Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

• Need someone to talk to?
    Feeling down, anxious and need help? Mindline.sg has helpful resources for you. More info
Status
Not open for further replies.

Boo_lady

Reaction score
These people sent my company generic email saying that hey are looking for me and that I need to contact them back or else they will post my photos all over our office areas. I was shaking when the persona in charge of the email came to tell me. She told me first and according to her only 2 people have access to this email. I told my boss and it seems he is quite fed up already. Honestly, I am ready to loose my job over this. I will not resign though and will hold on as Long as I can. Other people are still supportive saying to stay strong. I am just afraid since my boss is saying he will inform the CEO of the company so that we can implement security measures. I feel so ashamed and angry at myself for causing such a fuss in our company 😔

Damn, really *******s! Anyway, do u still have their carousell ad? Correct me if wrong, yours is the iPhone case right? I'm wondering the police will be able to trace by their ip address from their account.

LilladyJ

Reaction score
Damn, really *******s! Anyway, do u still have their carousell ad? Correct me if wrong, yours is the iPhone case right? I'm wondering the police will be able to trace by their ip address from their account.

The contact that they are using is all plastered in carousell ads as well as Facebook groups. I think it’s a dummy phone. It is off when my boss tried to call

Boo_lady

Reaction score
Hope I can settle soon too, just one lml trouble my feeling now the rest was polite and accept me to slowly pay because the amount I left is late fee for late payment.

I work very hard last month to settle my loan and I think they can see my outstanding drop down a lot from last month too (as before we taking loan they can check how much we has outstanding from other loan companies) and this may be reason for them to pushing me or think I can pay. But the true result is I also pay all, not anyone of them. Example I has 5 lml, I pay them the same. I didn't choose to finish who first but pay to every company. Also best to do that, because the rest are understand, only one not easy to talk.

Ya, there will be 1 out of others who is the badass. When those times I engaged those money lenders, 1 of them gave me trouble too.They are a group. One day, this guy who claimed that in future, all payment to him. So I did lor. The one who I usually paid to, msg and asked for payment. I said I paid to your colleague liao leh. He said why I paid to his colleague? Should be him. He said in that case, pay again. I was like, seriously, pay twice. I'm not printer for money. So i msg his colleague and told him about it. He said ignore him. He ran away with their money with their phone. So now try to scam his previous debtors. Asked me to convey msg to him, anything, msg them. So I did as being told. I guess he was afraid and said nvm then.

Boo_lady

Reaction score
The contact that they are using is all plastered in carousell ads as well as Facebook groups. I think it’s a dummy phone. It is off when my boss tried to call

For what I know, carousell can be traced by IP address. How they msg you? By sms or WhatsApp?

Lostmoment

Reaction score
Ya, there will be 1 out of others who is the badass. When those times I engaged those money lenders, 1 of them gave me trouble too.They are a group. One day, this guy who claimed that in future, all payment to him. So I did lor. The one who I usually paid to, msg and asked for payment. I said I paid to your colleague liao leh. He said why I paid to his colleague? Should be him. He said in that case, pay again. I was like, seriously, pay twice. I'm not printer for money. So i msg his colleague and told him about it. He said ignore him. He ran away with their money with their phone. So now try to scam his previous debtors. Asked me to convey msg to him, anything, msg them. So I did as being told. I guess he was afraid and said nvm then.
I don't think that is lml sis.
LML pay straight to the bank and they will give receipts to your e-mail black and white as well.and the account is same as the contract they provided you after you take loan from them.

Boo_lady

Reaction score
I don't think that is lml sis.
LML pay straight to the bank and they will give receipts to your e-mail black and white as well.and the account is same as the contract they provided you after you take loan from them.

Mine is uml bro but they are not that bad except that rotten apple.

Makminah

Reaction score
These people sent my company generic email saying that hey are looking for me and that I need to contact them back or else they will post my photos all over our office areas. I was shaking when the persona in charge of the email came to tell me. She told me first and according to her only 2 people have access to this email. I told my boss and it seems he is quite fed up already. Honestly, I am ready to loose my job over this. I will not resign though and will hold on as Long as I can. Other people are still supportive saying to stay strong. I am just afraid since my boss is saying he will inform the CEO of the company so that we can implement security measures. I feel so ashamed and angry at myself for causing such a fuss in our company 😔

Oh dear. I am so sorry you had to go through all this. It's sad to know that they are willing to go and do all this when they are the one scamming others. I really hope your workplace will be abit more accepting especially when you didnt even loan from them.

My prayers goes to you dear. I hope all will end well. ❤

Fear Less

Reaction score
Mak . Some time earlier :
I said to lady

"Also prepare to lose your job if your office does not condone problems like this."

They are vicious.

Oh dear. I am so sorry you had to go through all this. It's sad to know that they are willing to go and do all this when they are the one scamming others. I really hope your workplace will be abit more accepting especially when you didnt even loan from them.

My prayers goes to you dear. I hope all will end well. ❤

Mike-2806

Reaction score
Dear lost moment, for LML their only intention is go get their money back.
Take my advice, put down your ego and talk to them to come out with a monthly repayment scheme. Once the repayment scheme is set, make sure you pay them promptly. You can tell them that if they dont not accept there will be a high chance that you may declare for bankruptcy, usually they will accept.just remb, do not take another loan to service your loan. Dont even try uml.It is really living hell.
I face problems with LML too, the amouth is just few hundred left from $2000 I take from them and can't pay sine I lost job and just start working this month.

How can I handle this, because after a answer phone call they just say must pay now, must pay today, can't wait any longer. What can l do? And how you settle? Pls advice.

My loan just few hundred left now but my heart look like got burn inside, can't imagine how you pass hard time.

Messup

Reaction score
I said to lady

"Also prepare to lose your job if your office does not condone problems like this."

They are vicious.

The sad thing is that she’s not even thinking of getting a loan from ML instead she’s trying to get a phone.

Messup

Reaction score
Take my advice, put down your ego and talk to them to come out with a monthly repayment scheme. Once the repayment scheme is set, make sure you pay them promptly. You can tell them that if they dont not accept there will be a high chance that you may declare for bankruptcy, usually they will accept.just remb, do not take another loan to service your loan. Dont even try uml.It is really living hell.

That very nice of you to share your experiences.

Hope you are getting on track now.

Mike-2806

Reaction score
Thks.im still alive and kicking.Defintely regret some of the decision i made in the past.something i always tell myself is that if you feel you are rock bottom thats good news. Because you can only go up after that..
That very nice of you to share your experiences.

Hope you are getting on track now.

Trustdade

Reaction score
Yes agree with you, LML is ok still can talk. No matter how long u plan to pay even $50/mth they will also accept. Unlike UML die die wan yr mieny nia.

Lostmoment

Reaction score
Thank Mike
Sometimes everything is not going as well as we wish,but lucky that we still alive and seeking chance to stand again.

I stop thinking to cover loan one to another, because I know that killing me. Thank you so much for your concern and good advice.

You can sense my ego?
Thank again, and hope someone will senses too.
Thank you mike

Mike-2806

Reaction score
No problem at all..all will be well..i had met with difficult lml as well..they use call and shout vulgurity at me..paste my photo at my hdb letter box area, flood my msges every 10sec and many other things..i understand your stress ..i know it isnt easy..i had lost all my childhood friends and my family haf lost trust in me as well..but only you can help yourself..goodluck
Thank Mike
Sometimes everything is not going as well as we wish,but lucky that we still alive and seeking chance to stand again.

I stop thinking to cover loan one to another, because I know that killing me. Thank you so much for your concern and good advice.

You can sense my ego?
Thank again, and hope someone will senses too.
Thank you mike

green72

Reaction score

Hang on sis. Report all this harassment to I/O. I guess your office building have security guard and CCTV.

I hope your boss is helpful and feels your are victimized rather than causing him and the Co a fuss.

Continue to stay strong. Remember, if the UMLs sense fear in you, they will eat you for breakfast. Continue to show them you are not afraid of them, even if you are wreck at the moment. We understand how you feel.

Makminah

Reaction score
I said to lady

They are vicious.

Hopefully it wont happen but if it happens, its not the end of the world. Take it as an oppurtunity to start over.

Yes they are vicious hence we should not show any fear to them. Its just sad that she didnt even ask for a loan, she just wanted a new phone installment. 💔😔

Boo_lady

Reaction score
Sigh. That's a saying. When 10 good things happened to you, no one remember. When 1 bad thing happened, everyone remember. Some will stay with u, some will drift and even condemn u. The latter stands higher percentage. I been thru it and it proven. That's why now I don't give a **** to my surroundings. Only keep those who are genuine. My attention is my family only.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.