Lastest S$ Deposit updates - Part 3

Chua Zhiming

Reaction score
Pretty much no change, for me. You need to hit 3 categories for the additional 50k, no point.

Yeah, and the total transaction per month must be more than 30k to get that 3.8% on 50k.

Think it's more for the big spenders or earners. :o

qhong61

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Is there a reason why the number of pages for MM has been pushed back to 9 pages? will the mods be able to bring back or surface the best threads or posts while pushing back the unessential ones. there are many posts within the 9 pages that are vastly unimportant while many goods ones are submerged out of sight.
What is mm?

Reaction score
Is there a reason why the number of pages for MM has been pushed back to 9 pages? will the mods be able to bring back or surface the best threads or posts while pushing back the unessential ones. there are many posts within the 9 pages that are vastly unimportant while many goods ones are submerged out of sight.

lzydata

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Forgot to say yesterday, but I have updated the SG Fixed Deposits database as I do every month. Please use chuanz's interface here:

https://sgfd.neocities.org/

Indeed offer rates have dropped compared to just a few months before. SSB's rate is also 1.88% pa for the first few years too...

semiret

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Forgot to say yesterday, but I have updated the SG Fixed Deposits database as I do every month. Please use chuanz's interface here:

https://sgfd.neocities.org/

Indeed offer rates have dropped compared to just a few months before. SSB's rate is also 1.88% pa for the first few years too...

Appreciate your efforts. Have a Great Weekend.

oho

Reaction score
HL Finance increased interest rates for promotion offer yesterday.
E.g. $100,000 and above, 12 months-- Thursday 1.78%, today 1.9%

havetheveryfun

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

thats the problem with HWZ/mods, they like to "Archive" old threads to oblivion and out of sight. This is more frequently seen in other forums like the academic concerns subforums where the threads there do not even span 2 pages which is not possible. The old threads are just "archived" to oblivion.

revhappy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
HL Finance increased interest rates for promotion offer yesterday.
E.g. $100,000 and above, 12 months-- Thursday 1.78%, today 1.9%

What is the difference between HL finance and HL bank? Their logo very different but names very similar.

Intel888

Master Member
Reaction score
When FD slip says placement is
3 May 2018 to 3 May 2019,

So have to go down bank redeem on 3 May or 4 May?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.