Liverpool Forum (Anfield) - Part 25

Status
Not open for further replies.

PES1989

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ok heard that no more free Texas chicken at CWP.

Sent from Xiaomi MI MAX 2 using GAGT

trickle_on

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Is the victory parade being telecast this evening?

Update: Ok, found it.

Last edited:

PES1989

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
4PImguul.jpg

Decided to go An Nur at Marsiling Lane for my dinner, claim my free Mee Goreng, feeling bad to eat free food, so I added 2 Kosong prata (min 2 according to store policy) for $2.

Henabi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
4PImguul.jpg

Decided to go An Nur at Marsiling Lane for my dinner, claim my free Mee Goreng, feeling bad to eat free food, so I added 2 Kosong prata (min 2 according to store policy) for $2.

Looks awesome!

Sent from Henabi virus using GAGT

Reborn

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
4PImguul.jpg

wah, really free ah. If many go, the owner lose money le.

onioneggred

Reaction score
Its waves of Red tide at Jurong JEM, nice to see fellow supporters both genders and all races greet and smile at each other! YNWA

Good experience for you in JEM. I went to Bugis Junction today. No Liverpool fan at all lol

Edit: Then i went JEM for a stroll and 1 guy saw me in my Liverpool jersey and called out, "Champion of Europe!" I turned around while his gf giggled, "WTH..."

I gave a thumbs up, smile and walk on

Last edited:

Grandturismo

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
4PImguul.jpg

The sengkang outlet also no more offer, the lady at the counter say redemption already out in the afternoon but I still ordered 6 pieces of Texas chicken to celebrate ;)

PES1989

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
wah, really free ah. If many go, the owner lose money le.

I was the only person donned in Reds jersey to claim the free Mee Goreng.
Chit chatted with the boss fan after my meal, he was heading to the carpark to get something from his car it seems.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.