[Official] Langrisser Mobile English

Shib

Reaction score
Too bad PC client don't support payment.

Play on android tablet bah. Easier to play and some words/skill descriptions so hard to see on phone.

I play on Xiaomi Mi pad 4. Cheap, decent power and no issues with payment.
Your mipad is 3gb or 4gb ram?

Sent from HUAWEI MATE 10 using GAGT

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
Your mipad is 3gb or 4gb ram?

4gb one. I think this game runs fine even on 3gb, but I prefer extra ram so that I can multi-task, like typing in this forum while playing. Lol.

masashi

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
91EdRuBl.jpg

bMrEnwbl.jpg

Kinda triggered Luna is most popular..
And free 11 roll for hitting 50000 follow in JP langrisser Twitter account :love: time to reroll!

Sent from Pocoyo Land using GAGT

Shib

Reaction score
4gb one. I think this game runs fine even on 3gb, but I prefer extra ram so that I can multi-task, like typing in this forum while playing. Lol.
I m tempted to get one as ebook reader n of cos play Langrisser ;p

Shib

Reaction score
91EdRuBl.jpg

bMrEnwbl.jpg

Kinda triggered Luna is most popular..
And free 11 roll for hitting 50000 follow in JP langrisser Twitter account :love: time to reroll!

Whenever I saw Luna I pui... Wasted a lot of my resources n she still can't perform...

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
I m tempted to get one as ebook reader n of cos play Langrisser ;p

I prefer bigger screen when playing wordy games. Langrisser is quite wordy, as in the skills and stuff.

I did install PC client but really cannot get use to playing this game using a mouse.

If got budget can consider the 10 inch one.
(I tried installing this game on my old cherrytrail 10 inch tablet. Sibei song graphically, but lag like hell since cherrytrail is so outdated. Mi pad no lag at all)

Shib

Reaction score
I prefer bigger screen when playing wordy games. Langrisser is quite wordy, as in the skills and stuff.

I did install PC client but really cannot get use to playing this game using a mouse.

If got budget can consider the 10 inch one.
(I tried installing this game on my old cherrytrail 10 inch tablet. Sibei song graphically, but lag like hell since cherrytrail is so outdated. Mi pad no lag at all)
I use the pc client at home. I am using a 15.6", pretty ok with the TouchPad, dun need the mouse.

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
Whenever I saw Luna I pui... Wasted a lot of my resources n she still can't perform...

For me, no regrets getting her. After I am done enhancing Lana, she's next.

Saw too many Luna hitting 900-1k atk already after her buff. (And its easy to hit 1k attack for Luna since armors do increase mdef significantly)

The more we approach endgame, the more powerful she is.

Shib

Reaction score

Saw too many Luna hitting 900-1k atk already after her buff. (And its easy to hit 1k attack for Luna since armors do increase mdef significantly)

Probably I went down the wrong path for her. Did the bow master instead of the flyer. I think my only way out is to pump more resources in her bonds. Isn't this is what the developers want? *grin*

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
Probably I went down the wrong path for her. Did the bow master instead of the flyer. I think my only way out is to pump more resources in her bonds. Isn't this is what the developers want? *grin*

I think more of wrong gears. I did flyer, get the princess buff, and immediately switch to bow master.

Currently she has 600+atk after princess buff and wind spiral, using lvl 30 ssr bow, lvl 40 SR oak set body/head and lvl 20 SSR accessory. Going to enhance them once Lana is done.

masashi

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Yea end game she's great but other than that... She's meh plus her best role is bow knight imo :s22:

Shib

Reaction score
I think more of wrong gears. I did flyer, get the princess buff, and immediately switch to bow master.

Currently she has 600+atk after princess buff and wind spiral, using lvl 30 ssr bow, lvl 40 SR oak set body/head and lvl 20 SSR accessory. Going to enhance them once Lana is done.
Maybe a combination of factors. See below.
H1HmCFXl.jpg

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
Mine:

fCydQNG_d.jpg

6i4bCMV_d.jpg

1Mhn2Wy_d.jpg

687 atk after buffs and merely using low lvl equips.

Given more time, u guys will understand why she is one of the most wanted ssr and why she rank high on polls.

Shib

Reaction score
Mine:

fCydQNG_d.jpg

6i4bCMV_d.jpg

1Mhn2Wy_d.jpg

687 atk after buffs and merely using low lvl equips.

Given more time, u guys will understand why she is one of the most wanted ssr and why she rank high on polls.
Thanks for sharing. My gears are no good. Only managed to get the helmet and just got the Armour.

Last edited:

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
Thanks for sharing. My gears are no good. Only managed to get the helmet.

Np.

I think the biggest problem with Luna is she is very very picky on gears and only certain gears work well for her.

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
Gratz.

I am more looking forward to the next banner (Bernhardt, Altemuller and Bozel). Hopefully can get one more step to complete my 全家福.

6L8CPmO_d.jpg

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.