Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

• Need someone to talk to?
    Feeling down, anxious and need help? Mindline.sg has helpful resources for you. More info
Status
Not open for further replies.

Super lost

Reaction score
Hi, don’t worry all that they can do was death threats so you’d pay but no please do not pay!! &, close your bank acct ASAP. Report police & inform your office & NOC. Tell your office people if anyone call & find just say you’ve alrdy changed jobscope. Also, explain to your colleagues you’ve been scammed. Install CCTV too. If you see any suspicious stranger at your doorstep, dial 999 straight away! Stay calm!!

Yap . Report police and see if ur office can download the CCTV footage for u for those unfamiliar faces... and this to police.so if those are the suspects then u are doing something good for many of us here to reduce the runner down. And beside those point given . Pls remove ur WhatsApp profile pic and all socia account u have. And stay low profile for the time being till this problem die down.

Ironman34

Reaction score
I said exhaust them . I'm old enough in my 50s not to entertained nor fear them . These LS will always have new tactics . When they scammed me I enjoyed their money and handed their bank account to the police . No CCTV no change numbers . And I encouraged everyone that I know who owes to do the same and none that I know was harrased . Phone numbers they can scam but by reporting their bank ACC they will run out of ways and most importantly not to use the poor debtors account . Will they have a new strategy ? Of course but in the meantime it will damaged them and hopefully we can eradicate this WhatsApp loansharks scams . That's all I meant . Other than that crimes or loansharks will always exist anywhere in the world

Sorry Bro if I worded this post slightly harsh but I meant no harm or ill intent.
Many debtors has already got out of this fear so many is considered free from these burdens, I just feel for those work permit and EP pass holders. They may be foreigners but they also faced the same treatment from LS and even worse. In fact the perpetrators are those young ******* that have no sense of human conscience as they want $$$ more than anything in this world, and that’s the reason that it is impossible to eradicate this menace totally.
But anyway, terminating their access to banking is also a solution so hopefully most of the debtors if not all cold use this matter of exposing those banking accounts will sure help to minimise the LS activities.😁

Ironman34

Reaction score
Types of harrasments? Cause I received death threat by them and I'm afraid they will assault me. Idm if they splash paint or what. Lately my colleague say there's afew unfamiliar guy at my workplace looking for me. Cause now I'm on unpaid leave until everything settle suggested by my manager

Hello, from your post, I deduce that those 8 LS is within the same circle and that is why you mention in another post of unfamiliar faces appearing at your place of work. They should be from the same organisation or else you will not be able to borrow from 8 of them. Yes, you are fearful as you already knows and suspect the same thing.
LS is looking for $$$ and harassment is their weapon. To hurt you physically is not what they have in mind. So you can rule them out unless we are talking about actual old school LS, these people will use gangsters or friends that is thugs to try harassing you in order to get back their $.
1st thing first is can do determine that the 8 involved with you are youngsters or did you speak to 1 of them that is quite senior as their manner of speech is slightly different from those young punks? If you have, then their leader should be SG ppl. Then again your post says that you have paid but now cannot tahan, did you pay enough in the past or is there some new amount that you have taken recently from them?.
If you have done that, and now cannot pay, go report to Police and give all the bank acct to the law which I think is many accounts from different banks. Harassment will happen so steel yourself. For your kids, arrange for them to stay elsewhere for the 2 months or so. For your work, since already inform your company and I think they are willing to help so that’s why allowed you to go on leave. Hurting you is actually out of the question as $ is what they want and I also believe that they knows you are somebody in your company or else you wouldn’t get 8 LS to come after you. Just put fear aside as you have not time to be fearful now. Once this Hoo Har has quieten down a bit, reflect on your past as not to have the same situation to happen.
Just my opinion

Ironman34

Reaction score
Hello, this here is a few pointers to lookout for in regard of unfamiliar faces loitering near/below your place of abode. This includes anywhere near the staircases or corridor or even Void Decks.
People meaning male or female uncles or aunties that wear caps/hats and carrying plastic bags/haversack or back packs. These are trends of covering up and to perform illegal acts. The time is vastly different as some in wee hours of nite and some very early in the morning. There is also some of these ppl doing the harassment in the afternoon. Times is not fixed but after so many attest by our SG Police, I think that most debtor turn harasser will faced problem with transportation so their time to strike is during the morning till evening before 10:30 or 11 pm. Anytime out of this norm is likely to be paid runners or harasser.
Another pointer is that neighbours is considered friends or normal acquaintances but they do not sign up to be harass if you are the debtor so in the event that you are involved in these scam situation, just tell them that your hand itchy and you called the scammer and also out of curiosity and without fear you had liaise with those scammer and got into trouble. This will help to heighten your neighbour sense of awareness and maybe out of pity they will also keep a lookout for you to prevent harassment from happening.
Lastly, embarrassment will happen if harassment happen at your place of abode so remember one simple factor is that you should be embarrassed as you ask for it the moment you step into this S... Preventing embarrassment from happening is rather impossible as you are not the perpetrators so the best way is to steel your nerves and just accept it and learn from it to force yourself to take it as a lesson that you will not forget.
Just my opinion. Cheerio

lonewolf909

Reaction score
Sorry Bro if I worded this post slightly harsh but I meant no harm or ill intent.
Many debtors has already got out of this fear so many is considered free from these burdens, I just feel for those work permit and EP pass holders. They may be foreigners but they also faced the same treatment from LS and even worse. In fact the perpetrators are those young ******* that have no sense of human conscience as they want $$$ more than anything in this world, and that’s the reason that it is impossible to eradicate this menace totally.
But anyway, terminating their access to banking is also a solution so hopefully most of the debtors if not all cold use this matter of exposing those banking accounts will sure help to minimise the LS activities.😁
Haha no worries we are here to help the rest and it's great we able to discuss amicably.

lonewolf909

Reaction score
Hi guys can you all PM me their bank account numbers the Illegal Loansharks ? I've been helping a few friends and we are reporting all bank account of those illegal Loansharks ( NOT the legals ones . Legal handle them directly or seek third party )

Two person I know in similar situation recieved no harrasment . Just update us on their bank ACC . Nowadays they ask debtors to open Monthly Savings Account . Don't open and ignore them .

Last edited:

HelpaBroOut

Reaction score
Hi guys can you all PM me their bank account numbers the Illegal Loansharks ? I've been helping a few friends and we are reporting all bank account of those illegal Loansharks ( NOT the legals ones . Legal handle them directly or seek third party )

Two person I know in similar situation recieved no harrasment . Just update us on their bank ACC . Nowadays they ask debtors to open Monthly Savings Account . Don't open and ignore them .

I tried pm you but I can't. Cause I haven't reach 10 post. Is it OK if I pass you the acc no here?

HelpaBroOut

Reaction score
Hello, from your post, I deduce that those 8 LS is within the same circle and that is why you mention in another post of unfamiliar faces appearing at your place of work. They should be from the same organisation or else you will not be able to borrow from 8 of them. Yes, you are fearful as you already knows and suspect the same thing.
LS is looking for $$$ and harassment is their weapon. To hurt you physically is not what they have in mind. So you can rule them out unless we are talking about actual old school LS, these people will use gangsters or friends that is thugs to try harassing you in order to get back their $.
1st thing first is can do determine that the 8 involved with you are youngsters or did you speak to 1 of them that is quite senior as their manner of speech is slightly different from those young punks? If you have, then their leader should be SG ppl. Then again your post says that you have paid but now cannot tahan, did you pay enough in the past or is there some new amount that you have taken recently from them?.
If you have done that, and now cannot pay, go report to Police and give all the bank acct to the law which I think is many accounts from different banks. Harassment will happen so steel yourself. For your kids, arrange for them to stay elsewhere for the 2 months or so. For your work, since already inform your company and I think they are willing to help so that’s why allowed you to go on leave. Hurting you is actually out of the question as $ is what they want and I also believe that they knows you are somebody in your company or else you wouldn’t get 8 LS to come after you. Just put fear aside as you have not time to be fearful now. Once this Hoo Har has quieten down a bit, reflect on your past as not to have the same situation to happen.
Just my opinion

All is different. They used abusive words. Sounds youngster's though. But I've yet to make a police report. Cause I haven't check my home. Been away since. But I received a text from them that they know where I'm staying now with the complete address where I'm staying now. I really thinks they want me dead. Have been receiving death threats that really make me feel depressed.

Curioustranger

Master Member
Reaction score
Don’t be worry, they always use these kind of threats so you’ll feel frighten enough to xfer them. If they really “found” you or you happen to see unfamiliar faces at your new house, wait no longer & please dial 999 right after. As well as set up a cctv too!

All is different. They used abusive words. Sounds youngster's though. But I've yet to make a police report. Cause I haven't check my home. Been away since. But I received a text from them that they know where I'm staying now with the complete address where I'm staying now. I really thinks they want me dead. Have been receiving death threats that really make me feel depressed.

Reaction score

Listen to us this is same same fear tactics. Fast submit a police report of the threats and case. Go talk to the police and get their advice so you can feel better, basically they will tell you the same. Fear not!! We are here for you.

HelpaBroOut

Reaction score
Listen to us this is same same fear tactics. Fast submit a police report of the threats and case. Go talk to the police and get their advice so you can feel better, basically they will tell you the same. Fear not!! We are here for you.

Guys! New updates! They get my sister number!which I didn't give to them at all! Omg. Idk what to do now. They really finding for me. I'm reporting to the police now!

pls_help_me

Reaction score
Hello. I'm new to this. Can anybody enlighten what should I do I have 8 ls coming after me. I paid afew ls in deferment and now I cannot pay them already as I have no money left. I have 2 boys at home. Im afraid they will come to my house. Should I report to the police?

Guys! New updates! They get my sister number!which I didn't give to them at all! Omg. Idk what to do now. They really finding for me. I'm reporting to the police now!

if you stay in singapore, you are quite safe
if you stay in malaysia/china good luck bruh

stop paying la, u ownself no money starve nvm, but your kids shouldnt starve
tell your family members to watch themselves also, nothing much should happen
also avoid contact, ghost them
DONT PURPOSELY PROVOKE THEM

listen to the people here who gotten over it

Last edited:

pls_help_me

Reaction score

https://www.police.gov.sg/news-and-...perations_Led_By_Ang_Mo_Kio_Police_Division_F

Police working hard for us everyday.
If they do anything funny, or send someone they sure gg

Ironman34

Reaction score

I have mentioned before that the moment you are in trouble of even before having trouble with finances involving LS, shut out all social media platforms as they could link to your families, friends and collegues. Sometime your friends got involved and they are fearful and likewise your collegues so I suspect that your new address is known by LS thru them. But anyway since it is happening, do not think too much as damage done. So now for control of damage as I say before hurting you or your closest ppl physically is out of the pictures. After your post earlier, reporting to Police is a must so stop whining about death threats. You keep thinking in that directions, you wouldn’t be able to think straight. Just do whatever you can as what others are doing now, stop being fearful and work closely with the authorities.
Talk to your company management to try settle the hiccups that you caused or it will cost you your employment. Keep a very Low profile and look for relatives that is not with or shown in social media and request them for help for a change in place of abode just like disappearing in thin air.
I know that it is difficult to relate to others about your situation and take it that you have caused this mess yourself, what others could do now is only advise and pointers. You have to put in more efforts if you really are out to get all away from this mess and also not to step back in.
My opinion and hopefully could be taken seriously.

Ironman34

Reaction score
Hi Bros, 1 more pointer, if you have trouble with LS and it spreads to your place of work, you must talk to your management or seniors at work and the best is to get them to report to the Police as well but it depends on the LS tactics on whether they harassed the place of work/business. This will minimum proved that your company is really standing behind you if they are taking action by reporting and you assured of continued employment. If the management don’t give a chance to you after discussion, then get ready to either be terminated or resign but minimum you wouldn’t have to think to maintain your work which will lessen worry that you have on a stable work and all out counter must be taken to fight back the LS. This is only for illegal loans and not the licence credit companies so please differentiate properly.

Ironman34

Reaction score
Haha no worries we are here to help the rest and it's great we able to discuss amicably.

Hi Bro, thank you for the undestanding.
I have read your post on the account numbers consolidation and a very friendly advise to you is this is also a very public platform and it may attract both victims and perpetrators. The best advise is still to get victims to report all to Police than to do it on behalf of them. Reporting to the police May caused victims embarrassment but that’s the only way to wake them up as embarrassment will happen like it or not. We are all behind keyboard and we do not knows who’s lurking in the background. All these is my experience and hopefully it can help others also. Cheerio

Ironman34

Reaction score
Hi everyone. Can I check with you guys for Adullam, will they actually take your money to pay the licensed money lender on your behalf?

Hi, happen to see your post and yes the 3rd party must inform your place of employment of a arrangement to garnish your salary of a certain amount and to transfer to the 3rd party for them to effect the $$$ to the respective credit companies. Sometime the place of employment management may or will not agreed to this arrangement then all deals are off as I have say before that this is like the bankruptcy procedure and finally still up to the company decision to terminate your services or to support you fully. Hoped that is clear to you.
Cheerio.

lonewolf909

Reaction score
I tried pm you but I can't. Cause I haven't reach 10 post. Is it OK if I pass you the acc no here?

Yes pls no issue . We do this together but off their bank account and harrasment will be delayed or none as they will now seek other banks and let's cut their scamming throats off . Banks are lifelines

lonewolf909

Reaction score
Hi Bro, thank you for the undestanding.
I have read your post on the account numbers consolidation and a very friendly advise to you is this is also a very public platform and it may attract both victims and perpetrators. The best advise is still to get victims to report all to Police than to do it on behalf of them. Reporting to the police May caused victims embarrassment but that’s the only way to wake them up as embarrassment will happen like it or not. We are all behind keyboard and we do not knows who’s lurking in the background. All these is my experience and hopefully it can help others also. Cheerio

Yep I know but doing this it will deter the poor debtors and let them see we will cut them . It's more embarrassing to be conned over money which you'll waste and even more if debtors taking from family and friends . It has to end now and this is one of the ways . Two of my friends kept reporting bank accounts and till now months no harrasment.. one actually retuned the money and was tormented for more money lei . These people have no ethics at all . As long as there's banks ? Their operations will run and more torment and scams . Because WhatsApp LS cannot meet you outside for fear of getting caught red handed . Everyone wants to save own skin . Better save debtors skins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.