Redmi K20 Series - The Redmi flagship

suxalot

Reaction score
Lazada got influx of Mi 9T with local Xiaomi warranty. Cheapest is $459.90.

Safe to hoot?

eddy0505

Reaction score
Lazada got influx of Mi 9T with local Xiaomi warranty. Cheapest is $459.90.

Safe to hoot?

I wonder how you even claim warranty when sg side hasn't even officially launched the phone. FYI msia sets no longer enjoy local warranty anymore. Most sellers are selling as "local warranty"- their shop is in sg and if got any issue, they will send back to China on your behalf.

ksksksks

Reaction score
Yes you’re right.
There’s no official local set yet

I wonder how you even claim warranty when sg side hasn't even officially launched the phone. FYI msia sets no longer enjoy local warranty anymore. Most sellers are selling as "local warranty"- their shop is in sg and if got any issue, they will send back to China on your behalf.

born to die

Reaction score
guys, whats the benefit of global rom? i don't mind no warranty cheaper china ones. as long as it can achieve 99% of the things global rom.

Nakedtoes

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
So those want k20 global get mi9t now.. Else if u want k20 pro global u need to wait for India set release on 17th July.

I m looking forward to my China rom k20 pro.. Waiting for mine amex card to come and wack.

rECKleSSfElla

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Xiaomi sg no sound no picture about local release. But yet the seller can claim they managed to secure official local stock early and sell it. This kind of seller you can trust? If you dont care about local warranty then by all means buy. Otherwise, wait for it xiaomi to start selling official warranty sets as and when.
QutK8jg.jpg

anizee

Reaction score
Just got the redmi k20 pro China version. Red colour 8gb/128. Love the design and look but God, haven't used MIUI for a while and forgot how terrible it is. Will flash custom rom once they are out.

Overall no complaints so far other than MIUI being terrible, but I have noticed that the fingerprint scanner isn't great. Doesn't detect my thumb about.. 30% of the time? I have to put at a very specific angle also..

Nakedtoes

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just got the redmi k20 pro China version. Red colour 8gb/128. Love the design and look but God, haven't used MIUI for a while and forgot how terrible it is. Will flash custom rom once they are out.

Overall no complaints so far other than MIUI being terrible, but I have noticed that the fingerprint scanner isn't great. Doesn't detect my thumb about.. 30% of the time? I have to put at a very specific angle also..
Miui OK leh.. Can share wat terrible.. I watch OP 7 pro video it didn't even have group move apps.. Miui actually quite good to use snd I didn't see need to flash rom or use any launcher since years ago.

Nakedtoes

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score

BTW can share where u bought?

JuXn5566

Reaction score
Whymobile is selling Mi 9T too.. should be local set la. What puzzle me is K20 should be priced lower than Mi 9 SE, but after rebranding it as Mi 9T for global, it seem to be sold at higher price than Mi 9 SE. I gonna wait for price to go down and stable.

anizee

Reaction score
Miui OK leh.. Can share wat terrible.. I watch OP 7 pro video it didn't even have group move apps.. Miui actually quite good to use snd I didn't see need to flash rom or use any launcher since years ago.

I haven't used MIUI for a while so these are my thoughts, so let me know if it can be fixed.

Hate that can't auto organize apps alphabetically. No app drawer is fine with me but not arranged means I will forget where the app is. For these kind of launchers with no app drawer, I personally feel that having a good cleanup or organizer is v important. And Xiaomi is not the fastest in terms of update, so going custom ROM is probably the best and fastest way to get updates eventually.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.