Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

• Need someone to talk to?
    Feeling down, anxious and need help? Mindline.sg has helpful resources for you. More info
Status
Not open for further replies.

vipertay88

Reaction score
Just sharing my case.

Recently I have filed a police report for these LS and don't intend pay back anymore. I have been paying for few months and they have already get back their capital and interest.

However, there is 1 LS who knows my company number and my manager number too. I was shocked and surprised how they managed to find out. After I failed to pay up, they call me up at my office the next day alerting my colleagues and managers as well. I have no choice but to negotiate with him the payment. He agreed to let me pay $200 monthly without any interest.

So will like to ask, will my company terminate me because I have loan from LS and they have harassed the company?

delceer

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just sharing my case.

Recently I have filed a police report for these LS and don't intend pay back anymore. I have been paying for few months and they have already get back their capital and interest.

However, there is 1 LS who knows my company number and my manager number too. I was shocked and surprised how they managed to find out. After I failed to pay up, they call me up at my office the next day alerting my colleagues and managers as well. I have no choice but to negotiate with him the payment. He agreed to let me pay $200 monthly without any interest.

So will like to ask, will my company terminate me because I have loan from LS and they have harassed the company?

vipertay88

We are not prophet or fortune teller.
Why not you sit down and have a frankly talk with your boss ?:s11:

Barsheep92

Reaction score
WTF...
Everyday also got the same issue. All same scenario.
The problem is everyone lazy to read back the history.
If one don't want to help herself, how can you expect other to help ?
At least you can do is read back at least 10 pages of history.
You will get the answer.
Already given model answer for 10 years series past year paper, still don't want to make use of it ? :s13::s13::s13:

Yes bro, I did read from last night. Was just trying to understand it more.

unluckeyguy

Reaction score

Let make it simple for you ,once you pay them back they will demand more from you and it will no end to a point that you cannot pay . They will confirm call the personal details you give them and threat you will all kind of harassment . Like send you your house photo ,call your Company ,call you nok and send threaten photos to you to make you pay . SO JUST GO AND MAKE A POLICE REPORT AND ASK THE POLICE WHAT SHOULD YOU DO ,THE POLICE WILL TELL YOU .

delceer

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Okay. I give you the Model Answer.
Are you Singaporean and staying in Singapore ?
Below are the steps.

1) Make a Police Report
2) Stop all the contact and communication with them. Change number if can
3) Use the Police Report and get approval from Town Council to install CCTV
4) Inform your families and colleagues that you tio loan shark scam
5) Just wait and see which fellow debtors wanna throw their future down the drain by supplying your CCTV footage on 3) to your Police officer in charge
6) Live like a normal person, no need lose your sleep over the loan shark. They will not hurt you physically. Only torture you mentally. If you done the 2), then you should be very peaceful
7) Keep in touch with Police
8) Don't doubt the Police like someone in this forum. Must put your trust 100% in Police, they are very good and doing a good job.

unluckeyguy

Reaction score
Just sharing my case.

Just let your company and manager know that you have be scam and show your police case card to your company to prove that you have make a police report and it up to them to help you to get over this problem or not. I believe that no company will fire anyone who get scam by them

Barsheep92

Reaction score
Let make it simple for you ,once you pay them back they will demand more from you and it will no end to a point that you cannot pay . They will confirm call the personal details you give them and threat you will all kind of harassment . Like send you your house photo ,call your Company ,call you nok and send threaten photos to you to make you pay . SO JUST GO AND MAKE A POLICE REPORT AND ASK THE POLICE WHAT SHOULD YOU DO ,THE POLICE WILL TELL YOU .

Ok, noted. Thank you.

Barsheep92

Reaction score
Okay. I give you the Model Answer.
Are you Singaporean and staying in Singapore ?
Below are the steps.

1) Make a Police Report
2) Stop all the contact and communication with them. Change number if can
3) Use the Police Report and get approval from Town Council to install CCTV
4) Inform your families and colleagues that you tio loan shark scam
5) Just wait and see which fellow debtors wanna throw their future down the drain by supplying your CCTV footage on 3) to your Police officer in charge
6) Live like a normal person, no need lose your sleep over the loan shark. They will not hurt you physically. Only torture you mentally. If you done the 2), then you should be very peaceful
7) Keep in touch with Police
8) Don't doubt the Police like someone in this forum. Must put your trust 100% in Police, they are very good and doing a good job.

Thank you:). Thanks for the advice. On my way to the police station now.

zonda_r

Reaction score
Thank you:). Thanks for the advice. On my way to the police station now.

Dont worry we are here to help anything pls consult the bros and sis here first. Dont forget they are the ones who find trouble with us we shouldn't be afraid of them instead they should be afraid of us instead.

Barsheep92

Reaction score
Dont worry we are here to help anything pls consult the bros and sis here first. Dont forget they are the ones who find trouble with us we shouldn't be afraid of them instead they should be afraid of us instead.

Totally true, I want to pay them the money. Is not even deadline yet. But they refuse to accept my payment. Tomorrow will be the deadline. Just keep on asking me to wait. I told him, you sure not going charge me deferment?. He said yes yes. I won't. Right now I don't think so after I read through everything. Rather trust the bro and sis here. Lastly the ones in blue. Thanks guys.

zonda_r

Reaction score
Totally true, I want to pay them the money. Is not even deadline yet. But they refuse to accept my payment. Tomorrow will be the deadline. Just keep on asking me to wait. I told him, you sure not going charge me deferment?. He said yes yes. I won't. Right now I don't think so after I read through everything. Rather trust the bro and sis here. Lastly the ones in blue. Thanks guys.

Defer cause they are in the process of finding new targets. even if u paid full they can always find some ******** reasons etc u send wrong account, or even the next day another MF will insist force loan to u . Remember if can freeze your account or cancel it.

Barsheep92

Reaction score
Defer cause they are in the process of finding new targets. even if u paid full they can always find some ******** reasons etc u send wrong account, or even the next day another MF will insist force loan to u . Remember if can freeze your account or cancel it.

Noted. I until now cannot believed, I had fall into the trap. Hahaha. I am still laughing. Already, let's help one another and support. 👍

Reaction score
UML And LML Case studies

Didn't see these story until now, this is a typical case of UML, full of lies. Pls don't fall for them or PAY THEM.

http://theindependent.sg/poor-singa...ender-and-gets-scammed-of-hefty-7500-instead/

And another case of "forced loan" - DO NOT BE AFRAID OF THESE JOKERS!

http://theindependent.sg/moneylende...-demands-that-she-pay-him-800-in-5-days-time/

And if LML dare to harass you like this case, the police is also waiting for them.

https://www.straitstimes.com/singap...-at-jalan-besar-eatery-among-13-to-be-charged

All the info you need are here. PM if clueless.

FIGHT LOAN SCAMS - http://bit.ly/fightloanscams

Last edited:

vipertay88

Reaction score
Ok thanks. Have already show the police report to my manager. Hopefully they understand. They even call my house to look for me. I really do not know how they get the numbers. We also cannot block them from calling my house.

zonda_r

Reaction score
Ok thanks. Have already show the police report to my manager. Hopefully they understand. They even call my house to look for me. I really do not know how they get the numbers. We also cannot block them from calling my house.

Just hang up the phone if they call no point talking to them. Remember to install camera with 24h recording from your house window pointing outward.

Trustdade

Reaction score
Erm did u provide anything? How you got the loan? U got borrow before License wan ? Basically they have thier way to find out what they wan. They have moneu what they wan easily can settle. But impt now is be frank with ur family members n company on this, i dun think company will sack u cause of this unless u arenin uniform grp. Jus remember num +65 infront is likely to be called from them. So if pissible jus change num lor. Anyway jus dun bother so much la. What can they do? They cannot do much. At most harnessing nia n maybe u sway kena splash paint n lock gate nia. Go install camera in front of ur house to safe guard . They are more scared them u when they come

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.