Liverpool Forum (Anfield) - Part 25

Status
Not open for further replies.

coolhead

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Later remove got 1 big patch how

just go get a new 1 if really wan no.6

:(:( See how is the new design like...or I just keep the old one for keepsake :)

Anyone took leave tomorrow like me? 1 day is not enough. The lacklustre match yesterday compared to how we performed against barca kinda marred the fact that we won the UCL. Now that the memories of the subpar match are gradually erased away, it's now sinking into me that we are UCL champs.

bwaysaibi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
U using ur standard to judge him ? Maybe westerners don’t find it disrespecting ?

Well i understand why eureka75 says its disrespecting.

It's a trophy that many fought for with their blood sweat and tears. Years and years of dedication to their sporting lives which is so short but how many of these professional players can reach the pinnacle of their sport and win such a major trophy? It's a small percentage of these pros.

In reality it's just a huge metal cup
Symbolically it means a lot more. It's the dream of all these players. Like how trent put it. Hes jus a normal lad who's dreams came true. I sure it means just as much to hendo.

But dont read too much into it. It's just a photo. Dont think hendo mean anything disrespectful.

But I would prefer the players keep their feet on the ground (literally too perhaps) and know this is only the beginning of the ride and not the end game.
Klopp for one will see to that. And anyone who thinks they are a big shot now tat they won the biggest trophy in club football will get a rough time from the boss come preseason. Hard work continues we need to maintain our standard and even improve further.

We go again. And again. We can and should celebrate wildly now cos we earned it.but once preseason starts our focus needs to be back on and spot on. The fight continues. The fight never ends.

bwaysaibi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Goosebumps seeing the crowd turnout in our parade

City’s parade was a pale comparison to us but oh wait, theirs are plastic fans

Dont need to compare to them. We enjoy ours.
They enjoy theirs.
We know the difference between a club with history and are a traditional powerhouse built over decades even century vs a noveau riche club.

kennysme

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The cup they brought back is a replica.
Didn’t see Mane on the bus - oh finally see him.

Last edited:

Miroku90

Master Member
Reaction score
Screenshot-2019-06-02-19-15-26-244-com-google-android-youtube.png
Screenshot-2019-06-02-19-23-38-442-com-google-android-youtube.png

f490ece7-734a-4d6e-8f11-9306bd192eaf.jpg

487e1b94-abd9-468f-af9f-8d930f1802c6.jpg

Screenshot-2019-06-02-19-27-40-280-com-google-android-youtube.png

s7460597

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
:(:( See how is the new design like...or I just keep the old one for keepsake :)

Anyone took leave tomorrow like me? 1 day is not enough. The lacklustre match yesterday compared to how we performed against barca kinda marred the fact that we won the UCL. Now that the memories of the subpar match are gradually erased away, it's now sinking into me that we are UCL champs.

Think you can imagine had we lost the match even playing brilliant football. It would really feel .....

The brilliant football getting to last year's finals doesn't come to mind much, what comes to mind is the puta Ramos, salah's injury, Karius and losing the game to Madrid.

Number 6 can't be taken away!

Bfrost

Master Member
Reaction score
Think you can imagine had we lost the match even playing brilliant football. It would really feel .....

The brilliant football getting to last year's finals doesn't come to mind much, what comes to mind is the puta Ramos, salah's injury, Karius and losing the game to Madrid.

Number 6 can't be taken away!

I felt that Liverpool was better at controlling the game this time round compared to last year. Yeah Spurs had more possession, but they couldn't do anything with it. If anything, I thought that the experience against RM helped (Liverpool was playing a measured game like RM!). The other difference was the GK. AB13 was saving everything thrown at him...

I also thought the 3 weeks break was a leveller for both teams. If Liverpool played Spurs the week immediately after Wolves, Liverpool could be whacking Spurs.

Anyway, a win is still a win. Klopp will endure the team stays grounded and win more together.

YNWA!

Henabi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I felt that Liverpool was better at controlling the game this time round compared to last year. Yeah Spurs had more possession, but they couldn't do anything with it. If anything, I thought that the experience against RM helped (Liverpool was playing a measured game like RM!). The other difference was the GK. AB13 was saving everything thrown at him...

I also thought the 3 weeks break was a leveller for both teams. If Liverpool played Spurs the week immediately after Wolves, Liverpool could be whacking Spurs.

Anyway, a win is still a win. Klopp will endure the team stays grounded and win more together.

YNWA!
Totally agree. A win is a win.

We showed Spurs our experience at such levels and stages. Same as what RM showed us last year.

Sent from Henabi virus using GAGT

Sinkie

Greater Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score

YNWA!

But if spurs had gotten that equaliser in the last 15 min, I would believe the cup would have gone to white hart lane instead of Anfield

messi7

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anfield HQ
🚨 BIG NEWS 🚨 Liverpool will look to secure Jurgen Klopp’s long-term future with a £10million-a-year deal after he took the club back to the pinnacle of European football, writes
@DominicKing_DM

Pls pls do so, I still think Klopp is our best “signing”
Without him leading and managing us, we weren’t be where we are now

Hope he will stay with us til he retires

s7460597

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anfield HQ
🚨 BIG NEWS 🚨 Liverpool will look to secure Jurgen Klopp’s long-term future with a £10million-a-year deal after he took the club back to the pinnacle of European football, writes
@DominicKing_DM

Pls pls do so, I still think Klopp is our best “signing”
Without him leading and managing us, we weren’t be where we are now

Hope he will stay with us til he retires

This was rumoured before the final. Expect the announcement to be made soon.

Even though 10 million is a lot of money it's way behind what mourinho and pep are getting. Perhaps when there's more silverware. ..

s7460597

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
But if spurs had gotten that equaliser in the last 15 min, I would believe the cup would have gone to white hart lane instead of Anfield

Possible but unlikely spurs players were running out of gas at that point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.