Grab & Go-Jek driver lip lai - Part 8

Status
Not open for further replies.

couscous

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
A drop in the bucket when you consider how much those full time successful agents are earning. Really disgusting sia. But I don't mind being "disgusting" to earn those kind of money. Just like how disgusting the Diamond LuoHan brothers are. LOL!

why disgusting? can elaborate more?

Sent from kthxbye using GAGT

d3n

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score

iamveryguailan

Master Member
Reaction score
If i were u i focus more on property then driving. Driving is along the way to appointment and lull period... cos getting a deal is better then driving day-night...

Maybe his circumstances don’t allow a full time commitment, maybe need cash flow from driving

But I agree full time agent really can earn a lot. In my Uni course, I know of a handful of agents, coincidentally all of them are very decent. The lowest I heard also clocked in Low 6 digit comms last year, with the highest hitting more than 750k. Mid 20s only. I once saw era publishing the comma of their top agent, tjink late 20s, few hundred k per month kind.

Gruber

Reaction score
tiagong can go up to 4% wor

That may be more for new condos especially those that have TOP already. Commission can be even up to 12%! Imagine that kind of commission for a $2 million condo.

Gruber

Reaction score

couscous

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
knn gwab, titi gib me diamond tier partners and i always must wait till 8mins

i just want e nearest driver n go home fast

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.