TAA-Matip/Lovren/Gomez-VVD-robertson

Wij/shaq-Milner/hendie-keita/fab

Mane-salah-firmino

And our legendary sub: Origi!

Sent from Henabi virus using GAGT

Medicated Oil

Honorary Member
Reaction score
But if spurs had gotten that equaliser in the last 15 min, I would believe the cup would have gone to white hart lane instead of Anfield

Dun think so.
We did not really chiong throughout the match.
Will have the fuel to finish them off if needed.
Extra time or PK, we have the advantage.

bwaysaibi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Neverton and ManUre fans can LLSD with this! LOL

They tried their very best not to let us win anything but in the end we became European Champions!!!

Look at that victory parade.
Oil money cant buy u that.
We are a working class club but we've gone one notch higher and are more financially savvy now to play on the same level as the moneybags.

Credit to owners recruitment of Klopp.
No one I repeat no one fits us as much as Klopp.
Credit to the backroom team for the support and the astute recruitment done for the squad. Credit to the coaching team players and supporters. We are all in one voice this season. We believed and that's why we are now kings of Europe. The club is in a good way and
Long may this continue.

bwaysaibi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Love it! He’s our Kloppo!

What a character he is. He teaches us all how to be human and humble and to have fun.

He is Liverpool through and through.

He is seen as a football man
But he is always more than that. He always says there are more important things than football. He lives in that bubble that is the sport and the limelight but feet fully on the ground and humble to know that there is much more to life. A very very very good man. The right man for our club.
He connected the club, owners players staff supporters all into 1.
I certainly hope he is the instigator of the second coming of a liverpool dynasty.

YNWA

ParkJinYoung

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Liverpool super-sub Divock Origi is statistically speaking, as of the 2019 Champions League final, the most lethal striker in world football this season.

The Belgium international found the net with all 100 percent of his shots in the 2018-19 Champions League -- all three of them! That's two goals from two attempts in the 4-0 semifinal comeback win over Barcelona, and one from one after coming on in the final against Tottenham to score the title-clinching second late on.

How's that for a ratio? That's 117 minutes on the pitch, three shots, three goals and one trophy at the end of it all.

Amazingly, Origi can also boast a goal every 96 minutes this season, including the winning goal in the Merseyside derby and an important (at least it was at the time) winner against Newcastle during Liverpool's title run-in.

Ruthless

Sent from 大哥大 using GAGT

daylight

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Look at that victory parade.
Oil money cant buy u that.
We are a working class club but we've gone one notch higher and are more financially savvy now to play on the same level as the moneybags.

Credit to owners recruitment of Klopp.
No one I repeat no one fits us as much as Klopp.
Credit to the backroom team for the support and the astute recruitment done for the squad. Credit to the coaching team players and supporters. We are all in one voice this season. We believed and that's why we are now kings of Europe. The club is in a good way and
Long may this continue.

we dont have to sell 1st team players any more.

Heypipi

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If I am wearing Asian Large should I choose European Medium size?

i also wearing asian large..

i measure the chest dimension should be the same L in the website.

realise that women kit no ucl patch, so i ordered another S for wife. hopefully can wear:s13:

Preacher1010

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Any of you guys know where to get the NB Training Jersey that has the sponsor name "Bet Victor"??

Sent from "From The Bowels Of Purgatory" using GAGT

Henabi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Jordan-Henderson-and-Dad-2.jpg

Capt Hendie broke down in tears with dad who survived throat cancer following Champions League triumph

After the game the Henderson, 28, made sure to spend some time with his dad Brian, who was sadly diagnosed with throat cancer in 2013.

The Reds midfielder can be seen overcome with emotion as he hugs his father moments after lifting the top prize in European football.

As quoted by the Liverpool Echo, Brian Henderson said: “When he was 10 I took him to see a Champions League final at Manchester United between the two Milans and he said to us, when they came out to the Champions League music, he said “dad I’m going to play there one day”.

“He’s done it not once, but twice. And he’s won one. I’m absolutely delighted for him.

“I think if he hadn’t picked that trophy up today he would have had a bad, bad summer. But now he’ll have a fantastic summer with the children.”

https://twitter.com/i/status/1134948722947833856

It has been a torrid 6 years for Hendie and his family

LifeIsSuch

Master Member
Reaction score
We lost the UCL last year but came back to win it this year. We lost the EPL by a single point this year and we will be back to win the damn EPL next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.