Recommendation: Reliable workshops in JB

koolaid

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I was quoted SGD180-200 but in Bolehland RM340
Same 16"

Sent from Xiaomi MI MAX 2 using GAGT

i think sometimes can oso try kim hoe. one of my buddy just change 4x 18" conti cs5 there last week... about 700+

hwsv07

Reaction score
There is no high quality android HU.
Soon lee at Geylang 37/39 or Sheng auto JB

Yes no need high quality. How about does sold online on lazada/carousell. I cant find any reviews to know which is better one...

Jeaniuz

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone have faded seat belt buckle and managed to restore back to red? Any idea if the accessories shop can help to restore the red color?

Ive tried ceramic polish and trim restorer, but it doesn't work.

compro_1975

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Got my XM2 from save n safe 2 yrs ago. Ah yuan currently don't keep stock on rims, if you see any rims that you like, take pic and send to him, he will give you a quote

oh he got sell tires also ar? i planning to also change mine too... but quality and stock fresh ma? my boss from malaysia tell me to do in sg better cos malaysia alot of chiong one also....

AL5509

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
oh he got sell tires also ar? i planning to also change mine too... but quality and stock fresh ma? my boss from malaysia tell me to do in sg better cos malaysia alot of chiong one also....
Chiong tires? Never heard of.

How to tell which is real VS chiong?
Got ask your boss from Malaysia? He must know then said so de.

compro_1975

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
He say keep long long and in the sun.. chiong not as in fake but quality not as lasting.. old stock

koolaid

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Chiong tires? Never heard of.

How to tell which is real VS chiong?
Got ask your boss from Malaysia? He must know then said so de.

not sure about cheong ones. ive heard them talk about re-threaded ones like > 10 yrs ago. its not something new. they can even change the date on the tire. usually for trucks lorries buses....

and most shops do not carry these type of tires for cars. i think its bcos they do not want to take on unnecessary risks - safety, warranty, reputation...

myviowner

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone did headlight restoration in JB?

You can try Sheng Auto. Call Jackson up to check if they do only exterior only or dismantle whole lamp and do also the interior.

YS Head Lamp Recondition Services in Selangor....:eek:
Bro here had did with them before if i rem correctly...

YorYor

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Really need an alternative audio/accessories shop option than Sheng Auto. Yet another time yesterday when I was in JB and despite waiting for 3 hours+ they had no capacity at all.

AL5509

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
He say keep long long and in the sun.. chiong not as in fake but quality not as lasting.. old stock
Old can see the date on the tires.
You can always demand for newer tires.

And how it is kept, depend on the shop.
Singapore workshop can do so too.

Do your homework, can't just said Malaysia is like that de lo.
All adults here le still hear-say like kids????

myviowner

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Really need an alternative audio/accessories shop option than Sheng Auto. Yet another time yesterday when I was in JB and despite waiting for 3 hours+ they had no capacity at all.

King's Motorsport.
TT Motorsport.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.