[Official] Langrisser Mobile English

Shib

Reaction score
I end up with Sigma in CN server. Spent all my tickets, quit the game after. Now in EN server. My rolls still seem to suck just as bad. But at least now got experience on when and what to roll.
Share when and what to roll? Is there secret?

Sent from HUAWEI MATE 10 using GAGT

junhoo

Reaction score
For those wondering how to clear 9-5 elite , bring Ledin , edwin , liana , bozel and hein.

1) Edwin cast FB
2) Ledin move forward cast divine guard
3) liana applies sage effect on ledin
4) All horse mobs will attack ledin and die
5) hein teleport bozel inside water
6) bozel range attack Emerick. Emerick will not retaliate.
7) i even teleport Ledin to inside water but emerick died before Ledin could do anything

Edwin can be replace by Grenier and Hein by jessica.

Humster

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Share when and what to roll? Is there secret?

There is no secert, RNG will always br RNG. The important part is which faction you want to build and how each character can help out others. "Black technology" uses like Lester going Horse instead of Serpent, etc.

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
I face issue at 35

I face issues of being lethargic and lack of motivation. Had not been clearing story and rift for a while. Been doing just dailies, random world battles and guild wars only.

Hikaru-san quitted.

Swordsman had not login for 2 days+. He told me earlier he is tired of this game earlier in discord.

So... yeah. usual attrition starts occurring now.

Shib

Reaction score
I face issues of being lethargic and lack of motivation. Had not been clearing story and rift for a while. Been doing just dailies, random world battles and guild wars only.

Hikaru-san quitted.

Swordsman had not login for 2 days+. He told me earlier he is tired of this game earlier in discord.

I am getting near the stage.

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
I am getting near the stage.

The problem with many chinese-made mobile games are:

1) Many of their games has super rich contents upon release to attract a huge initial following, but lacks updates or are very slow in updates. Very fast people who chiong to the highest contents will get bored.

2) The super pay-to-win VIP system. Luckily the VIP system in langrisser is quite mild.

Langrisser's core contents are not meant to be completed so fast. Take your time.

Their events follow one month long schedule, in between weeks are the various focus banners and also introduction of 2 new chars every month. Most of the time you will be doing dailies.

Buzzword with handling these kind of games is, don't chiong.

TW version is months ahead of GL.

Current state of tw:

Eternal temple implemented.
Lvl 60 exclusive dungeon for farming exclusive SSR char equipment.
No other pve contents in secret realm.

Time rift updated just 1 chapter - chapter 10.

That's all in terms of pve content.

There are month long time-limited events, though currently its like they did not think of new ones after the trials of sky collab. (TW is currently having Bozel event rerun for the mth long time event).

Guild wars is like... guild wars now. No change.

etbenben

Banned
Reaction score

Hikaru-san quitted.

ya same here . I think will have more and more ppl quitting .

Humster

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
One of the reasons I left the CN server was unable to get enough crystals to get Trinity vouchers to roll for Heroes. As you process, you basically "used up" the more easier to get crystals.
The RNG kills, I only get Leon at Lv52. None of the "star" SSR I managed to roll. Contents at times are a grind, which you get those "Auto" players. That die in the first Turn. All these add to the fatigue.

masashi

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
One of the reasons I left the CN server was unable to get enough crystals to get Trinity vouchers to roll for Heroes. As you process, you basically "used up" the more easier to get crystals.
The RNG kills, I only get Leon at Lv52. None of the "star" SSR I managed to roll. Contents at times are a grind, which you get those "Auto" players. That die in the first Turn. All these add to the fatigue.

I do encounter those idiotic auto played in NA/JP as well. Worse to happen in joint battle when auto definitely will get you killed. :( I usually just block them immediately after the match but JP players so far are generally more intelligent so just playing it at a casual pace, which means I have tons of burgers in storage for me to sweep :D

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
I do encounter those idiotic auto played in NA/JP as well. Worse to happen in joint battle when auto definitely will get you killed. :( I usually just block them immediately after the match but JP players so far are generally more intelligent so just playing it at a casual pace, which means I have tons of burgers in storage for me to sweep :D

I agree too. My experience with jp players are better than global players. They tend to be more like gamers than trolls. (Not in langrisser, but in other multiplayers games like soa jp). They are also generally very courteous, never forgetting to imprint a 'Thank you', 'See you around', etc stamp when sessions end.

Gl.. sigh... made me do joint battles that I can solo or salvage, like lvl 53 jb, in case I meet those idiotic ones. But I totally hate those idiots that auto in Angelica's guardian jb. That one I cannot salvage.

junhoo

Reaction score

ehh .. i level 60 liao still no leon :s22:

Anyway for those get stuck can consider buying the 7.99 extra gym n dragon package. I find that more beneficial than the 9.99 monthly gem.

xxhikarutanxx

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Hikaru-san quitted.

Haha,I quitted coz real life now no time to play rpg liao. And this game Abit grindy,too many things to complete daily.haha.

Shib

Reaction score
ehh .. i level 60 liao still no leon :s22:

Anyway for those get stuck can consider buying the 7.99 extra gym n dragon package. I find that more beneficial than the 9.99 monthly gem.
Those packs also little help. They don't speed up your progress in a huge way. I bought them but unlikely to renew.

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
Luck ran out.

Drained all my resources (120+ pulls) only to get 1 Shelfaniel dupe and 1 Lanford.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.