t imagine lugging a vacuum as hand carry baggage, not to mention the battery will cause probs at security. Is all of this trouble worth the “surprise” gift in person?

qoodles

Reaction score
Hi bros, I bought a dyson v10 during the quube promo and deduced it's sold by SG Elect Shop.
Anyone bought from here and can advise on track record and their 2-yr warranty which they claim? I cant seem to find their physical shop with this name unless of cos they use another store name 😅 Tia for any leads u can help me with!

pchltws

Reaction score
anybody bought Dalen LED Lights before at Qoo10?

Suddenly they disappeared out of nowhere?

ridiculous?

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi bros, I bought a dyson v10 during the quube promo and deduced it's sold by SG Elect Shop.
Anyone bought from here and can advise on track record and their 2-yr warranty which they claim? I cant seem to find their physical shop with this name unless of cos they use another store name 😅 Tia for any leads u can help me with!

How to register for warranty?
Once you received your purchased item, please send us inquiry in private, we will guide you on warranty registration.
SG Elect Shop
https://www.qoo10.sg/item/DYSON-DYS...TE-V10-ABSOLUTE-PLUS-VACUUM-CLEANER/635559359

Able to self collect? Sealed? How many years warranty?
Answer : [Re] Inquiry for the item from kuj****
Hi, we do not do self-collect. Yes it is sealed. It has 2 years warranty.

2 years warranty is register and cover by Dyson Singapore?
Answer : [Re] Inquiry for the item from edm****
Hi.
Yes, 2 years warranty is under Dyson Singapore
https://www.qoo10.sg/shop-qna/SGElectShop

rECKleSSfElla

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
$58 off $300 one of the best coupon issued in a long long time. But in b4 people complain about how sellers mark up prices and makan the coupon savings. Give or no give coupon also Qoo10 be damned......

CrispyPeddler

Reaction score
lai2. get ready. sic what to buy pls. always got good promo cant think of anything to buy...no promo, tons of things to buy :s22::s22:

Elysium87

Reaction score
$58 off $300 one of the best coupon issued in a long long time. But in b4 people complain about how sellers mark up prices and makan the coupon savings. Give or no give coupon also Qoo10 be damned......

yeap, got one game shop in qoo10, they stated their switch joycon original price as "200+", then put it discount as "89", you can't use voucher for it. the "error" message i gotten was, if the item discount is more than 50%, you cannot apply vouchers. i was like wtf

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
yeap, got one game shop in qoo10, they stated their switch joycon original price as "200+", then put it discount as "89", you can't use voucher for it. the "error" message i gotten was, if the item discount is more than 50%, you cannot apply vouchers. i was like wtf

Thats Qoo10 system, not the game shop.

Elysium87

Reaction score
Thats Qoo10 system, not the game shop.

yes i know, but the shop also f up making use of the system, they purposely put the joycon original price much higher, then state the discount price which is the usual price in the market. the shop is making use of the qoo100 system so that you can't apply vouchers at all.

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
yes i know, but the shop also f up making use of the system, they purposely put the joycon original price much higher, then state the discount price which is the usual price in the market. the shop is making use of the qoo100 system so that you can't apply vouchers at all.

Qisahn ah? Coz i also just bought that controller for a fren. As long as cheapest compared to online and outside, i dun really care though. Lol

Elysium87

Reaction score
Qisahn ah? Coz i also just bought that controller for a fren. As long as cheapest compared to online and outside, i dun really care though. Lol

haha yea, although their discount price is cheaper a bit compare to others, but still feel a bit **** up that you cant use the weekends coupon

Gametaku

Master Member
Reaction score
haha yea, although their discount price is cheaper a bit compare to others, but still feel a bit **** up that you cant use the weekends coupon

Aiya if they list the item as daily sale $89 or time sale $89, you also cant use coupon what.

Gametaku

Master Member
Reaction score
i got other stuff to buy also, could hit 300 spending easily for the 50 dollars voucher

I am referring to the controller listing. You cant use any cart coupon on daily sale/time sale discount listing. That $89 controller would be a daily sale/time sale listing if its not a 50% discount listing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.