TFIP IBF Data Analytics

Black_Gate

Reaction score
thanks for the info

I got the assessment invitation too, not too sure the 1 hr assessment is just for the test? or interview too

just 1hr 50 MCQ, no interview. The questions are easy, i wonder how they filter so many candidates with easy questions?

Last edited:

Lukien

Reaction score
just 1hr 50 MCQ, no interview. The questions are easy, i wonder how they filter so many candidates with easy questions?

Hi what kind of questions did you get? I'm just curious as I heard they give different type of questions for different test dates.

zackontherun

Reaction score
I see a lot of people already did the assessment. Anyone got to the interview round yet? Seems like not so easy get one. Should have many rounds of interviews

iwanfreedom

Reaction score
I took the test too, 50MCQ questions, first 20 questions are those questions Math and English questions next 30 questions are Statistics questions such as:
mean, median, mode calculations.
Normal distribution what it is use in most cannot remember the whole question.
Times series cannot remember the whole question.
H0 H1 hypothesis testing. What is the confidence interval cannot remember the whole question ?
Overall I think 70% are easy, thus still need to study as the 2 part are some university statistics questions guess I will not be call up for interview le as many from this post said easy.

They will give you 15mins reading time during this period u can plan which questions you want to do first.

Last edited:

iwanfreedom

Reaction score
Statistics questions such as:
H0 H1 hypothesis testing. What is the confidence interval cannot remember the whole question ?
Calculate the probability of the the blue ball to pick with 3 red, 2 green, 1 blue. The economy have good times and bad times this cycle is known as ______? In Hong Kong there is a period of flu this is known as _____?
2 questions on the bookshelf problem which give you the maximum weight and a set of data to determine which statement is correct.
Outlier question cannot remember the whole question.
There is also one mean and median question and asked you which statement is correct cannot remember the whole question.
All men are poor all men are rich, which is the correct statement?
All fishes are sliver color, some are heavy, which is the correct statement?
Given a data plot of the exam marks and aptitude score, 2 questions to calculate the exam mark given the aptitude score vice versa.

zackontherun

Reaction score
Anyone who have done the assessment have gotten asked to come for interview? Not sure how this is gonna work since final results will be in july and theres not much time left.

Macclu

Reaction score
Statistics questions such as:
Calculate the probability of the the blue ball to pick with 3 red, 2 green, 1 blue. The economy have good times and bad times this cycle is known as ______? In Hong Kong there is a period of flu this is known as _____?
2 questions on the bookshelf problem which give you the maximum weight and a set of data to determine which statement is correct.
Outlier question cannot remember the whole question.
There is also one mean and median question and asked you which statement is correct cannot remember the whole question.
All men are poor all men are rich, which is the correct statement?
All fishes are sliver color, some are heavy, which is the correct statement?
Given a data plot of the exam marks and aptitude score, 2 questions to calculate the exam mark given the aptitude score vice versa.

You went on Tues night?

iwanfreedom

Reaction score
66zpcj.jpg

Ace320

Reaction score
Got so long meh? Cause I thought the candidates who get into the course will be notified by july liao? They said still need interview by the FIs

I checked with the IBF officer and got this reply.
“If you manage to pass the assessment, you will be contacted for interviews in end June 2019. Else If you are unsuccessful in your application, we will also notify in early Jul 2019.”

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.