Qoo10 Deals. (Strictly no referral link) - Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

vsvs24

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
No need to look forward to another disappointment.

Right, that is why I need to confirm before I sic.

Possible coupons for 29 - 31 Mar 2019. Nothing "Out of This World" except maybe the title.

aNnK1Dg.jpg

The real deal/draft/typo version before the change.

XAZ4uwQ.png

Wah. The draft $50 out if $100 would really be out of this world. Since they change that should also change title.

Thanks blusky.

Toons

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
No need to look forward to another disappointment.

Right, that is why I need to confirm before I sic.

Possible coupons for 29 - 31 Mar 2019. Nothing "Out of This World" except maybe the title.

The real deal/draft/typo version before the change.

Np lar. We understand that you're just sharing wat you know. Even if not accurate also not your fault mah. Thanks very much for sharing! :)

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wa didn't know limit 4

Limit should be 3 coz when i tried collecting coupons on my phone on 4th acct, it says i reached the limit le. Tried same acct on desktop and this error appears as well. So, i believe its tagged to account liao. 12am then will reset it.

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wah. The draft $50 out if $100 would really be out of this world. Since they change that should also change title.

Thanks blusky.

If really gt $50/100, i go make another 10 more accts to buy stuff liao. Can build another budget PC. lol.

meekiatah

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Limit should be 3 coz when i tried collecting coupons on my phone on 4th acct, it says i reached the limit le. Tried same acct on desktop and this error appears as well. So, i believe its tagged to account liao. 12am then will reset it.

Then what about using own's sharing link to earn affiliate commission (as discount?). Now, I have 2 accounts on 2 different phones. Don't want to risk my main account by using my sub account referral link to buy stuff...

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Then what about using own's sharing link to earn affiliate commission (as discount?). Now, I have 2 accounts on 2 different phones. Don't want to risk my main account by using my sub account referral link to buy stuff...

I rarely do that so cant advised. It should be fine bah. Not sure if they can trace.

Toons

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

No one can tell you for sure. Even if now okay, doesn't mean it will be okay in the future too. If you dun wanna risk your main account, then dun do it lor or just use shopback. No risk no gain :s13:

whatheheck

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Cannot be 3 so less bah... Did u log all of them on the same phone or separate?

whatheheck

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Now still have 'main' account meh. The qoo points should more or less dry up liao :s34:

jeff79

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Oh, well honestly, this is a new account because this is my first time posting? How long do people who are forum members wait usually before they post? Sorry, I don't really know the 'rules' for forum discussion.

I was hoping to get some input on how to solve the matter and to know if this was just the common experience. I explained a long story so that there is context? I'm not sure if that's how forums work. Is it suspicious if i create an account to ask for help? I thought forums mean you can discuss anything within reason?

Look, I really don't know much about how Qoo10 works, or accounts or whatever but I hoped this would be a place where those who had more experience with the matter could maybe give me tips on how they resolved the issue or just help me ascertain I'm wasting my time.

Secondly, I'm on a prepaid phone line because frankly, my financial stability is such that I need to not be tied down by a postpaid subscription. Yeah, most embarrsingly to admit, I belong to the group of people who live from month to month. You know, like sometimes I have to decide if I can afford to pay for my phone bill or maybe something else? Thats why prepaid lets me juggle my priorities. I know there is no contract lines, but I've managed a long time with prepaids. Ive had times where I couldnt top up my card for a while cos I had other expenses.

I liked Qoo10 cos usually its cheap and good if you know where to look. I usually have to save for a while order to get the items I want. I guess if you think I look suspicious then they probably do too. I guess this confirms my suspicion that I won't probably be allowed to use the platform anymore. Thanks, this was an interesting first time posting on the forum.

Then you should have signed up myrepublic $8 "unlimited" plan last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.