[Official] Playstation 4 PS4 club - Part 3

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
https://youtu.be/Jqb3hvoSyHs

You asked about "Block" & "Deflection". Deflection is the one with brighter, flashier sparks.

yeah got it.

now farming the 3 hunchbacks after the samurai riding horse boss..

didn't died so many times compare to wwe wrestler and the mini boss after wwe wrestler

PierceLee

Master Member
Reaction score
Not just skins, also includes brutalities, so it does affect game play.
In MK10, buying everything only costs $40.

mliolukiye

Reaction score
One of those "Days" you PO & the game turns out to be a disappointing "Gone"-r.

PS4 Exclusive, why like that? Wait for discount.

lordlad0

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i think a game that's around mid-70s is still 'fine'. The problem is that sony's other 1st party output has been so good that comparatively makes days gone's mid-70s look worst in relativity.

PierceLee

Master Member
Reaction score
I don't think Days Gone is that bad. The IGN review says things like the map is empty and every place looks the same, but the ACG review says he likes the details that distinguishes each place (paraphrased). And the COGconneted review below actually praises the emptiness of the map. IGN complains about the story but ACG likes the story and how it's told. IGN complains about repetitive missions, no other review mention anything. IGN complains about the bike being fragile, others are ok with it, after a couple of upgrades.

The only common complaint is the bugs, Easy Allies lists quite a lot near the end of their review, they sounded annoying but nothing major really. Jim Sterling mentioned quite a few of the bugs too at the end of his review (below), saying there's a lot to complain about and it took a few hours before he genuinely enjoyed the game. Generally everyone seems to think the game is still very playable, but needs more polish that other first party exclusives had.

dio brando

Master Member
Reaction score
i think a game that's around mid-70s is still 'fine'. The problem is that sony's other 1st party output has been so good that comparatively makes days gone's mid-70s look worst in relativity.

^this +10

just bad release timing. sandwiched between far superior PS4 exclusive - horizon/god of war/spiderman---------ghost of tsushima/last of us 2. "PS4 exclusive" got a high expectation tagged to it.

i daily eat michelin star food, suddenly give me fine hawker food i also not happy :s13::s13:

don't care too much about the "scores", ppl interested can watch more videos to decide wanna buy or not. its 'fine' from what i saw. just don't use "god of war" standard to compare :s13:

Errz

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Approximate amount of time to platinum: 60-80 hours (60h on easy difficulty skipping all cutscenes, 80h on normal difficulty with cutscenes)

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.