[Official] Playstation 4 PS4 club - Part 3

PierceLee

Master Member
Reaction score
https://blog.us.playstation.com/2019/06/06/days-of-play-deals-hit-playstation-store/

Diablo 3
DBFZ
Farcry 5
UC4
UC Collection
UC4 and UC Collection are cheaper on SG psn store's day of play sale. It's like USD 10 vs SGD 10.xx. Haven't checked the rest.

my6600

Reaction score
WiJse3e.png
:o:o
just purchase it after work
feel free to stack them

If psn is down later, cannot get back money rite?

PierceLee

Master Member
Reaction score
1st class more x cuz of the figurine:s22:

i probably also settle for Deluxe Edition too
Their figures not nice lah. Square Enix owns Play Art Kai, so they always use their figures. They make 'action figures', not statues. So if you look closer, especially at the elbows in the photo, it is very clear the joints are articulated, which is good if you actually play with it. If not they look very ugly, even if you move the joints just to pose. The bike looks nice though cos it looks more like a statue (it's still possible that it has movable parts).

Play Art Kai already has lots of similar style Final Fantasy action figures, including Cloud (in the FF7 Remake model as well as Advent Children model, complete with bike too). Can just get them separately, no need to pay high price for special edition, especially for a game that is not complete (some say this Midgar area is only 5-10% of the original game, even SE don't know how many episodes there will be), surely there will be more special editions down the road.

kennerv

Master Member
Reaction score
Their figures not nice lah. Square Enix owns Play Art Kai, so they always use their figures. They make 'action figures', not statues. So if you look closer, especially at the elbows in the photo, it is very clear the joints are articulated, which is good if you actually play with it. If not they look very ugly, even if you move the joints just to pose. The bike looks nice though cos it looks more like a statue (it's still possible that it has movable parts).

Play Art Kai already has lots of similar style Final Fantasy action figures, including Cloud (in the FF7 Remake model as well as Advent Children model, complete with bike too). Can just get them separately, no need to pay high price for special edition, especially for a game that is not complete (some say this Midgar area is only 5-10% of the original game, even SE don't know how many episodes there will be), surely there will be more special editions down the road.
I was told by my friend who played the original game that Midgar is just disc 1 only.

-Synchronicity-

Reaction score
No. Midgar is about 3/4 of disc 1. The end of disc 1 is when aerith gg.

Tbh, since it's a remake, I expect to see at least a game pass for the other episodes but I guess they will continue to squeeze

kennerv

Master Member
Reaction score

Tbh, since it's a remake, I expect to see at least a game pass for the other episodes but I guess they will continue to squeeze
Oh Ya ya. He told me after that they go another place then go to disc 2.

sacar101

Reaction score
Like a bit wtf ler, they are selling a incomplete game for $75. I really afraid other company will follow this format next time.

kiryu86

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
knn this SE really WTF, one episode $75. how many hundreds spend to finish one game?

PierceLee

Master Member
Reaction score

Won't have game pass cos they also don't know how many episodes over how many years, SE is not going to deny themselves any new revenue in future years by collecting a fixed amount from you now. Who knows, later episodes (could be like 3 or 5 years later) maybe PS5 only, they don't want to commit to making PS4 version by selling you game pass.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.