Qoo10 Deals. (Strictly no referral link) - Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

wishesgranted

Reaction score
now qoo10 can also use quube coin to pay..

Few days ago or so I use to make payment with it and got failed payment and got deducted, reason with the use of q-points and got refunded. Anyidea now with usage
of q-points can use to make payment successfully?

ttshtracy

Reaction score
Few days ago or so I use to make payment with it and got failed payment and got deducted, reason with the use of q-points and got refunded. Anyidea now with usage
of q-points can use to make payment successfully?

I jus used Stanchart cart coupon stack w qpoints and qcoins to make payment. Waiting for shipping request. Hopefully it goes smooth

Last edited:

watzup_ken

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Damn suay. The very first time i tried to use quube to purchase an item, i kenna seller cancellation.

Ordered an item from Dynacore(their own listing, not those where qoo10 act as buying agent) and after 1 week item still not shipped out. Messaged them on quube never reply. Sent them an email which again no reply. Then out of the blue received an sms saying my order cancelled and q-coins refunded.

Lucky its small value item and i only bought 10 coins to pay for it, with rest of the cost covered by free coins won through daily check in and spin the wheel. Not a big loss other than coins stuck in account but i am more pissed off with the time wasted.

This is a problem I've mentioned and one of the main reason why I don't use Quube. Essentially seller can cancel your order and you are stuck with funds that you will need to use up. Also, there is no way to sell unused QMoney back.

whatheheck

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Damn suay. The very first time i tried to use quube to purchase an item, i kenna seller cancellation.

Ordered an item from Dynacore(their own listing, not those where qoo10 act as buying agent) and after 1 week item still not shipped out. Messaged them on quube never reply. Sent them an email which again no reply. Then out of the blue received an sms saying my order cancelled and q-coins refunded.

Lucky its small value item and i only bought 10 coins to pay for it, with rest of the cost covered by free coins won through daily check in and spin the wheel. Not a big loss other than coins stuck in account but i am more pissed off with the time wasted.

Oh so can buy quube coins in small qty? I thought I saw last week someone say need to buy in 100

ferocity

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Oh so can buy quube coins in small qty? I thought I saw last week someone say need to buy in 100

Can even buy 1 coin if you so desire. People one shot buy 100 coin is to enjoy the extra 10% coins promo when you pay by UOB card.

ferocity

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Singtel dash 5% rebate can be used on purchase of qcoins. Since each coin costs $1.39 and rebate is capped at $50 spent(ala max $2.50 rebate), you can buy a max of 36 coins per day to hit the $2.50 rebate. Small discount but better than nothing.

Gametaku

Master Member
Reaction score
This is a problem I've mentioned and one of the main reason why I don't use Quube. Essentially seller can cancel your order and you are stuck with funds that you will need to use up. Also, there is no way to sell unused QMoney back.

Now can pay with Quube coin on both Quube and Qoo10 platform. If paying on Qoo10, you can still use qpoint and cart coupon. So hoarding Quube coin is the same as/better than Qmoney now.

ferocity

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The eventual cost of some items is still cheaper on quube compared to qoo10 even after utilising coupons. For example some korean sellers charge like $15-30 shipping fee on qoo10 while the same item by same seller on quube the shipping fee is free. Best is take that little bit of effort to do the math and compare prices across the 2 to maximize savings.

ceestudent

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Good improvement if can utilize qcoin on qoo10. When they start implementing this? I remember bought something few days ago and this option not available yet.

Reaction score
3 off min 20: 577NPAUZ1332458
5 off min 30: 1XX4NFVT1332456
20 off min 150: 8YYDP5JP1332459
30 off min 200: 577NPAUV1332457, 0GG7FA9W1332453

bladez87

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The eventual cost of some items is still cheaper on quube compared to qoo10 even after utilising coupons. For example some korean sellers charge like $15-30 shipping fee on qoo10 while the same item by same seller on quube the shipping fee is free. Best is take that little bit of effort to do the math and compare prices across the 2 to maximize savings.
I wonder why they price it so differently between both apps..

Slowdown

Master Member
Reaction score
I used this option on Wednesday night. I was changing the payment mode to PayPal when I saw the icon for Qcoin. Hoot liao no need to think. In the end I got my item for 'free' in Q0010 as the coins were collected and not purchased.

Good improvement if can utilize qcoin on qoo10. When they start implementing this? I remember bought something few days ago and this option not available yet.

billa13

Reaction score
"Receive Q·ticket for your recent delivered order. (min order $1.00, within 15 days)"

is this even valid? dont seem to see qticket per order?

kenplicity

Reaction score
I used this option on Wednesday night. I was changing the payment mode to PayPal when I saw the icon for Qcoin. Hoot liao no need to think. In the end I got my item for 'free' in Q0010 as the coins were collected and not purchased.

good thing disappear very quickyl

tiertime

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i am going to buy a handphone from Qoo10, it is better to pay direct with the CIMB Credit card or buy qcoin first,

i have no idea what is qCoin... any advantages to pay with qcoin ?

is quube and qcoin same thing ?

pinpinpin

Suspended
Reaction score
i am going to buy a handphone from Qoo10, it is better to pay direct with the CIMB Credit card or buy qcoin first,

i have no idea what is qCoin... any advantages to pay with qcoin ?

is quube and qcoin same thing ?

same thing for qcoin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.