Grab & Go-Jek driver lip lai - Part 8

Status
Not open for further replies.

kl39717

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I see... that's fantastic deal.
That time call lcr that ** cso told me only eligible for rr from lcr nia and double check on g notice it's on the list. If not I would have rent from lcr.

Now I don't know should I be happy with the newly bought over 2nd hand mz3 or sad about it. :s22:

U go buy ar? Wa...

Chris8510

Reaction score
No no no. Why would I buy a car now where by rental fee can be so low. No need to headache about maintenance and can change car as and when needed.
What I mean the rental coy just bought the car I'm using now. :s13:

U go buy ar? Wa...

MiG123

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The moment i enter cbd. Tio gs combo 3 times. Knn cancel until timeout n cr burst. Was think if after timeout still tio gs, the rider sure kena by me. :mad:

if chionging gems this would be a dream.

grab also knn one, when i chionging gems whole day can never tio a single gs

kl39717

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
if chionging gems this would be a dream.

grab also knn one, when i chionging gems whole day can never tio a single gs

Siao boh... Cbd super peak gs 7.50 to upper aljunied n 9.50 to tampines. If i take, i will be the biggest sohai. I also chasing gems. But these DT pings sadly not for me.

kl39717

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Never seen midnight tp overhead bridge before until last wk n tonight a lot... Gd luck to those tat condemn gps n said real man flip. :o

Ambienlim

Reaction score
Please feedback to them that GS is the dumbest idea on earth. Drivers don’t always get $24+$20+$25 job one leh. Most of the time you spend doing detours, waiting for people, and then travelling in awkward silence while it takes every passenger 50% more time to get to their location. And you only earned $20 for the whole one hour it took.

And worst thing is the riders aren’t happy about their trip coz it took so long!!

Grabshare sucks!!!

I am going to Town Hall n f them

Ec7171

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Please feedback to them that GS is the dumbest idea on earth. Drivers don’t always get $24+$20+$25 job one leh. Most of the time you spend doing detours, waiting for people, and then travelling in awkward silence while it takes every passenger 50% more time to get to their location. And you only earned $20 for the whole one hour it took.

And worst thing is the riders aren’t happy about their trip coz it took so long!!

Grabshare sucks!!!

They have to support gov to carpool thus grab share is born.

Gruber

Reaction score

Grabshare sucks!!!

Crap team is foolish not to realise that drivers are fed up with the pathetic fares on CrapShare.

The smart thing to do is for riders who choose CrapShare to be charged the normal fare by default, and only pay the lower fare if there is a matched rider that is picked up. Because if no match then the effect is the same fare as a JustCrap or Crapcar. And the advantage is that there is no need for Crap to come up with the silly commission refund system for unmatched rides.

My idea smart and workable? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.