Captain Tsubasa Dream Team

uncle78

Reaction score
BTW what is the advantage of joining a club at level 30? Vs a new club?

I am in a new club and at only level 14 abt 2-3 months old and I received so much club points. I did more than 80 spins lately just to use up some of my points and I got abt 4 Ssr back balls. Currently I still have enough points for another 100 more spins:D. Maybe I can get another 4 Ssr if I use all my spins?

If the amount of points reward remain the same when my club goes to level 30 all members will receive abt a total of 200 spins? If the journey to a full level club gives 16 to 20 SSR blackballs and it takes abt 6 months. I am thinking of desolving my club then and ask all my members to join the new club and start again :s13:

Shadowknight801

Reaction score
Same here hope sunday will bring Good luck to us :s12:

They were supposed to release an event which would help farm lot of dreampot transfer tickets and instead they have given time attack event,do they think that everyone wants that hyuga or are they running out of ideas for new events

uncle78

Reaction score
They were supposed to release an event which would help farm lot of dreampot transfer tickets and instead they have given time attack event,do they think that everyone wants that hyuga or are they running out of ideas for new events

No luck with dream pots again today :(

I will like to have this Hyuga for S team. Working for it. Maybe 4-6 months later can collect enough medals to evolve.. In the mean while play to collect free dreamballs :)

redname

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone using myrepublic mobile here?

Recently I can't access Google ads from the game

Shadowknight801

Reaction score

I will like to have this Hyuga for S team. Working for it. Maybe 4-6 months later can collect enough medals to evolve.. In the mean while play to collect free dreamballs :)

I agree it is possible to get it in 4-6 months but if klab introduce another player for time attacks and if that player does not require spirit drills and requires dragon drills,soul drills,devil drills,or some other ******** they invent,we will have to throw out our unevolved hyugas into trash

Last year, everyone in time attack got green muller with s ranked skills, people who finished at top ranks just got him with increased s30 ,that format was more fair and they should never have invented these darn spirits as a requirement.
They just keep getting worse with everything - low dreampot transfer ticket ,spirit drills,no type selectable transfer tickets

armourshrimp

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Same.
:(

Sent from Xiaomi MI MAX 3 using GAGT

Hypernova

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
yesterday try one pull from the latest banner. was hoping for tsubasa but got the dutch maestro instead...i already wanted to try switching to blue now give me red again :s13:

uncle78

Reaction score
Rank 105
720TP
active daily player.
Looking for a good SG club

can try our SG_Club.:s12:. very new club only 76 days old. level 14-15 and still leveling up. :s13: now 29 members still got room for 1..

I am at TP 710 to 720k playing for abt 90 days , newbie

uncle78

Reaction score
yesterday try one pull from the latest banner. was hoping for tsubasa but got the dutch maestro instead...i already wanted to try switching to blue now give me red again :s13:

:s13: so you staying red? or going to change color to blue?

Hypernova

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
wanted to go blue, but i think that will take another year at least.

blue i've misugi, hyuga, jiro, schneider(old one), brolin(sweden) and some smaller cast that doesn't fit my team. eg. fei xiang(china), the other german striker.

red i've 2/3 jap team already...

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.