Qoo10 Deals. (Strictly no referral link) - Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

meekiatah

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Actually qcoin climbed in value I think.
It was not 1.39 at launch? Donno why it climbed though. But the 10% is attractive

It's tagged to USD, so based on forex.

Posted from PCWX using ...
On The Road To 10,888 Posts! Jia You!! 💪💪💪!!!

windwaver

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
GC is $1:$1, 2% discount
QCoin is $1:$1.39, current UOB promotion is 10% more.

The fear is that if seller chut pattern, then your qcoin end up stuck in Quube. I only spend QCoin earned from daily roulette and attendance sheet.

On The Road To 10,888 Posts! Jia You!! ***************************!!!
I see but what's up with this qcoin thingy? Is there any value in using that in the longer term compared to just sticking around with gift cards?

Just in case uturn just like live10 app.

urutoraman

Reaction score
For the Q* coins UOB promotion is it only the first Q* coins purchased that entitles you to the 10% bonus or we can purchase multiple times until we hit the 100 bonus Q* coins cap?

I've made 2x purchase of 100 qcoin each, both entitled to the 10% extra qcoin.

urutoraman

Reaction score
I see but what's up with this qcoin thingy? Is there any value in using that in the longer term compared to just sticking around with gift cards?

Just in case uturn just like live10 app.

Not sure about longer term, but the current promotion of 10% extra qcoin and the availability of qcoin as payment option in q10 plus the 70+ free qcoin accumulated since Jan, it is definitely cheaper to use qcoin if you have something to buy now.

Last edited:

windwaver

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Not sure about longer term, but the current promotion of 10% extra qcoin and the availability of qcoin as payment option in q10 plus the 70+ free qcoin accumulated since Jan, it is definitely cheaper to use qcoin if you have something to buy now.
I see but I haven't download the app plus I find a lot of stuff cheaper on Shopee.

meekiatah

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I see but I haven't download the app plus I find a lot of stuff cheaper on Shopee.

Go with the cheaper option, no brainer. Then start Accumulating qcoins for future usage. It's little effort each day to mark attendance sheet and play roulette. Just don't miss a day cos the big free amount (10 coins) is given on the 30th day of each month. Miss a day and you 摧心肝.

On The Road To 10,888 Posts! Jia You!! 💪💪💪!!!

windwaver

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Go with the cheaper option, no brainer. Then start Accumulating qcoins for future usage. It's little effort each day to mark attendance sheet and play roulette. Just don't miss a day cos the big free amount (10 coins) is given on the 30th day of each month. Miss a day and you 摧心肝.

On The Road To 10,888 Posts! Jia You!! ���!!!
lol, i know but i never fail to spin everyday for the current roulette to start off with, so I don't bother.

BillaMax

Reaction score
The Q*coins UOB promo has been available since March hor?

Do you guys think that the Q*coins promo will extend till June? I intend to use Q*coins to pay for a OnePlus 7 Pro when there like $120 off $1000 coupon... Lol.

urutoraman

Reaction score
The Q*coins UOB promo has been available since March hor?

Do you guys think that the Q*coins promo will extend till June? I intend to use Q*coins to pay for a OnePlus 7 Pro when there like $120 off $1000 coupon... Lol.

Originally the offer ends on 16 May which has since extended to 31 May. Possible to extend again since June is the GSS month but nobody can give a definite answer. Anyway, 31 May is the Suntec City Super Sale event, usually will have big value coupon during such event.

LexusIS

Reaction score

Yeah seems cheaper on Shopee plus worried my funds stuck in qcoins. Really don’t know why q10 is making things so confusing with qmoney wallet and now qcoin wallet.

HamBaoBao

Reaction score
Just checking anyone knows how to unsubscribe from qoo10 marketing email. Can't seem to unsubscribe directly from their email, unlike other marketing emails where I can subscribe directly by clicking unsubscribe link.

Very Sian with qoo10, keep Canna spam 2-3 times on a daily basis as forgot login password, having switched to shopee quite a while already.

kenplicity

Reaction score
Just checking anyone knows how to unsubscribe from qoo10 marketing email. Can't seem to unsubscribe directly from their email, unlike other marketing emails where I can subscribe directly by clicking unsubscribe link.

Very Sian with qoo10, keep Canna spam 2-3 times on a daily basis as forgot login password, having switched to shopee quite a while already.
In Qoo10 app under setting.

rECKleSSfElla

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Think the only way to unsub their mailers is to go into your account>personal info and change the newsletter settings from there. If you forget your acct password, try the recover password option. If cant be done then last resort is to contact their customer service and get them to help you out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.