NIE admission anyone? - Part 2

nicotineeee

Reaction score
Hi, for all those who went for the briefing on 6 June, may I know how long was the briefing?
Also, was the contract signing done on that day as well? Thanks!:)

nooz17

Reaction score
Hi, for those starting on 24th june, has anyone received the school posting yet?

i was just about to ask this as well. afaik we're only getting the posting news from 10 jun onwards, but can be as late as the week of 17 jun. how exciting...

lonely_driver

Reaction score
Hi, for all those who went for the briefing on 6 June, may I know how long was the briefing?
Also, was the contract signing done on that day as well? Thanks!:)

First come first serve for the briefing/contract signing. come early and get to go home earlier.

Ohgeesh

Reaction score
MOE has replied that they need more time to review my deferment request so I do not need to attend the briefing tmr. Meanwhile, all the best to the rest!
They hv followed up with another email and approved my deferment to Dec.

Callmecherrrrr

Reaction score
Are there any fresh grads? Need your help as my convocation is in July(NTU) but last week during signing, I was required to submit a document that states that I have graduated bachelor of blah blah with blah blah class. I requested for E transcript from NTU but it does not state the class required by MOE. Are there any other documents I can request for?

Ohgeesh

Reaction score
That’s nice to hear . Pity we won’t be the same batch , you’ve been helpful. All the best to you !
All the best to u too matyoyo88! You guys hv been so awesome. I wld hv felt so lost and lonely without this forum. Till we meet somewhere, somehow, in the teaching fraternity, wishing all of u the best in the journey ahead🌹

Jflrm6996

Reaction score
Are there any fresh grads? Need your help as my convocation is in July(NTU) but last week during signing, I was required to submit a document that states that I have graduated bachelor of blah blah with blah blah class. I requested for E transcript from NTU but it does not state the class required by MOE. Are there any other documents I can request for?

Idk I asked them and they told me to just submit the transcript when you get it. But a friend of mine asked and they said you HAVE to submit it before 15 July. I’m confused too :/

matyoyo88

Reaction score
Idk I asked them and they told me to just submit the transcript when you get it. But a friend of mine asked and they said you HAVE to submit it before 15 July. I’m confused too :/

In that case, I suggest you inform vital HR immediately, to prevent delay 👍

Callmecherrrrr

Reaction score

But the problem is the official scroll is only given during convocation which happens during end July. And I was asked to email MOE RU not VITAL when I went for signing last week. I think I should drop them a email maybe you should too! If you are in NTU and know how to get the degree scroll before convocation let me know!!! Currently I only have E transcript

JSMHONG96

Reaction score
But the problem is the official scroll is only given during convocation which happens during end July. And I was asked to email MOE RU not VITAL when I went for signing last week. I think I should drop them a email maybe you should too! If you are in NTU and know how to get the degree scroll before convocation let me know!!! Currently I only have E transcript

Hmm I asked about this when I went for my briefing this morning. The HR told me to email my transcript and degree scroll after I get it during convocation. Send it to the email address on the second page of the letter of appointment.

Jflrm6996

Reaction score
Hmm I asked about this when I went for my briefing this morning. The HR told me to email my transcript and degree scroll after I get it during convocation. Send it to the email address on the second page of the letter of appointment.

That’s what I was told too!

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.