Yeah I remembered u asked...
I got answer...

Hotsperm n barca a bit diff.
One is passing range,
Then is pressing intensity
Overall yes, barca very strong in quality
Key is defence rather than mid for me
How fast we can move the ball over their mid

So its TAA, Robbo, VVD and Matip(or Gomez/Lovren) to deal with Messi, Suarez and potentially Dembele?
(I think TAA and Robbo will get raped. Repeatedly)

Last edited:

begintoend

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
So its TAA, Robbo, VVD and Matip(or Gomez/Lovren) to deal with Messi, Suarez and potentially Dembele?
(I think TAA and Robbo will get raped. Repeatedly)

Of course mid have to do its job.
There are many ways to unlock lfc.
Theres always somewhere we aren't really comfy wif.
Having messi is 1 biggest headache klopp has to deal wif.
Give him the ball and press him?
Or dun give him the ball and let him run around?

The rest of barca is another headache itself.
A lot of breaking of attacks I believe is at the defensive line.
But if we win all challenges, with the ball at our feet, we tend to have a chance.
I wouldn't have mil-hen-Wij combo if u ask.
Prefer fab to mil.
Hendo being more athletic will add to the atk and press.

Anyway we jus have to win.
Klopp needs to win something, he deserves it.

Miroku90

Master Member
Reaction score
Barcelona are taking inspiration from Pep Guardiola's tactics against Liverpool in the Premier League this season as they prepare for Wednesday's Champions League clash, sources have told ESPN FC.

Sources have told ESPN FC that Ernesto Valverde and his staff are confident going into the semifinal first leg this week, but they are aware the tie against Liverpool is Barca's toughest test in recent years.

Valverde has spent hours going over 24 carefully selected Liverpool games from this campaign, but it is their two matches against Guardiola's City side which he has been paying particular attention to.

The Barca coach believes the key to nullifying Liverpool's threat will be to overcome their pressing. At times City resorted to long balls, and even though Barca have never played that way, the source said it is being considered as the "last option."

"Liverpool apply very high pressure in the form of six or even seven players," a club source told ESPN FC. "They want to make you uncomfortable and, if possible, they want to rob the ball back.

"Our intention is to play as we always do. We want to get the ball at the back and play through their press. But we haven't ruled out going long if we have to."

A lot of work has also gone into analysing Liverpool's front three of Sadio Mane, Mohamed Salah and Roberto Firmino, while full-backs Andrew Robertson and Trent Alexander-Arnold are also players Barca know they have to pin back as much as possible.

Valverde confirmed before Saturday's win over Levante -- which saw Barca crowned Spanish champions for a fourth time in five years -- that he has been exhaustively analysing Liverpool, while centre-back Clement Lenglet also spoke about the video work players have been doing..

"To prepare [for Liverpool], I have videos of the players I am going to face," he told El Periodico. "I look at what they like to do, how they dribble, how they move, how they behave at certain moments, what foot they prefer.

"When does Robertson, for example, like to cross and where does he usually put the ball? Does Firmino prefer to go to the front post or attack the back post? I like to have every piece of information possible."

An away goal will be crucial for this tie, think barca have no problem scoring home or away when they have messi.

s7460597

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I am sure liverpool also watching videos of messi and barca players

There's a performance analysis team reporting to Klopp.

In depth analysis of every opponent is being done. Barca isn't an exception.

After the any game I'm sure there'll be analysis of stuff needed to improve.

Having said that knowing what needs to be done and actually doing it are different things. The players will be working on this in training.

Klopp, coaches and players will be prepared.

Last edited:

wadsad

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
the CL clash that time ronaldinho and deco were the one to watch. messi is like liverpool's sterling at that time. just having his breakout season, gaining all the hypes.

this time will be different liao.

but i quite positive of our chances.

unless they decided to go defensive, they are the team we usually do well against. big pitch, average defenders. situations where salah and mane can capitalise.

basically we either face the man city of last year or this year. hope is the earlier.

Henabi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If our team ends up 2nd best... It's alright... Because it will just make our team EVEN ANGRIER.

Next season start, we will be like HULK...
ARGH!!!! HULK SMASH!!!

Achieve 110 pts
Score 110 goals
Break Arsenal invincible record

Win all trophies

Ok. Wishful thinking

Sent from Henabi virus using GAGT

Last edited:

urbanturban

Master Member
Reaction score
The Arsenal Invincibles team achieved 90 points for the entire season.
We are at 91 points this season, with 2 games to play.

If our team ends up 2nd best... It's alright... Because it will just make our team EVEN ANGRIER.

Next season start, we will be like HULK...
ARGH!!!! HULK SMASH!!!

Achieve 110 pts
Score 110 goals
Break Arsenal invincible record

Win all trophies

Ok. Wishful thinking

Sent from Henabi virus using GAGT

s7460597

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
We're short of staying undefeated because goal was disallowed in city loss due to a few mm.

jerichoo

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
the CL clash that time ronaldinho and deco were the one to watch. messi is like liverpool's sterling at that time. just having his breakout season, gaining all the hypes.

this time will be different liao.

but i quite positive of our chances.

unless they decided to go defensive, they are the team we usually do well against. big pitch, average defenders. situations where salah and mane can capitalise.

basically we either face the man city of last year or this year. hope is the earlier.
I remember sissoko completely marking ronaldinho out of the game

s7460597

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Can pre-order new home shirt from New balance, 10% discount and free shoe bag.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.