Grab & Go-Jek driver lip lai - Part 8

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rangefighter

Master Member
Reaction score
Left 46 more gems to 400.. should not be a problem..

Now eating plain bread and water in the car on the go cos woke up late no time to prepare.. thinking of having a good meal once 400 done.. like teppanyaki or something
Yamyam...
Rest well n chiong nx week..
Last trip n then I drive for fun until I feel hungry for lunch

Last edited:

kl39717

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Left 46 more gems to 400.. should not be a problem..

Now eating plain bread and water in the car on the go cos woke up late no time to prepare.. thinking of having a good meal once 400 done.. like teppanyaki or something

Wait fer me! We go jiak hou liao. :o

101love

Master Member
Reaction score
Dunno I got notice also. Every time festive season rating go up a lot. Normal days go down. example recent Christmas and new year eve go up to 4.95. Then after that drop 4.90. Now cny go up again to 4.92. Dunno if it's rigged to motivate drivers to drive more. Indeed sometimes I see ratings go up I feel motivated

It's easy to go down hard to go up one base on math calculation unless you are really the top notch service provider. If top notch service provider it's hard to go down one. but long hours of driving it is also very hard to keep tip top condition whole day plus on and off kena nonsense riders. So what u think?
Funny right
by the way CNY is a natural rating booster is it? Duno y my rating can go up to 4.98

Last edited:

d3n

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Mine went down from 4.9 to 4.88 lol
Dunno I got notice also. Every time festive season rating go up a lot. Normal days go down. example recent Christmas and new year eve go up to 4.95. Then after that drop 4.90. Now cny go up again to 4.92. Dunno if it's rigged to motivate drivers to drive more. Indeed sometimes I see ratings go up I feel motivated

It's easy to go down hard to go up one base on math calculation unless you are really the top notch service provider. If top notch service provider it's hard to go down one. but long hours of driving it is also very hard to keep tip top condition whole day plus on and off kena nonsense riders. So what u think?
Funny right

MonfaeSG

Reaction score
Thanks all bros for the information. Now I can be sure I can convert my bmw 523i 2.5L into Z10 and start the PHV job for my free time and not worry about the fuel consumption. I think base on the information by all nice bros here I can get a decent part time income driving 8-10 hours daily during peak hours. I'm happy with 3-4k income after deducting all expenses to drive and pass my time. Hope to see you guys on the road. Gd luck and safe driving for all bros here.

ERP is claim back from passenger although they may accuse u of kidnapping.

If parking also need to pay just charge to pax accordingly.

Tuakong

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If drive grab/gojek full time using own car for 8 hrs daily x 7 days can take home how much a month

Is it easy to hit $300 daily collection?

Peach Tea

Suspended
Reaction score
Thanks all bros for the information. Now I can be sure I can convert my bmw 523i 2.5L into Z10 and start the PHV job for my free time and not worry about the fuel consumption. I think base on the information by all nice bros here I can get a decent part time income driving 8-10 hours daily during peak hours. I'm happy with 3-4k income after deducting all expenses to drive and pass my time. Hope to see you guys on the road. Gd luck and safe driving for all bros here.

Another drive for fun. Zzzzzzzzzzzz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.