The Watch Thread - Part 15

Status
Not open for further replies.

hwaa

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Sinn 556 is sporty and elegant.

Seiko Presage SARX055 has an interesting dial. GS Snowflake is great too.

JLC Reverso for the square look.

thanks, while checking out the sinn 556, spotted the sinn 104 green LE, that piece looks abit nice. i think 556 might wear a little small for me, early days i got look see abit also.

104_St_Sa_A_G.jpg

slow_mo

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
thanks, while checking out the sinn 556, spotted the sinn 104 green LE, that piece looks abit nice. i think 556 might wear a little small for me, early days i got look see abit also.

104_St_Sa_A_G.jpg

Back to a diver looking watch again?! :s22:
The only difference is the count down bezel!

cyrenic

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Heng this model, I got keep the box and papers, still waiting for the price to increase so I can sell at premium price, bought about 2 years back @ retail price because AD tell me they no longer give discount because this is highly sought after. :o

Better put in safe, sure make money. :s13::s13:

paul02

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Seiko SKX007J1 going on sale for cheap (after follow shop for discount)!

Capture.jpg

Can stack with cart coupon (up to $20) if you are a Gold Member.

Update: Offer has expired. The purchase I made seems to have been cancelled as well. Bummer!

Update: Offer has expired and the purchase I made seems to have been cancelled as well. Bummer! Going to "un-follow" the shop. Maybe it was a mistake or an attempt to get more followers.

Last edited:

clemiboi

Reaction score
im looking to change my watch battery. is there any recommended shop in chinatown? thanks in advance

Kyo_kusanagi86

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Rainy Thursday
8bcx2vEl.jpg

Sent from "Please excuse the brevity and/or typo, as this message was sent from my mobile phone" using GAGT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.