Best VPN provider (In your opinion)? (Strictly no referral allowed)

saberlancer

Reaction score
No idea then. Not using laptop for entertainment.

Anyway, you may consider the paid option. SpeedIn may be cheaper than Transocks for the paid option.

I myself am paying for Youku VIP and it does not need VPN once you pay for the VPN. I am also paying for QQ Music VIP and it does not need VPN either once you pay.

Oh no geolock after paying for qqmusic vip? Do u know how about xiami paid option? May I ask how did u pay for qq music vip? Thx

xiaofan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Oh no geolock after paying for qqmusic vip? Do u know how about xiami paid option? May I ask how did u pay for qq music vip? Thx

Actually Xiami does not need VPN even for the free version but it is not as good as QQ Music for the paid version.

If you have iPhone, it is easy to pay for QQ Music VIP, just use Apple App Store in-app purchase. If you only have Android device then it is a problem since you need to pay using WeChat Pay or Alipay. Some 3rd parties also provide such services but I have no idea how they work.

I have used both my iPhone and Android WeChat Pay to pay for QQ Music VIP.

Ref:
https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/...phone-chinese-entertainment-apps-5929935.html

Last edited:

recca85

Reaction score
can pm me too?
Thanks.

Anyone using Astrill? Which Singapore server is better? I need one to bypass office. I recall one SG server is actually 'india' ip and not as fast.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.