Visa to Australia

fishercow

Reaction score
Just to check, will be going on a holiday for a week. If I have 8 months left on my passport during the date of departure, there shouldn't be an issue right? =\

Thinking if I should get a new passport before applying for the ETA

Last edited:

figo16

Banned
Reaction score
Nowadays still need visa to visit Australia?

of course need. Australia treats all foreigners as cash cows. even sg passport 2nd most powerful in the world still need to apply for ETA. only exception is those 189 and 190 subclass holders (permanent residents). tiong passport holders even worse. need to write letter and show bank account statement to prove that they have money to survive in OZ and will not work in OZ

OZ immigration also ******* rude. like to ask many stupid questions one like purpose of visit, what is your sibling/relative doing in OZ, what is your job etc. knn, i spend $$$ in your country still ask so many stupid questions. should be like TW immigration like that treat me like king

Jerineng

Reaction score
of course need. Australia treats all foreigners as cash cows. even sg passport 2nd most powerful in the world still need to apply for ETA. only exception is those 189 and 190 subclass holders (permanent residents). tiong passport holders even worse. need to write letter and show bank account statement to prove that they have money to survive in OZ and will not work in OZ

OZ immigration also ******* rude. like to ask many stupid questions one like purpose of visit, what is your sibling/relative doing in OZ, what is your job etc. knn, i spend $$$ in your country still ask so many stupid questions. should be like TW immigration like that treat me like king

yesssss...dun **** wif aus immigration....tmd suuuuper anal lor.....simi ting oso wanna control include medicine...must declare tis n tat kns wer gt pple go tour no bring own travel medicine one....waste time 2 declare liao then neber check.....zzzzz

figo16

Banned
Reaction score
yesssss...dun **** wif aus immigration....tmd suuuuper anal lor.....simi ting oso wanna control include medicine...must declare tis n tat kns wer gt pple go tour no bring own travel medicine one....waste time 2 declare liao then neber check.....zzzzz

Usually I just act blur and don’t declare anything even though I have personal travel medicine. If they ask then just continue to act blur lol and tell them i thought they were referring to controlled medication for commercial use

Jerineng

Reaction score
Usually I just act blur and don’t declare anything even though I have personal travel medicine. If they ask then just continue to act blur lol and tell them i thought they were referring to controlled medication for commercial use

cross moi mind oso bt then wad if they confiscate?
then hw? panadol etc can buy lar but if those nd to eat daily de like for high blood lar or cholestrol lar etc then is hw.....so bopianz juz waste time to declare everyting....then they ask got med moi juz say yes travel med...then look oso dun look juz ask to move on....zzzzzz....reali is waste time....n moi is doubtful...if reali gt bring in restricted med they oso dunno lar...pple will reali go n write "restricted med" on the packing meh...tsk tsk tsk

figo16

Banned
Reaction score
cross moi mind oso bt then wad if they confiscate?
then hw? panadol etc can buy lar but if those nd to eat daily de like for high blood lar or cholestrol lar etc then is hw.....so bopianz juz waste time to declare everyting....then they ask got med moi juz say yes travel med...then look oso dun look juz ask to move on....zzzzzz....reali is waste time....n moi is doubtful...if reali gt bring in restricted med they oso dunno lar...pple will reali go n write "restricted med" on the packing meh...tsk tsk tsk
Usually they are quite lax when it comes to personal medication but they are very strict on food especially meat like bakkwa. Confirm 100% fine

mrwirus

Reaction score
heard from my colleague that hwz provides easy and good visa applications.. Did a search on google and I guess this is the page.. May I know how long in advance can I apply for my VISA? I'm going overseas with my wife in May..

My wife got scammed by one of the links previously posted.. Got charged pretty high rate for 1 visa..

Prof Goh

Reaction score
heard from my colleague that hwz provides easy and good visa applications.. Did a search on google and I guess this is the page.. May I know how long in advance can I apply for my VISA? I'm going overseas with my wife in May..

My wife got scammed by one of the links previously posted.. Got charged pretty high rate for 1 visa..

visa or ETA? ETA u can get from kangaroo kang. i've used her service several times alr. think first one is free (but u must prove that you're an active member on HWZ, etc as people may create multiple accts to bypass this rule), subsequent one i can't rmb how much but way cheaper

mrwirus

Reaction score
visa or ETA? ETA u can get from kangaroo kang. i've used her service several times alr. think first one is free (but u must prove that you're an active member on HWZ, etc as people may create multiple accts to bypass this rule), subsequent one i can't rmb how much but way cheaper
for sgreans we only need ETA? I tot both are the same.

Itachi978

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Woooo, applied my Visa with KangaroosKang just 20mins ago, and gotten my ETA within just 5mins.
The efficiency is totally top notch. Will definitely use their service again in near future!

adgjl321

Reaction score
Slightly confused, so best option is to go through KangaroosKang to get the ETA and I’m all good to enter Australia? ETA = Visa?

And she charges much cheaper than the Aussie home affairs website ($20?)

Last edited:

tohms2002

Reaction score
Thanks KangaroosKang (Jasmine) for your quick and pay later service. Comfirmed my 3 ETA approved by Aus Homeaffairs Department's Visa Entitlement Verification Online (VEVO).
Applied yesterday after 3pm and verified through VEVO this afternoon.

GoingConcern

Reaction score
My visa application was processed and approved within half a day which is cheaper and faster than thru applying with australian authority! 100% recommend!! thanks jasmine! :s13:

tengkufriz

Reaction score
Kangaroos Kang is legit & very fast! Sent my particulars late last night & Jasmine actually replied and completed the visa application process over midnight. Highly recommended

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.