NIE admission anyone? - Part 2

octorabbit

Reaction score
Thank you!! All the best to all of you Sec school teachers!!

Hey Passionate Teacher, I wasn't clear in my previous reply. I'm not sure if the appointment briefing is the same day for primary and secondary, but I will be going for the one on 6th June and I applied for primary school. Hope this helps!

AteLikeQuina

Reaction score
Hi all. It’s been rather quiet since tuesday (last anyone updated with offer email). Anyone received offer letters from Wednesday till now? Thanks!

Passionate Teacher

Reaction score
Hey Passionate Teacher, I wasn't clear in my previous reply. I'm not sure if the appointment briefing is the same day for primary and secondary, but I will be going for the one on 6th June and I applied for primary school. Hope this helps!

When are you starting? 24 June or 15 July?

Laneyy

Reaction score

Should be the same day. I applied for secondary school and appt briefing date is 6th June as well. Starting date is 15th July

Beezeeyes

Reaction score
Looks like everyone is getting their appointment letters already. I think I am ready to give up hope waiting for it to come now... such a pity after waiting on it for so long! :'(

Laneyy

Reaction score
Looks like everyone is getting their appointment letters already. I think I am ready to give up hope waiting for it to come now... such a pity after waiting on it for so long! :'(
There still one more week till 7th June! Did you do your medical?

Last edited:

nicotineeee

Reaction score
Hi all, I have been following this thread quite closely..
I applied for Pri Eng & Math in February and did my medical on 10 May. Also did not receive any possible letter of offer email yet, but received an email on 29 May asking for additional documents..Anyone here facing the same situation?:/

Beezeeyes

Reaction score
I applied for Pri Eng & Math in February and did my medical on 10 May. Also did not receive any possible letter of offer email yet, but received an email on 29 May asking for additional documents..Anyone here facing the same situation?:/
Me! Received a call and email to supply them with documents that I did not submit fully the previous time.

student1995

Reaction score

Hey me too but I wasn’t asked to go for medical. Was asked to submit letters of employment from my previous jobs for salary computation. Also told me that my earliest start date would be Dec 2019. But I am currently bonded to another job for 1 year so that ends in June 2020, does anyone know if they will let me commence later instead, to join the June 2020 Batch. Am kinda worried about this now, so any advice would be greatly appreciated. :))

jacktheline

Reaction score
Me three! Actually, they did ask me to submit my cpf documents on the 24th May 2019 and I am praying hard that we will receive some good news soon.

JSMHONG96

Reaction score

I didn’t receive the possible letter of offer too. But received a call on 27th May for clarification on my medical. I guess they are processing the applications already then.

#Huilin

Reaction score
Any Pri Eng&Math got the appt letter already? My medical was done on 13 May.

I'm doing Pri Eng&Math and just received the offer letter this morning, 6 june briefing. There's a chance they are still processing the offers

nicotineeee

Reaction score
I guess a few of us are in the same situation now! Let’s keep our hopes high and not give up! The offer letter might come next week:)

icetea2

Reaction score

Me four. I received call & email ask me to submit CPF documents by 2 Jun. no offer letter yet.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.