Liverpool Forum (Anfield) - Part 25

Status
Not open for further replies.

s7460597

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
yeah, it's been circulating.
His curse so powerful? Got to get him away from our players.

Aguero1.jpg

How he's a city fan. ;)

Preacher1010

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I think ManC out of CL is bad for us.
I can only pray n hope that their match fitness is a factor in our race.

Sent from Sony G3226 using GAGT

Henabi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Pep knows the importance of fitness if he wants his team to mount serious challenge on all 4 title

Sent from Henabi virus using GAGT

cybertech

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If manc win all the remaining 5 matches, really got nothing to say.
This weekend manc vs spurs will be interesting given they play again less than 72 hours :eek: Don't need spurs to beat manc, a draw will be good :D

5ex5en5e5

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If manc win all the remaining 5 matches, really got nothing to say.

Understand your point of view... its like yet another final is lost. Yeah i do think of it too. In fact, all my Liverpool friends and colleagues have the same feeling.

Klopp, in his latest post match interview states that ppl expected them to win at home vs Leicester and away vs West Ham, if those two were won when we were leading with 7 pts, we woupd already be crowned champions, but if we kept thinking that, it woupd be childish.

This season, is a season of mixed feelings, like on a roller coaster ride, so its really a season of high and low. But the important thing is that, the feel good feeling is back!

hardtounderstand

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I enjoy the football this season. IF we don't win the league despite only losing once then bo bian. The team tried their best over the season, just that Man City really raise the bar these two seasons.

Last edited:

5ex5en5e5

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I enjoy the football this season. IF we don't win the league despite only losing once then bo bian. The team tried their best over the season, just that Man City really raise the bar these two seasons.

True... ManShitty really improved leaps and bounds with all their oil money.

So whenever i wanna bake cake or fart, i just think of ManShitty and my stomach feels so much better!

daylight

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
city play spurs again tomorrow, 1st match of the day.
see how they cope after the drama on Wed night.

Miroku90

Master Member
Reaction score

I'll be super heart pain if we won our remaining 4 matches and still lose the title. 29 years of league title drought, If we don't win it this season I'm not even sure when is the time again. The day when pep leave? Hope our squad is still stacked with quality by that time.

s7460597

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Absolutely would be disappointing to end the season enjoy handed. Having said that it'll be more disappointing to not even come close to challenging for anything.

Sinkie

Greater Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
True... ManShitty really improved leaps and bounds with all their oil money.

So whenever i wanna bake cake or fart, i just think of ManShitty and my stomach feels so much better!

PSG the Qatari money is coming to epl too

s7460597

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Biggest game today is city - spurs tonight.

Must win game for city. Pressure on them to get a result.

Reasonable to think the game will go to who wants it more OR they'll cancel each other out.

Either way it's great for neutrals but nervy for city and Liverpool supporters.

Standby AED.

5ex5en5e5

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Reasonable to think the game will go to who wants it more OR they'll cancel each other out.

Standby AED.

Standby ambulance also... Luckily my estate nearby got hospital

deadguy

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If we don't win 19 this year, really don't know if we can have such a good run in the near future. We have been extremely lucky in many matches this season tbh, don't think we can have that kinda luck anytime soon.

gt_5454

Master Member
Reaction score
If Spurs can’t make them drop points, our final Hope is non other than our BFF manure. They can’t help but to try to win as they have now dropped to 6th.
All said we still need to ensure that we win all our remaining 4 games.

Easier said than done considering we have Barca in between as well.
If we can win all 4 and still end up 2nd, I feel good that we have done our best but sad that still fall short after 29 bloody long years.

trickle_on

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I hope they cancel each other out.

Standby AED.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.