Liverpool Forum (Anfield) - Part 25

Status
Not open for further replies.

Henabi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Seems like this lyrics have to change just 1 year after release.

We've conquered all of Europe
We're never going to stop
From Paris down to Madrid
We've won the f**king lot
Bob Paisley and Bill Shankly
The fields of Anfield road
We are loyal supporters
And we've come from Liverpool

Allez, Allez, Allez.
Allez, Allez, Allez.

From Paris down to Turkey is correct

because its like telling people that we have conquered Europe from West to East, with Turkey the furthest East of Europe

if wanna change, we change from Madrid down to Turkey

LifeIsSuch

Master Member
Reaction score

because its like telling people that we have conquered Europe from West to East, with Turkey the furthest East of Europe

I think "From Paris down to Madrid" is more apt. We started this season UCL in Paris against PSG and ended with the trophy in Madrid. The story of our UCL journey this season.

Sinkie

Greater Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score

If Klopp hugs me, I prolly will be so excited I will slam him to the ground lol

Henabi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I think "From Paris down to Madrid" is more apt. We started this season UCL in Paris against PSG and ended with the trophy in Madrid. The story of our UCL journey this season.
Ahhhhhh then that make sense...

Sent from Henabi virus using GAGT

Eureka75

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

culepico

Reaction score

Icic... I thought it was the first and latest European triumphs but I was wrong haha. But if it's west to east then should be London to Turkey haha, coz one of the cup was won in Wembley.

If just singing about this season is apt haha. But the song is more of the history so the original suits more ba I guess.

kennysme

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Saw a stat yesterday Mo Salah played 52 games for the 18/10 season, I think he only missed one due to his concussion. Plus we were out early in both FA and League cups. Next season got additional cups appearances. That's a lot of matches for 10 months. Then you have afcon and World Cup qualifiers.

Divock's goals for both Barca and spurs were quite well taken, one with left foot and the other right footed. Plus they had to be placed (ie not those hit hard and hope type ofshots) and were pressure shots. Think if he doesn't mind not starting most matches it'll be hard to find someone who ticks all the boxes.

X18

Master Member
Reaction score
Mourinho is very interesting as a pundit. His comments on the Champions League Final.

hardtounderstand

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Looks like the World Club championship is to be held in Qatar at the end of the year.... wa fixtures pile up, got to get more reinforcement (players) for next season.

Sinkie

Greater Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Looks like the World Club championship is to be held in Qatar at the end of the year.... wa fixtures pile up, got to get more reinforcement (players) for next season.

The FIFA Council are set to meet for their latest meeting in Paris at 3pm on Monday, and in their published agenda , and under 'Any other business' it is confirmed they will appoint hosts for the FIFA Club World Cups in 2019 and 2020.

The competition will run from June to July in the slot currently used for the international tournament, the Confederations Cup, which has been scrapped.

evilduxy

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Liverpool are 3rd in the number of Champions League titles won and 4th in the total number of UEFA trophies. Overtaking AC Milan is possible in 5 years time as they are struggling in Serie A and no longer play in Champions League regularly. Real Madrid will be very difficult though as they seem to prioritize Champions League over La Liga.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/f...ool-successful-club-European-Cup-history.html

dont need to think abt madrid until we reach 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.