OneLeafBoy

Recently a loan shark bank in $500 into my account without my consent and demand $2500 back even though I have not taken a loan.

Wanted to transfer the $500 back but loan shark doesn't give me his bank account and wanted $2500 back zzz

And while getting his bank account (was busy at work), loan shark asked for my particulars which I gave stupidly (IC, Office number, etc etc) so yes, they are going to harrass my family.

What should I do? They don't want to take back their $500 and demand for such a big sum and threaten.

Have also made police report. Polix told me not to pay a single cent. But well, I didn't borrow any amount at all but after sending my particulars (he say he needed it to give me his bank account for me to transfer money) which I gave, now he have them all.

Am I screwed? Really stupid of me to fall into this scam instead of ignoring them from the start

Recently a loan shark bank in $500 into my account without my consent and demand $2500 back even though I have not taken a loan.

Wanted to transfer the $500 back but loan shark doesn't give me his bank account and wanted $2500 back zzz

And while getting his bank account (was busy at work), loan shark asked for my particulars which I gave stupidly (IC, Office number, etc etc) so yes, they are going to harrass my family.

What should I do? They don't want to take back their $500 and demand for such a big sum and threaten.

Have also made police report. Polix told me not to pay a single cent. But well, I didn't borrow any amount at all but after sending my particulars (he say he needed it to give me his bank account for me to transfer money) which I gave, now he have them all.

Am I screwed? Really stupid of me to fall into this scam instead of ignoring them from the start

It's a loan scam.

All the info you need are here. PM if clueless.

FIGHT LOAN SCAMS - http://bit.ly/fightloanscams

Immortal888

Able to advise me what I should do?
I had enquire on a loan through UML and have my details. In the end I didn't agree to the loan and he had transfer to my bank. I tried to call and message but no answer or reply.
I had being told to make police report and close my bank account. But how about the money being transfer to me?

Able to advise me what I should do?
I had enquire on a loan through UML and have my details. In the end I didn't agree to the loan and he had transfer to my bank. I tried to call and message but no answer or reply.
I had being told to make police report and close my bank account. But how about the money being transfer to me?

It's called a force loan. Do not pay, ignore them.

Immortal888

Can't, unless you want money to go to another victim account. Plus you become a suspect in helping to move money around.

Hi, so for now I just wait for his reply? Or wait till he send the new account number to ask me to transfer to?
Because I read previous thread, is to block and ignore
I had inform my family member on this and they are prepare for this already. Just afraid will disturb till my work.

Fear Less

100 % they will call your workplace. You return the money or not they will come after you. You already got trapped .like all of us here. There is no gentlemen agreement with these bustards. So listen to us.

[1QUOTE=Immortal888;120917923]Hi, so for now I just wait for his reply? Or wait till he send the new account number to ask me to transfer to?
I had inform my family member on this and they are prepare for this already. Just afraid will disturb till my work.[/QUOTE]

Immortal888

100 % they will call your workplace. You return the money or not they will come after you. You already got trapped .like all of us here. There is no gentlemen agreement with these bustards. So listen to us.

[1QUOTE=Immortal888;120917923]Hi, so for now I just wait for his reply? Or wait till he send the new account number to ask me to transfer to?
I had inform my family member on this and they are prepare for this already. Just afraid will disturb till my work.
[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the advise.

titimilkmilkmilk

Hey guys. Unknowingly end of last year my father went through bad times and search for LML and unfortunately he found a few on carousell at 1st tot it was legit so went ahead to loan frm a few. He was scam a few times they even force loan transfer into his account. It hv came to worse so he told me everything. Paid the loanshark for him almost 13k in total n thank god in the end we cleared it. Just today afternoon police officer called my father and asked him to drop by police station next wk for investigation.. I call bk personally n ask on behalf of my father as he is a hokkien speaker so police office told me that my father account has been flagged in their file. May I check with anyone goes through this in the past before? Wld be great if some one out thr share more. Thank you... 🙏

Immortal888

Hey guys. Unknowingly end of last year my father went through bad times and search for LML and unfortunately he found a few on carousell at 1st tot it was legit so went ahead to loan frm a few. He was scam a few times they even force loan transfer into his account. It hv came to worse so he told me everything. Paid the loanshark for him almost 13k in total n thank god in the end we cleared it. Just today afternoon police officer called my father and asked him to drop by police station next wk for investigation.. I call bk personally n ask on behalf of my father as he is a hokkien speaker so police office told me that my father account has been flagged in their file. May I check with anyone goes through this in the past before? Wld be great if some one out thr share more. Thank you... 🙏
His account is use for illegal money laundering. But since he is innocent, police will let him off as he is a victim.

Hi, so for now I just wait for his reply? Or wait till he send the new account number to ask me to transfer to?

Have your reported to police?

Have you blocked all the numbers?

Have your read the last 20 pages of this thread.

All the answers are here. Talk to the police IO and they will give you more answers.

If you like to watch videos, check this one from 2017

https://youtu.be/xPiz0UcMVTA

All the info you need are here. PM if clueless.

FIGHT LOAN SCAMS - http://bit.ly/fightloanscams

Fear Less

Hey bro. Dont blame yourself. Now is the time to defend against their notorious assault.
The muther frockers wont leave you unhurt. Pay or no pay , f them.

Good luck, brace for the uneventful.

CloudClau

tell him to standby they will lock him up , u have bail him out . i have gone tru this and my case is still under investigation . ask him to wear something warm and dont wear socks wear covered shoes , which station he have to go ?

titimilkmilkmilk

Bro thks for reading n sharing ur honest views with me. Appreciate. To be honest spf oso smlj lar sia real ah long dont want catch waste time to ask victim go bk investigate coz the victims seem more suspicious for xfer to other people account. suddenly after 6 months den came and check and rack things up.. They kept calling u back? Or? Able share more with me. U was also victim of 1 that loan a few and xfer out rite? Not runner rite? Suddenly yesterday police call him den my father ask me call the police bk I also stun. I keep ask him again n again countlessly if he loan or work wif for ah long he say never. Jurong police division HQ. Summore we stay in east ask if can put in east say cannot must go Jurong lols
tell him to standby they will lock him up , u have bail him out . i have gone tru this and my case is still under investigation . ask him to wear something warm and dont wear socks wear covered shoes , which station he have to go ?

Immortal888

Bro thks for reading n sharing ur honest views with me. Appreciate. To be honest spf oso smlj lar sia real ah long dont want catch waste time to ask victim go bk investigate coz the victims seem more suspicious for xfer to other people account. suddenly after 6 months den came and check and rack things up.. They kept calling u back? Or? Able share more with me. U was also victim of 1 that loan a few and xfer out rite? Not runner rite? Suddenly yesterday police call him den my father ask me call the police bk I also stun. I keep ask him again n again countlessly if he loan or work wif for ah long he say never. Jurong police division HQ. Summore we stay in east ask if can put in east say cannot must go Jurong lols

Jurong division handle UML one. Just have to go.

OneLeafBoy

Thank you. I realized there's a few difference in my case with the rest of the people here.

1) I have not loan any amount or accepted any amount. It's a forced loan

2) I keep asking the ls for bank account but til date I have not received it.

3) Somehow the ls seem to reside in Singapore and not overseas like many. (Accent) but still, number is uncontactable

4) IO actually told me to lias and nego with ls to settle this privately for safety reasons. Well, I tried speaking last week and the amount only increases.

5) Realize that the ls have been stalking my online presence.

Hey bro. Dont blame yourself. Now is the time to defend against their notorious assault.
The muther frockers wont leave you unhurt. Pay or no pay , f them.

Good luck, brace for the uneventful.

CloudClau

Ask ur dad to tell the truth , no use hiding , you will need to bail him out at the end of the questioning and then report bail with him first every 2 weeks once then monthly once .

is paper bail dont need to come out cash , but i not sure jurong has lock up or not if not they will transfer him to contoment . Why jurong is i think the runner kena caught at jurong area .

Tell ur dad he will be handcuff , so long u are not runner they cant do anything to your dad . both u n ur dad need to be strong .

Thank you. I realized there's a few difference in my case with the rest of the people here.

1) I have not loan any amount or accepted any amount. It's a forced loan

2) I keep asking the ls for bank account but til date I have not received it.

3) Somehow the ls seem to reside in Singapore and not overseas like many. (Accent) but still, number is uncontactable

4) IO actually told me to lias and nego with ls to settle this privately for safety reasons. Well, I tried speaking last week and the amount only increases.

5) Realize that the ls have been stalking my online presence.

1 >> Forced loan happen to many people too, you are not the first.

2 >> Do you understand why they can't find you a bank account number to transfer to?

3 >> What accent is it?

4 >> Indicative of a scam, if you pay, you know what will happen? Pls read the last 20 pages of this thread and find out.

5 >> Close all social media for the moment, they will find all ways to blackmail you into paying. Do you intend to pay?

OneLeafBoy

Hey Justice,

Thank you for your reply.

2. Not sure why they cant find me the bank account. Just want to quickly transfer back the money.

3. Singapore Accent, the guy seem to live in Singapore. Don't have malaysia accent or the country accent.

4. Hmm but the Investigating Officer ask me to settle it privately if possible. But its impossible cos the loan shark are asking for huge amount

Is there a list of loanshark numbers that is shared so that we can block?

1 >> Forced loan happen to many people too, you are not the first.

2 >> Do you understand why they can't find you a bank account number to transfer to?

3 >> What accent is it?

4 >> Indicative of a scam, if you pay, you know what will happen? Pls read the last 20 pages of this thread and find out.

5 >> Close all social media for the moment, they will find all ways to blackmail you into paying. Do you intend to pay?

This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.