Honda Fit/Jazz Part 2

Orphan

Reaction score
But if your car got problem like recall or anything u know that u also can only deal with km?

Yes, if buy from KM, got recall die die must go back to KM.
https://www.todayonline.com/singapo...ent-workshops-without-voiding-warranties-soon

If KM go bust, whichever company that bids for taking over as the AD should honor the warrantees and recalls of cars sold under KM. (I believe Honda JP will force them to do this before letting them become the new AD).

For me, my PI is direct importer, and has been handling recalls directly. No need to go through KM :D

If my PI goes bust, then will be headache. So buying from PI must do a lot more research. Get from reputable direct importers.

bh10101

Reaction score
A lot of time bang table no use they will refer back to ad, as they are only reseller ,
Last time my friend buy merc from pi bank table also refer back to ad but ad wanted like 10 k plus as just registration fee

registration cost 10k? personal admin assistant? gold pen? professional form template from UK? :s13:

bh10101

Reaction score
For me, my PI is direct importer, and has been handling recalls directly. No need to go through KM :D
If my PI goes bust, then will be headache. So buying from PI must do a lot more research. Get from reputable direct importers.

if your PI gone burst, cant you opt in to another Direct Importer PI workshop? just asking?

Last edited:

veryhonestguy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
That how ad survive as they are actually representing the brand itself , with the most up to date tech and information and equipment of the car . Those knife is sharp as they can afford to . Heard from my mechanic outside , when I do car repair and buy oem parts , the parts number will be sent to ad for reference .
Everything ad do is based on manufacturer requirement and standard from show room , services to repair and servicing . Why Maserati ad go bust is because the show room requirement is too high and cost too much to maintain and such . But they hold all the power to remove your warrently

registration cost 10k? personal admin assistant? gold pen? professional form template from UK? :s13:

Last edited:

bh10101

Reaction score
Heard from my mechanic outside , when I do car repair and buy oem parts , the parts number will be sent to ad for reference .
Everything ad do is based on manufacturer requirement and standard from show room , services to repair and servicing

which is better than? & what is the difference btw Genuine Part or OEM Part? (beside the logo)
so outside workshop sells OEM parts? does AD also sells OEM parts?

Orphan

Reaction score
if your PI gone burst, cant you opt in to another Direct Importer PI? just asking?

Not opt-in, but you can do something similar.
Basically, since you didn't buy from other direct importers, they do not have obligation to help.

Having said that, the reason they open a company is to make money. So you can pay them a fee to make it worth their while to lopang them to ship in the parts from their wholeseller in Japan. And can also lopang the PI's arranged workshop to do.

Also got ppl ownself arrange as well, but very headache coz of language issues.

Also, if PI got enough capital to direct import, means not small fry company that will easily go bust.

bh10101

Reaction score
Also got ppl ownself arrange as well, but very headache coz of language issues.

if your gf or wife a Japanese, which is quite common locally nowadays, then language will not be a problem to you :s13:

veryhonestguy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Usually oem parts must be bought from ad, or car manufacturers . But not all parts manufacturers will produce , example if your speaker is bose for your car made , so Bose will be the oem supplier for such . A lot of ppl car warrently been void is due to using of non oem crucial parts. Outside work shop can buy the oem parts from ad and manufacturers or dealer too .

which is better than? & what is the difference btw Genuine Part or OEM Part? (beside the logo)

CCCustom

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
But if your car got problem like recall or anything u know that u also can only deal with km?
Yes, if buy from KM, got recall die die must go back to KM.
Why are y’all making it sound like that’s a bad thing? AD handle recall is free what. And warranty is warranty, recall is recall. Even if AD void your warranty on whatever thing you do to your car, they also cannot void your eligibility for recall what.

Well, unless the recall part happens to be what you modified lar, but then that 1 should be understood, no? =:p

myviowner

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Side track abit...
For understanding purpose: Lets take Spark Plugs used in Toyota Altis.
If you go buy from BMS, thats a genuine part. In Toyota package. When you take out to see the actual products, there is a this name : Denso , printed on the body of the spark plug.
DENSO is the OEM supplier.

Then you go outside stockist, you asked for DENSO spark plugs, it will be in DENSO packaging.

Price from BMS could be twice or more expensive than those you bgt from stockist outside.

Product is the same, only in diff packaging.
Personally, product spec same same between Genuine and OEM.

Hopes that clears...:)

CCCustom

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Side track abit...
If you go buy from BMS, thats a genuine part. In Toyota package. When you take out to see the actual products, there is a this name : Denso , printed on the body of the spark plug.

Then you go outside stockist, you asked for DENSO spark plugs, it will be in DENSO packaging.

Price from BMS could be twice or more expensive than those you bgt from stockist outside.

This is what it's supposed to be, yes.

But unfortunately, 9 out of 10 sellers of "OEM" products use the term to mean non-original-but-compatible product.

bh10101

Reaction score
Side track abit...

after all discussions, only difference btw AD and PI now is recall service?
not all PI offer recall service, but AD will provide recall serivce

veryhonestguy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just like buying phone , reseller or ad lol
But some times ad got very good deal just that they don’t use those gimmick like no down payment , monthly only and such . When I buy my car , ad give me a whopping 30k discount compare to the listed price on sg car mart . And tons of freebie
Most pi or 2nd hand car dealer price their cars compare to ad they try to be lower then them by reducing items and such in the car .

after all discussions, only difference btw AD and PI now is recall service?
not all PI offer recall service, but AD will provide recall serivce

bh10101

Reaction score
Just like buying phone , reseller or ad lol
But some times ad got very good deal just that they don’t use those gimmick like no down payment , monthly only and such . When I buy my car , ad give me a whopping 30k discount compare to the listed price on sg car mart . And tons of freebie
Most pi or 2nd hand car dealer price their cars compare to ad they try to be lower then them by reducing items and such in the car

cannot compare with your car la. yours a Lexus Turbo right? this is Honda Jazz forum leh :s13::s13:

veryhonestguy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Cannot like this said last time I drive civic also from ad give me good discount and guarantee 1 bid coe during the 2008 time

cannot compare with your car la. yours a Lexus Turbo right? this is Honda Jazz forum leh :s13::s13:

Last edited:

bh10101

Reaction score
Cannot like this said last time I drive civic also from ad give me good discount and guarantee 1 bid coe during the 2008 time

time has change.. everything also different
in 2008, my coe is 10k. in 2018, my coe is 30k.
in 2008, you driving Civic. in 2018, you driving Lexus Turbo

how can be the same? :s13::s13:

veryhonestguy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Cause I got experience with kah motor ma

time has change.. everything also different
in 2008, my coe is 10k. in 2018, my coe is 30k.
in 2008, you driving Civic. in 2018, you driving Lexus Turbo

how can be the same? :s13::s13:

its[just]me

Reaction score
hi guys,i need some advice.
i've just bought over a 2009 1.3 fit. i notice some strong "brakes" when im slowing down without stepping on anything. It kind of feels like engine brake from gear 3 to gear 1.

has it got anything to do with the CVT engine? or has anyone experienced it before?:s11:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.