Recommendation: Reliable workshops in JB

koolaid

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yes. It is right beside the wanton mee shop as well.

so i just drove past today, about 3pm. wanton noodle shop not open. and couldnt find any carwash shop beside them or on the that stretch of shophouses. may be they arent opened on mondays. :(

myviowner

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
so i just drove past today, about 3pm. wanton noodle shop not open. and couldnt find any carwash shop beside them or on the that stretch of shophouses. may be they arent opened on mondays. :(

Today is PH there.... The start of Fasting:)

koolaid

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Today is PH there.... The start of Fasting:)

ya may be... i guess the wanton mee seller most likely open after 7pm during this period...
stranglely, most car wash shops in permas jaya, and pelangi were all opened earlier...

x3dnd3x

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
wah hardly see much rm8 car wash in jb area liao... mostly rm10 or more... some shops may have those wash 6 times get 1 free wash card. but i usually misplace it. :(

anyway, i usually just pay the exact price. if u are a friendly regular, and treat them with respect, they will reciprocate, ie do a good job washing your car.

there was one morning, i drove in to jb, ate my breakfast, had some spare time, so went to my regular car wash place. then drove to pasir gudang area for a few meetings. on the way back in evening, i realized my car had bird poop - roof windows doors... :( so i drove to my regular car wash, spoke to them nicely and they wash it down for free. sometimes, they would ask me if i want the rm30 "water wax", i'd just patronize them and say ok. gotta give and take sometimes.

What's this water wax thing? Does it really work? :s11:

Because the last time i did full grooming at Supwave, the guy told me my paint koyak already, need to go other place respray then will maintain the shine. My bonnet have a few marks that won't go off one. Car is always parked under hot sun in Jurong Island.

liquidh

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, anyone using prepaid MY sim card? Thinking of getting one since I have a spare phone.

koolaid

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
What's this water wax thing? Does it really work? :s11:

Because the last time i did full grooming at Supwave, the guy told me my paint koyak already, need to go other place respray then will maintain the shine. My bonnet have a few marks that won't go off one. Car is always parked under hot sun in Jurong Island.

i am not sure.. i think after washing with soap, they will spray some wax solution all over and wipe it off. but i think the shine doesnt last as long as the real waxing.

how old is your car? i think the spraypaint shop which is shared here should be quite solid. if need be, get a quote from them n spray back the original color.

koolaid

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, anyone using prepaid MY sim card? Thinking of getting one since I have a spare phone.

i think u should try the msia subforum. quite a lot of info there. i just switched to xox from telkomsel last year.

x3dnd3x

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i am not sure.. i think after washing with soap, they will spray some wax solution all over and wipe it off. but i think the shine doesnt last as long as the real waxing.

how old is your car? i think the spraypaint shop which is shared here should be quite solid. if need be, get a quote from them n spray back the original color.

Arh okay. Car left 1 year 11 months. Not worth lar. My daddy tell me ownself buy if i want. He tell me don't touch his car. :sad:

x3dnd3x

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Oh how’s XOX so far? I saw their 28 months prepaid. Thinking of getting it.

I use Digi but abit sian. Play game halfway will disconnect 1. I also saw the XOX but since i use it just for Google Maps, don't find a point to switch since serving me well.

x3dnd3x

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Save some money. Can renew when time comes if COE isn’t too high.

This Vios renew 5 years liao so after that is bye bye liao. My daddy tell me ownself buy if i want. He gave me enough. That's what he said. :s13:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.