Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

• Need someone to talk to?
    Feeling down, anxious and need help? Mindline.sg has helpful resources for you. More info
Status
Not open for further replies.

Adamawew80

Reaction score
Guy I need advise what should I do. I want to pay my loan but they keep dont let me clear . Keep giving my reasons that I cant clear only defer. I really cant keep paying. What I do

Curioustranger

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi, just tell them “if you don’t allow me to clear now, you won’t received any amt from me then anymore. I won’t be paying you anymore.” and quickly change acct number to prevent them xfer you any amt!

Guy I need advise what should I do. I want to pay my loan but they keep dont let me clear . Keep giving my reasons that I cant clear only defer. I really cant keep paying. What I do

Last edited:

Adamawew80

Reaction score
Ya I did that a lot of time but they keep saying no I see me acc to bank in defer.my home got baby I scare.now I cant afford to pay them.i only bank in 4 to 5 time of my I take from them

Curioustranger

Master Member
Reaction score
Hmm. From this situation that you explained, I suggest you to STOP PAYING. Report police, close your acc number, get a CCTV, and if you see any suspicious stranger at your door step, dial 999 straight away!

The more you pay, the more they won’t let you off, since you are a good kaki to them. So, stop paying!

Ya I did that a lot of time but they keep saying no I see me acc to bank in defer.my home got baby I scare.now I cant afford to pay them.i only bank in 4 to 5 time of my I take from them

Adamawew80

Reaction score
Hmm. From this situation that you explained, I suggest you to STOP PAYING. Report police, close your acc number, get a CCTV, and if you see any suspicious stranger at your door step, dial 999 straight away!

The more you pay, the more they won’t let you off, since you are a good kaki to them. So, stop paying!
I worry they will come up and disturb. I want to put CCTV but expensive

Curioustranger

Master Member
Reaction score
Yes don’t pay! But for now, even you had pay them more than you owed them, they might threaten you. Most importantly, stay calm, & the best is getting a CCTV. &, if you’ve seen any suspicious stranger at your doorstep, just call 999. Singapore is a safe country, don’t worry they won’t do anything silly to your fam.

I call the along hotline and they also told me stop paying them.cause I had already pay more I own them.

Ironman34

Reaction score
Hi guys,so i made a report and likewise,the police told me to change number and such whicj is what i plan to do however the LS texted me with another number and told me he wil be waiting at my home.i called the police and they told me to be vigioant and they will send a patrol ard my area. WILL they actually come to my house?they only transferred me $200.So any advice? Just tryna be cautious
Hi, you are now a food dish that is passed around their circle that is taking dinner. Nothing to worry as your amount is too little to warrant big scale action like painting or locking of gates or even mischief like splashing coffee or chillie sauce. Just be tougher than them and ignore their calls/apps/sms.
Take advice from the senior guys here but final decision is still with you. No one can help if you become fearful this making wrong moves, if you already decided not to pay then don’t pay and stick to this decision and abide with it. Good luck to you.

Ironman34

Reaction score
Hi, from the way I see, there is 3 reasons that can caused them to tell you that no accounts is availed to you.
1) you are good and regular in payment so your name is in their good debtors list, it will not be shared by the whole group and will be set to deal with only 1 in charge.
2) They are being checked by the police recently so many accounts has being blacklist and suspended for deposit and withdrawals so that is good news to other victim as your is purely loan shark and not scammer LS.
3)The person handling your account is out to cheat their own of $$$ as you are a good debtors thus sometimes delayed your ability to pay them and he can give the reason that you are late so could forced you to pay more and you will end up paying double to 2 different accounts so that 1 of it is not from their organisation.
All 3 reasons given and all is pointing to a simple answer and that’s not to pay at all. Steel yourselves since you have kids and are fearful. The harassment will happen even if you are good in paying as what these ******* need is $$$ by hook or by crook. So stop paying. Please also arrange all necessary works to handle this problem and advises from those senior here is definitely sound and attainable.
Tacked care.

Jiamin2706

Reaction score
Thanks i blocked one number and today another one msg say ask me xfer bak $300 but i didnt care i block again. But deep inside i am worried

Hello Jiamin,
So sorry to hear about what happened to you. Right now you need to pull yourself together and not be afraid. They are using harrassment and scaring tactics to make you pay them. Dont fall for their trap and report to the police. You didnt loan from them anything so they wont want to waste money on people to come and splash paint. Just ignore and block all their calls and messages. If possible just change yr num. Hopefully that will at least give you some peace.
Be strong and remember you are not alone. We are all here to support you through this. You need to be emotionally and memtally strong to fight against them. Explain to your mum and whatever she say just keep quiet and apologise. Dont argue with her cause at this moment you need her support more than ever. She is angry and upset, she'll say things she dont mean so try to be apologetic.

Make a police report immediately, change your number, if you provide your NOK number inform them about the situation, if you provide your workplace number inform them too. If you feel there's a need to install CCTV just go ahead. Tell you mum if she see any unknown people loitering around just call the police.
Be strong, be safe and dont be afraid. Jiayou, you can do this! 💪💪

Jiamin2706

Reaction score
It has been 6 days still nothing. But i am praying everyday.

I wan to know will they really come your house and spray paint but for my case is they tranfer $600 i give them 1.2k now they wan more what should i do next.if my parents know i am as good as dead

Adamawew80

Reaction score
You must tell us the whole story then see is.it similiar like us anot
I want to clear my loan but when ever due date I say I want settle all my loan. They always give me excuses no full settle acc only defer acc.i take 500 and I had pay 2.5k.i dont want to pay anymore

Messup

Reaction score
I want to clear my loan but when ever due date I say I want settle all my loan. They always give me excuses no full settle acc only defer acc.i take 500 and I had pay 2.5k.i dont want to pay anymore

Guess you already knew it’s never going to end.

So stop paying... close your account and block them.

Make police report and install CCTV.

Most importantly, inform your family members, NOK and office.

Just say you were scammed.

Adamawew80

Reaction score
Guess you already knew it’s never going to end.

So stop paying... close your account and block them.

Make police report and install CCTV.

Most importantly, inform your family members, NOK and office.

Just say you were scammed.

Yes I told them I was scammed so if any call or WhatsApp don believe and give them money. I also ask people to install CCTV later. I had call the along hotline tell them and also say dont pay any more cause u had already pay them more u own them. If they came than make a report to police and give them the acc I had transfer the money.i worry they come house that all. I also got no more money to pay them

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.