OCBC Titanium Mastercard

david_yyy

Reaction score
Hi OCBC, will in-flight purchased items from Singapore airline entitled to 10x?

Sent from Samsung SM-N950F using GAGT

dckhzgh

Reaction score
Hi there, unfortunately I am unable to send you a private message. How else can you be contacted? Thanks!

OCBC Bank

Suspended
Reaction score
Hi OCBC,

Monthly insurance premium payment using my Titanium Rewards, will I get OCBC$?

Hi there,

Insurance Premiums (except NTUC income) will be eligible for 1 OCBC$.
Do note that payments made via Internet Banking or AXS will not be eligible.

^DG

OCBC Bank

Suspended
Reaction score
If the items are under electronic items, still wont get 10x?

Sent from Samsung SM-N950F using GAGT

Hi david_yyy,

We will be granting 10x OCBC$ for in-flight electronic purchases from Singapore Airlines. Once you have made the purchase, just drop us a PM with a copy of your receipt, so that we are able to sort it out for you.

^CC

Last edited:

OCBC Bank

Suspended
Reaction score
Hi, yes, I've made my purchases yesterday. Unfortunately, I can't reply to your private message. You can call me at 94308292. Thanks!

Hi dckhzgh,

We will arrange for our service executive to get in touch asap.

^CC

dckhzgh

Reaction score
Hi dckhzgh,

We will arrange for our service executive to get in touch asap.

^CC

Thanks, I have spoken to her.

Can you please, for everyone's info, confirm that Redmart, despite being under Lazada, is not eligible for 10x?

Trazora

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Can you please, for everyone's info, confirm that Redmart, despite being under Lazada, is not eligible for 10x?

If everything is from Redmart, the MCC will be under grocery, different from that of Lazada. Think need to include at least one item not from Redmart to be under Lazada.

blaCkbOxx

Reaction score
Hi OCBC,

Could you please advise when I will be receiving the 2% rebate for the Best Denki purchases made in 16-March? And when the 10x OCBC$ will be credited? Thanks!

Last edited:

OCBC Bank

Suspended
Reaction score

Hi all,

Even though Redmart is now under Lazada, Redmart purchases are still coming in as MCC-5411 (Grocery Stores). Hence, it will not be eligible for 10x OCBC$.

^CC

OCBC Bank

Suspended
Reaction score
If everything is from Redmart, the MCC will be under grocery, different from that of Lazada. Think need to include at least one item not from Redmart to be under Lazada.

Hi Trazora,

We are not able to ascertain at the moment if including a purchase from Lazada, will change the MCC of Redmart purchases.

If you happen to make the purchase, do drop us a PM, so that we can check on this for you.

^CC

OCBC Bank

Suspended
Reaction score
Hi OCBC,

Could you please advise when I will be receiving the 2% rebate for the Best Denki purchases made in 16-March? And when the 10x OCBC$ will be credited? Thanks!

Hi blaCkbOxx,

2% Cash Rebate for your Best Denki purchases will be credited to your card account by end of the following month of the transaction date. For more details, please visit: https://www.ocbc.com/assets/pdf/cards/bestdenki-titaniumrewards-2percent-tncs.pdf

1X OCBC$ will be credited when the transaction is posted. The remaining 9X OCBC$ will be credited by the end of the following month.

Hope this clarifies!

^CC

blaCkbOxx

Reaction score
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.