Banned
Reaction score
This is my 1601 sigma dial from 1977.

IMG20190416094503.jpg

Last edited:

fatbastardx

Banned
Reaction score
It is actually very difficult to take good photos of two tone watches... Because of the reflection factor of the different metals. Or maybe my camera lousy :s13:

IMG20190418171955.jpg

fatbastardx

Banned
Reaction score
These are the only two pieces I have at the moment that are considered vintage. I find that there isn't a very big or knowledgeable vintage community in Singapore. Or maybe I just don't know the right people. Everybody I come in contact with seems to be more into the new stuff.

micgoh

Reaction score
These are the only two pieces I have at the moment that are considered vintage. I find that there isn't a very big or knowledgeable vintage community in Singapore. Or maybe I just don't know the right people. Everybody I come in contact with seems to be more into the new stuff.

Hi is it not all two tones are worth? How come submariner two tones are expensive but in your earlier thread, you said Daytona two tone isn't ?

xiaokuang

Reaction score
I'm not a knowledgeable person on vintage.. But I'm looking for a good condition 1601.. Let me know if u have good lobang cos I dun think u are selling urs

Sent from HUAWEI LYA-L29 using GAGT

fatbastardx

Banned
Reaction score
I'm not a knowledgeable person on vintage.. But I'm looking for a good condition 1601.. Let me know if u have good lobang cos I dun think u are selling urs

It is not easy, cos most will have "service" parts.. original parts replaced during servicing, even at RSC. They look at your Tritium, and will replace. Oxidized hands and markers, replace. Usually they will wholesale replace dial. Caseback pitted? Replace.

I have heard of GMT with nipple dials being replaced with service dials! If you're the owner, you will feel very angry.

Finding a true original one in good condition is very very difficult for such an old watch. Especially in singapore's climate.

Suggest you browse Chrono24 for European, US and Japan sellers and see what they have.

Last edited:

villan

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
where is the best place to buy Grand Seiko watches in Tokyo/Osaka?
looking for the snowflake

xiaokuang

Reaction score
Remember someone was asking for tudor strap for bb58.
Just gotten one close resemblance from crown and buckle..
z9LhiI6l.jpg

M9LK6uLl.jpg

Fast

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone has lobang for a 116503 black dial plain or with diamonds?
Been on AD interest list so long still no have :(

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
16610 is Sub date, this is 14060..

My copy is actually very scratched up on the bezel, need to look closer.

Of course not for sale, can't buy back easily. Actually my first sub was 114060, moved to 16610 before ending up with this.

Lolololol. Watch lover but wrong reference.
Especially mix up date with non date

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Young man, you probably is one of those who are in sales line. Made some deals and spree on watches. That explains the language and character you potray. Good for you. But won't go far with this attitude.

Lolololoooool

Young man leh. We probably same age.

So just how far have you gone in life? Lolol
Probably not far since you're still here with me.

Last edited:

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If you have any self respect at all, you won't be talking like a beng handphone seller.

You wear AP and talk like that, really throw face la.. this is a public forum and the whole world has seen your watch collection and can make the connection to who you are in real life. Just saying.

It's ok. My identify long gone sexposed.
I beng kia wear ap. Song bo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.