Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

• Need someone to talk to?
    Feeling down, anxious and need help? Mindline.sg has helpful resources for you. More info
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fear Less

Reaction score
Bro listen to bro green and all here.
Dont let this fear disrupt your normal life. Now you know we are a bunch of victims turnaround to help .

Cheers.

Thank you for your feedback. That y I given all the bank acc and detail to the police hope they can put them down. Now all the LS ever u got money to pay them they dont want only want u pay and pay to them.

StrangerK

Reaction score
I agree, Just block all calls. Do not reply anything to them. Seek for police help and they will say the same thing. Inform your NOK to prepare for all this calls. Get them to delete their display pic too

Need_help_

Reaction score
Yes I do agree abt the display pic bcoz they will use all these display pic n put it on their ws

I agree, Just block all calls. Do not reply anything to them. Seek for police help and they will say the same thing. Inform your NOK to prepare for all this calls. Get them to delete their display pic too

StrangerK

Reaction score
Hi everyone. Can I check with you guys for Adullam, will they actually take your money to pay the licensed money lender on your behalf?

Super lost

Reaction score
Hi everyone. Can I check with you guys for Adullam, will they actually take your money to pay the licensed money lender on your behalf?

Yes ... they will take and nego for u .. not to worry .. if any of the LML call u on the due date .. just tell them Adullam is settling for u ... PM me for more info

Ironman34

Reaction score
Yes ... they will take and nego for u .. not to worry .. if any of the LML call u on the due date .. just tell them Adullam is settling for u ... PM me for more info

Hi, I feel and also have experienced that most debtors with the LML is also involved with LS loans as many have spend all avenues to seek $$$. In my opinion that if anyone is involved with 2 types of loan, please by all means settle the LML first as they are legal. For LS, if it is a scam, just ignore them but never never try to cheat the LS by getting a loan on purpose and then refused to pay, as this will lead to harassment with no holds barred. This is a game that no one should played unless you have no home,family,friends or colleagues and then those LS should be afraid of you instead. Just my opinion. Cheerio

Ironman34

Reaction score

I have hard that Abdulam have a 10% fees that will be added up to your overall loans, how true, I am not sure. For Silver Lining, I have heard that only $5 is charge for their service as they are a non profit organisation n also use Christianity to help lead the debtor to a better life while solving the problem of LML. Both these organisations takes about 1-2 months to settle the negotiations with the LML on your behalf.
Cheerios

Ironman34

Reaction score

Hi, the best is to get out of all media platforms to be on a safe side as most media’s is connected or linked. These LS are cyber warriors so they thrash around a lot, you maybe surprise that they could trace links to the debtors that never closed media linking families or friend not to mentioned colleagues.

lapcheongsap

Reaction score
I have hard that Abdulam have a 10% fees that will be added up to your overall loans, how true, I am not sure. For Silver Lining, I have heard that only $5 is charge for their service as they are a non profit organisation n also use Christianity to help lead the debtor to a better life while solving the problem of LML. Both these organisations takes about 1-2 months to settle the negotiations with the LML on your behalf.
Cheerios

Either ways, Abdulam or Silver Lining, once negotiations takes place it will take quite awhile before the could actually negotiate with LML. If your total debt with LML is substantial, you could alternatively head down and negotiate with them directly. Afterall, they are legal and they can clamp you down with debt collectors hounding your life while UML can't do that.

Sg_Oris

Reaction score
Either ways, Abdulam or Silver Lining, once negotiations takes place it will take quite awhile before the could actually negotiate with LML. If your total debt with LML is substantial, you could alternatively head down and negotiate with them directly. Afterall, they are legal and they can clamp you down with debt collectors hounding your life while UML can't do that.

I don’t know about Silver Lining. I went to Adullam with a lot of hope thinking that they really can help me. Eventually I found out it was a complete waste of my time. I went down to talk to them for 3 times before they agreed to help me. But from the time they agreed to help me till the moment they call the LML to negotiate, it will take a few more weeks. The LML couldn’t wait and I negotiated with them directly. Don’t waste your time and money with Adullam.

lonewolf909

Reaction score
bro simple give the police the Account number of the banks they asked you to transfer. Cut the banks and you will have a peace of mind. If every debtors report all banks account to police they have no place to get their money back as these aare scams from Malaysia mostly. I did that and no harrasments at all. report to police all ocbc or posb acc that they give you. Thats what me and others did before . No banks lesser movements . As long as theres AL or runners or debtors who helped with accounts they will be very active . Help the police to help you

Adamawew80

Reaction score
bro simple give the police the Account number of the banks they asked you to transfer. Cut the banks and you will have a peace of mind. If every debtors report all banks account to police they have no place to get their money back as
Ythese aare scams from Malaysia mostly. I did that and no harrasments at all. report to police all ocbc or posb acc that they give you. Thats what me and others did before . No banks lesser movements . As long as theres AL or runners or debtors who helped with accounts they will be very active . Help the police to help you
Yes, I did there also. I give all the acc they me pass to the police.

throwaway00

Reaction score
Silver lining helped us to nego payment and we have one week of peace. Subsequently they got another LML to come up which we never borrow before.

toms10

Reaction score
hi all, i am one of the unfortunate victim to this loan scams. received a whatsapp msg regards thr loan thingy. tempted by the offer i then enquire thru whatsapp. the guy replied and asked the usual details, front n back of IC, singpass, 3 NOK and bank account in order for the loan to process... i stupidly gave them.w/o my knowledge they transferred an amount to my account and told me the terms and condition... i disagreed but they insist that go thru the trial loan. by then i knew i am already in deep ****!! a week passed and wanna clear account... they twist and turn words end up i have to pay the so called defer account. a week later same excuse given... ask for the defer account and returned back the balance amount,no kore no less,reported to police and blocked his number. soon after 2 diff malaysian number text me with ah long videos burning a house and splashing paints... i block them and pass all the account details to the police. till today after 2 days so far no harrassments yet. same goes yo my 3 NOKs... hopefully it stays this way... praying everyday for safety now... police advised to block and ignores unfamiliar numbers. in emergency quickly call 999. lucky enough i installed a video doorbell so i can monitor. my advise is stop paying. build the courage and face whats coming... cheers!!

Adamawew80

Reaction score
hi all, i am one of the unfortunate victim to this loan scams. received a whatsapp msg regards thr loan thingy. tempted by the offer i then enquire thru whatsapp. the guy replied and asked the usual details, front n back of IC, singpass, 3 NOK and bank account in order for the loan to process... i stupidly gave them.w/o my knowledge they transferred an amount to my account and told me the terms and condition... i disagreed but they insist that go thru the trial loan. by then i knew i am already in deep ****!! a week passed and wanna clear account... they twist and turn words end up i have to pay the so called defer account. a week later same excuse given... ask for the defer account and returned back the balance amount,no kore no less,reported to police and blocked his number. soon after 2 diff malaysian number text me with ah long videos burning a house and splashing paints... i block them and pass all the account details to the police. till today after 2 days so far no harrassments yet. same goes yo my 3 NOKs... hopefully it stays this way... praying everyday for safety now... police advised to block and ignores unfamiliar numbers. in emergency quickly call 999. lucky enough i installed a video doorbell so i can monitor. my advise is stop paying. build the courage and face whats coming... cheers!!
Bro same to me I want to clear all to them .but every time they ask me to defer . Starting I scare so I just keep give them the defer more that they bank in. So I talk to people here and they told me stop paying . They call my wife and mother but they know is scam so they dont bother them.i also report to police and pass them acc that they ask me transfer.i also install CCTV.maybe we face the same peopl5 they Malaysia too

Last edited:

lonewolf909

Reaction score

Don't forget to pass the police their bank ACC numbers . That will criple them and the lesser bank accounts means the lesser they can "play" in SG . If all debtors report bank account and refused to open for them the better . Bank accounts are very crucial for these Malaysian based ah longs . Nowadays they will ask debtors to open ocbc or posb monthly accounts and I hope no debtors will do that and for all pls report the bank accounts and block their calls and carry on with your lives.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.