Sent from kthxbye using GAGT

kazuki666

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
go jek jin piang

morning till now
Xcs3uIHl.jpg

Sent from kthxbye using GAGT
No offence because I also trying to understand this job. That is not enough to cover cost for the day bah???

Sent from Xiaomi POCOPHONE F1 using GAGT

kazuki666

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Which is why. I wonder. Renting a car short term better, or buy a car with few months left (provided decent condition, fingers crossed)???

Brovale

Reaction score
how much will it cost to cover a full tank with petrol? :s12:
It's depend on your vehicle fuel tank capacity, e.g. Toyota vios 42L*$2.21(current 92-Oct price for per L)=$92.82*70%(-30% phv fuel discount)=$64.97(usually we pump before empty tank one, so usually is $50-55)

I saw someone posted Toyota Vios rental $45, so $45+$50=s95+$25(misc)=$120, with 20% fees, $150 gross will just break even.

But on the bright side, if you really use that much of petrol, must be driving like 12hrs, if on go jek, most probably you will be hitting 30/35pts tier, your gross should be around 300-400.. no worries, unless you are so suey like one of our Bros here, 8hrs got 9trips only..lol.

Last edited:

EthanLLL

Reaction score
No offence because I also trying to understand this job. That is not enough to cover cost for the day bah???

There will be good days and bad days one... not everyday is a Sunday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.