Liverpool Forum (Anfield) - Part 25

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jerineng

Reaction score
Maybe they'll release a relax fit version. ;)

But some people would still look like ba Zhang

cfm bak zhang.....puma cannot lar....we normal pple..even some arsenal player wear liao oso bak zhang shape sia........stick to nike beta bet.....and yes finally no more new balance liao....

Jerineng

Reaction score
Can see Sarri is prioritizing the match on Sunday. Rested at least 4 to 5 key players. But Chelsea is all about Hazard anyway, keep him quiet & we should able to win it.

not onli hazard...anyone notice willian if he comes on is always a threat n i rem he scored against us a few times lor......tis game we will win and sarri will be sorri

Grandturismo

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
KgTY8Lol.jpg

Sweeeeeeet

Sinkie

Greater Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
0_JS167144933.jpg

Another unsung hero this season is Simon Mignolet too

Simon Mignolet has featured just twice for Liverpool this campaign with Alisson Becker Jurgen Klopp's preferred number one.

Simon Mignolet talking to @CReulens: "This is the strongest team I have experienced at Liverpool. Of course I want to play, but my job is to support the team now and my future is not important at the moment. I just want to win trophies with Liverpool now."

s7460597

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Simon Mignolet talking to @CReulens: "This is the strongest team I have experienced at Liverpool. Of course I want to play, but my job is to support the team now and my future is not important at the moment. I just want to win trophies with Liverpool now."

Credit to him, he has been supportive of Alison and the team. Unlike a certain soon to be former left back.

Jerineng

Reaction score
Credit to him, he has been supportive of Alison and the team. Unlike a certain soon to be former left back.

yessss....credit 2 him....nt easi 2 b on the bench n nt playin at all for a player....moreno ah...i used to tink he jin cute de...bt then reali cmi as defence lah.....faster go lazio bah...pool nt suitable for him.....robbo is best find of the centuary liao....

Henabi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wow...since 1970s... Definitely one of the most senior supporters in here ^.^

Sent from Henabi virus using GAGT

Jerineng

Reaction score
Wow...since 1970s... Definitely one of the most senior supporters in here ^.^

Sent from Henabi virus using GAGT

moi lao lang (orang tua) :o
so pai sei.......influence by moi uncle...nong nong time ago when players still wear baggy tops n jin shorty shorty :s22:
oh! oso show hw mani yrs moi supported n waited le...moi always tink after each year of dissapointment tat mai sarport pool liao..but when season start moi go again.....tis yr moi hope moi wait is finally ovr......aging liao.....dunno hw long more moi can wait le

5ex5en5e5

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
cfm bak zhang.....puma cannot lar....we normal pple..even some arsenal player wear liao oso bak zhang shape sia........stick to nike beta bet.....and yes finally no more new balance liao....

Have to disagree to a certain extend... i am a Puma fan and have wear their flagship jerseys before, not tight fit. At least for me i am a fit uncle with a bit of tummy :)

But it wont be Puma cos Puma sponsored ManShitty. So they have no money to sponsor us.

Last edited:

kennysme

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

uber cool VR first person rendering of Salah's goal against soton
after the goal Bertarnd was gesticulating while on down on the pitch - I think he was expecting Redmond to take out Salah while he was in the "D" - to take one for the team, it would be yellow as Bertrand was ahead of Salah so Redmond wouldn't be the last player. Can see Redmond was right beside Salah. But awesome goal nevertheless, great degree of difficulty.

hardtounderstand

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
OptaJoe
‏Verified account @OptaJoe

16 - Following their come-from-behind victory, Liverpool have won 16 points from losing positions in the Premier League, the most of any side this season. Backbone.

daylight

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
another big match on sunday.
after this there will be only 4 matches left.
win all and hope city drop pts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.