The Hair Thread - Part 5

leejhong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
thanks. also any shampoo and conditioner to recommend? I'm using clear men now

Any properties for shampoo that you’re looking out for?

1. Daily moisturizing / deep cleansing?
2. Scalp related issues? Eg. Dandruff / redness / itchiness
3. Color retention?
4. Thinning hair concerns?

Conditioner - Either greasy or non-greasy type that you can go for. Personally, I prefer a non-greasy type. Don’t like the oily feel after effect.

nichsong

Reaction score
So you are saying I am part of Gerson? I wish then I can buy my rolex watch too. They're new, giving the benefit of a doubt. Until I find an inconsistency in Gerson, I'm just watching them first.

I sincerely hope you didn't think that GX was really being serious about the Rolex thing. Or did you?

nichsong

Reaction score

3. Color retention?

Conditioner - Either greasy or non-greasy type that you can go for. Personally, I prefer a non-greasy type. Don’t like the oily feel after effect.

@AbbyLim, this is the kind of sharing that I was talking about.

Look: avatar, brand name is all upfront. U know he clearly represents TPJ. Asks genuine questions and address key concerns.

Yes he recommends his products but he doesn't force them down people's throats. He also recommends other products too.

If you've been observing this thread as long as you claimed, you would've been able to tell for yourself.

You can't blame myself and others for questioning your motives. And if you haven't noticed already, your moves here have caused further problems. Most notably for gerson. If you're not affiliated with them, you just caused them unecessary trouble and threw them into the boiler for no good reason.

@The rest who are affiliated with Gerson, please do not be offended by this if it has nothing to do with you. Am just covering all grounds as there is absolutely no way to go around it without addressing all possibilities. It's the nature of this forum - pple are able to hide behind their avatars and screens.

Back to @AbbyLim, doing the right thing in this case is not that hard bro. Ball's in your court.

Last edited:

jcw_17

Reaction score

3. Color retention?

hmm deep cleansing maybe. sometimes I feel theres hair product still in my hair after washing. the product I used has good washability based on its description

shadzow

Reaction score
Hi guys! New on joining the forum but have been lurking for years.
Any bros can recommend hairstylists? The salon I've been visiting has closed down, and I've got no idea where to start looking again.

Lemme know if y'all need any details before recommending.

Thanks guys!

AbbyLim

Reaction score
@AbbyLim, this is the kind of sharing that I was talking about.

Look: avatar, brand name is all upfront. U know he clearly represents TPJ. Asks genuine questions and address key concerns.

Yes he recommends his products but he doesn't force them down people's throats. He also recommends other products too.

If you've been observing this thread as long as you claimed, you would've been able to tell for yourself.

You can't blame myself and others for questioning your motives. And if you haven't noticed already, your moves here have caused further problems. Most notably for gerson. If you're not affiliated with them, you just caused them unecessary trouble and threw them into the boiler for no good reason.

@The rest who are affiliated with Gerson, please do not be offended by this if it has nothing to do with you. Am just covering all grounds as there is absolutely no way to go around it without addressing all possibilities. It's the nature of this forum - pple are able to hide behind their avatars and screens.

Back to @AbbyLim, doing the right thing in this case is not that hard bro. Ball's in your court.

I throw gerson into the boiler? I don't understand you Chinese people. You guys are the ones that flag gerson out from elsewhere then slap my name on it, suddenly it becomes my problem?

In the first place. If you have problem with other companies, then that is your problem. Please don't make your problem my problem.

Then now because of your own mistake, I am being blamed for it? No wonder Chinese learn taichi.

You guys never fail to amuse me even after following this thread for years.

Since sgpomades is here. I just want to point out. Did I target them? No. Because they don't use sneaky methods to promote here. Are their in house brands good for me? In my opinion yes. But you guys kept flaming them, saying hair will dry up and drop and everything is bad. I bought their Ubersuave and Apestomen. But since you guys don't carry them and is your competitor, it gets flamed.

So now, you guys are finding reasons to do that to other local companies but the only different is, I am taking the blame for it.

To the whole community, these are your promoters and distributors.

nichsong

Reaction score
I throw gerson into the boiler? I don't understand you Chinese people. You guys are the ones that flag gerson out from elsewhere then slap my name on it, suddenly it becomes my problem?

In the first place. If you have problem with other companies, then that is your problem. Please don't make your problem my problem.

Then now because of your own mistake, I am being blamed for it? No wonder Chinese learn taichi.

You guys never fail to amuse me even after following this thread for years.

Since sgpomades is here. I just want to point out. Did I target them? No. Because they don't use sneaky methods to promote here. Are their in house brands good for me? In my opinion yes. But you guys kept flaming them, saying hair will dry up and drop and everything is bad. I bought their Ubersuave and Apestomen. But since you guys don't carry them and is your competitor, it gets flamed.

So now, you guys are finding reasons to do that to other local companies but the only different is, I am taking the blame for it.

To the whole community, these are your promoters and distributors.

Just in case you didn't know, sgpomades carries Stickmore and Ziggy Supply.

I personally bought both my styling clay and cream from sgpomades. I'm on good terms with the owner Alvin even tho we have not met in person.

If you knew what you were talking about - they are the only guys bringing in Stickmore. Are you sure you even tried it before putting it onto your hit list? Are you sure that I'm a competitor if I buy and praise the products they bring in? Bro. Honestly your cover is totally blown open.

@Alvin, I'll let you do the rest of the talking.

:)

Btw there's really no need to throw in the race card. It has nothing to do with the discussion and it just makes everything so distasteful. You're better than that bro.

Last edited:

AbbyLim

Reaction score
What you said doesn't even make sense. There are many other sellers/distributors here. Remember, someone always say: Morris Motley Bro! Get Morris Motley!

Sounds familiar?

I'll let the thread history do the talking.

Just in case you didn't know, sgpomades carries Stickmore and Ziggy Supply.

I personally bought both my styling clay and cream from sgpomades. I'm on good terms with the owner Alvin even tho we have not met in person.

If you knew what you were talking about - they are the only guys bringing in Stickmore. Are you sure you even tried it before putting it onto your hit list? Are you sure that I'm a competitor if I buy and praise the products they bring in? Bro. Honestly your cover is totally blown open.

@Alvin, I'll let you do the rest of the talking.

:)

Btw there's really no need to throw in the race card. It has nothing to do with the discussion and it just makes everything so distasteful. You're better than that bro.

AbbyLim

Reaction score
Anyways there is no reason for me to care if what I do here puts gerson into the boiler. Not my problem.

I only speak the truth here. Good night.

zhaojun

Reaction score
What you said doesn't even make sense. There are many other sellers/distributors here. Remember, someone always say: Morris Motley Bro! Get Morris Motley!

Sounds familiar?

Yeah. The thread DID the talking and its unanimous.
Its states NO INPUT CAN **** OFF.
Its Hair thread, not a support-your-denseAF-beliefs.

So what several users here got various recommendations and Morris happens to be one of the main mentions? I didnt owned it but looking at several
Youtube videos, it sure did some pretty good results. But will i buy? Nope but maybe if im doing another type of hairstyles. We got brains to decide.

Gatsby products? Yes to some but big no for me. ALLERGIES.
Too much Alcohols and Parabens in it.

In the end, different users , different preferences.
I am pretty sure some users here have their own personal choices.

Unlike you.
******* dense. Get a life.

Fiveminutespomp

Reaction score
Anyways there is no reason for me to care if what I do here puts gerson into the boiler. Not my problem.

I only speak the truth here. Good night.

Your irresponsible actions and distorted reasonings have put an innocent company into the limelight.

Whatever reason you think others are doing, they also need to feed their family.

So we humbly ask you to stop this. Please...

And if you ever need help from me, I'm open. You know where to find me.

Last edited:

sansanjikikut

Master Member
Reaction score
Your irresponsible actions and distorted reasonings have put an innocent company into the limelight.

Whatever reason you think others are doing, they also need to feed their family.

So we humbly ask you to stop this. Please...

And if you ever need help from me, I'm open. You know where to find me.

Find you at teck ghee vista can?

sansanjikikut

Master Member
Reaction score
Lol hervaux.com moved all their loot to shopee, knew it was him all along. desperate times call for desperate measures ahhaha.

nichsong

Reaction score

Sounds familiar?

Uh. Bro. I was talking specifically about stickmore this time round cos you added it to your very questionable hit list.

I'm calling you out for not knowing your stuff - claiming that me and others were competitors. Cover totally blown when you said we were against sgpomades. As mentioned, they stock Ziggy Supply and Stickmore. In fact, they are the ONLY distributors for Stickmore in SG.

Another bombshell for you: They also stock Morris Motley. Boom.

Bro. Cannot la.

Last edited:

ecan07

Reaction score
hmm deep cleansing maybe. sometimes I feel theres hair product still in my hair after washing. the product I used has good washability based on its description

I tried Tai Green Tea Shampoo from Bro LeeJHong's website before. Pretty good, cleanses well without over drying the hair. Price will be much steeper than your current one though.
When i got that i rotate around with another moisturising shampoo from his website too, forgot the name. That one is good if you have itchy scalp sometimes, resolve my issue whenever that comes back.

Now i'm trying Nioxin system 1 (got from Lazada) to see if it can help make my hair "appear" thicker, after watching Robin James video. So far so good, but the cleanser shampoo is notably dry, the hair really feels squeaky clean after. But finish off with their conditioner is good, the fresh minty feeling and the hair gets smooth after. Good thing is with the good cleanse, my hair stays quite clean even till the next morning for my styling. Hair break/fall also seems slightly lesser.

kenzio8

Reaction score
Everyone posting with his own agenda/s.

Then all act victim / defensive when called out.

Highly entertaining bickering thread this is. hehe :D

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.