Grab & Go-Jek driver lip lai - Part 8

Status
Not open for further replies.

couscous

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yes.
Smoove on Monday-Thursday
book under personal: 24hrs at sgd100 only, includes 300km.
Take note, can use for commercial usage.

Thereafter is charged at 30sens/km.

Provided u have time to burn, else lugi lo.

24hrs per day at 100??

Sent from kthxbye using GAGT

Ec7171

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Until today, still got passenger don't know the under 1.35m child rule?

Zzz....

Then few sec later, saw a phv took someone with child under 1.35m.

Then I realise I m the odd one out. Hahah

Soccer Ball

Suspended
Reaction score

Zzz....

Insurance will withdraw if tio accident with ginna under 1.35

Gruber

Reaction score
Gruber
Need to re_plan
Once plunge in so called ft comm driving, one will not have time for anything else in this case.
Unless wan to drive until old.. dun now wat old.....

Full time driving is no joke, really no time for anything else if want to hit the incentives. So I am hoping that it will be so for just a few years. Over the past year there were property hits and misses for me, with more misses than hits. But the hand full of transactions closed was like a small bonus here and there lor...about $22K in commissions earned. Nothing to shout about but I was nevertheless happy to get those bonus. Still, I hope to drive myself out of full time driving by closing a few high value property transactions, just hope it won't take too long.

Ec7171

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Insurance will withdraw if tio accident with ginna under 1.35

I know about it. That's why don't dare to take.
Never take such chances because it's a fact that accident happen everyday.

Suay Suay kanna one then your profit all gone.

d3n

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
U doing property?

Full time driving is no joke, really no time for anything else if want to hit the incentives. So I am hoping that it will be so for just a few years. Over the past year there were property hits and misses for me, with more misses than hits. But the hand full of transactions closed was like a small bonus here and there lor...about $22K in commissions earned. Nothing to shout about but I was nevertheless happy to get those bonus. Still, I hope to drive myself out of full time driving by closing a few high value property transactions, just hope it won't take too long.

Rangefighter

Master Member
Reaction score
Hear people say recession is coming

Ec7171

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Not bad. 22k sure make people eye big big.

saltydog

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Zzz....

chiu dun take, others will take

Gruber

Reaction score
Not bad. 22k sure make people eye big big.

A drop in the bucket when you consider how much those full time successful agents are earning. Really disgusting sia. But I don't mind being "disgusting" to earn those kind of money. Just like how disgusting the Diamond LuoHan brothers are. LOL!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.