Redmi K20 Series - The Redmi flagship

Just Me

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Qoo10 has a seller now only 533$ 6/128 pro.
I see at payment page can select "Q*coin Pay". Anyone knows if Q*coin Pay can use in qoo10?
Cus i when i want buy/top up Qcoin got a sentence "Q*Coins can only used for the purchase of items on the QuuBe app".
I worry cannot use after i buy the Qcoins.
Yes.. Qcoins is supported as a form of payment in qoo10. But it cannot be credited back to the bank.

Sent from Xiaomi MI MAX 3 using GAGT

davidwong

Master Member
Reaction score
No prob dude I have screenshot this message will let you know again when someone say they drop and the camera spoil, I never said it’s a common error or point of failure but a real potential failure , like curve screen of Samsung when dropped shattered more easily then flat screen etc.

Guess your must be in m&e for your mechanics engineering don’t really tell you about product design

If you have common sense of the mechanics for the camera movement, in which I don’t think so, you will not even raise issue about this. I studied mechanical engineering and I believe I’m more qualify than you.
Anyway, try to study more before making such stupid statement.
Good day to you.

Nakedtoes

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
No prob dude I have screenshot this message will let you know again when someone say they drop and the camera spoil, I never said it’s a common error or point of failure but a real potential failure , like curve screen of Samsung when dropped shattered more easily then flat screen etc.

Guess your must be in m&e for your mechanics engineering don’t really tell you about product design
U a si gi na? If u so scare dun buy so easy.. Go buy yr ugly notch screen phones.

Passer

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Photo of tempered glass pasted. No problem with case.
No halo or bubbles on side.
NdoYY63.jpg
where you get the tempered glass? does the black border block any part of the screen?

Reavl

Reaction score
Bo pian liao, need wait my taobao case arrive this week maybe.

to me, the only downside of movable part in k20 resulted in it not waterproof unless like oneplus 7 pro.

davidwong

Master Member
Reaction score
Why ppl see when someone post something negative they bought they take it personally. As what I was doing is also what the article doing is to caution ppl for consideration not asking ppl don’t buy.

But I am not you and evilanus bro that if bought and dropped is the owner prob as phone not supposed to be dropped.

Ok settle no more reply is needed unless both of you want the last word and then please go ahead but that will only prove the ah Beng mentality

U a si gi na? If u so scare dun buy so easy.. Go buy yr ugly notch screen phones.

Nakedtoes

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Bo pian liao, need wait my taobao case arrive this week maybe.

to me, the only downside of movable part in k20 resulted in it not waterproof unless like oneplus 7 pro.

Waterproof is overrated.. Go watch cnbc video abt phone waterproofing

Nakedtoes

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
where you get the tempered glass? does the black border block any part of the screen?
This the best so far.. Block 0.5mm from sides. There is another one block 1mm..if u dun want then get clear one.. But might have white halo.. Means not stick on screen. I prefer this black border one cause pasted liaoz like phone is naked.

Last edited:

evilduxy

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
This the best so far.. Block 0.5mm from sides. There is another one block 1mm..if u dun want then get clear one.. But might have white halo.. Means not stick on screen. I prefer this black border one cause pasted liaoz like phone is naked.

hmm even flat screen also got such prob? i thought only curve screen got prob with sp

Passer

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
ok where you buy arh? this screen protector

Yuripa

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Waterproof is overrated.. Go watch cnbc video abt phone waterproofing
Actually, it really depends on the phone user. I have a friend who washes his iPhone XR to clean the phone from time to time. And that same friend of mine actually uses his phone in the swimming pool and beach to take videos and photos without having to worry about water issues etc.

As for my personal experience - I once dropped my non water proof phone (Samsung Galaxy S3) into the toilet bowl and it went dead on me there after.

I guess water proof / resistant phone is a good to have rather than a nice to have, depending on the user and how they usually use their phone.

Sent from Tokyo-3 (NERV) using GAGT

Adelyte

Reaction score
Water proof/ resistant is gd. It gives u another peace of mind.

Just like we use screen protector/ cases on phone. It's to protect the phone and have less chances of screen breaking.

Without water resistant, just have to be more mindful. :)

Reavl

Reaction score
I also think waterproof is good to have incase you drop you phone into water or if heavy rain.

I think the chance of me dropping my phone in the toilet bowl is higher than when i using the front camera.

Nakedtoes

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
come let me breast feed u all..:s13::s13:
and no mater which phones said is certified water proof up to even 100 meter if the internal show water damage means no waranty.. so is good as useless.

Actually, it really depends on the phone user. I have a friend who washes his iPhone XR to clean the phone from time to time. And that same friend of mine actually uses his phone in the swimming pool and beach to take videos and photos without having to worry about water issues etc.

As for my personal experience - I once dropped my non water proof phone (Samsung Galaxy S3) into the toilet bowl and it went dead on me there after.

I guess water proof / resistant phone is a good to have rather than a nice to have, depending on the user and how they usually use their phone.

Sent from Tokyo-3 (NERV) using GAGT

Water proof/ resistant is gd. It gives u another peace of mind.

Just like we use screen protector/ cases on phone. It's to protect the phone and have less chances of screen breaking.

Without water resistant, just have to be more mindful. :)

I also think waterproof is good to have incase you drop you phone into water or if heavy rain.

I think the chance of me dropping my phone in the toilet bowl is higher than when i using the front camera.

Adelyte

Reaction score
come let me breast feed u all..:s13::s13:
and no mater which phones said is certified water proof up to even 100 meter if the internal show water damage means no waranty.. so is good as useless.

U got use a waterproof phone b4?

Adelyte

Reaction score
https://youtu.be/sy-0gl2omFg

Check this video.waterproof/ resistant phone is not about claiming warranty after water damage or go diving with ur phone, but to make water harder to get into ur phone .

This making ur phone more likely to survive at the same condition of water exposure.

While I'm enjoying my k20pro, it's popup camera module obviously is a weak pot for water to get in very easily. Thus knowing that users of k20 should be more careful for water exposure.

Bringing it to pool side is definitely not recommend as oppose to those phone with waterproof / resistant.

davidwong

Master Member
Reaction score
I agree with you it’s of pc of mind and no matter how the phone is certified if it’s used for swimming or underwater then of cos its May get water damage.

Also water resistant like claiming of gorilla glass resistance to scratch is also will be slowly faked by age of the phone.

But there are bros who think any external fault to the phone is the the phone user fault and not fit to use the phone, be it dropping it a phone or getting water damage

https://youtu.be/sy-0gl2omFg

Check this video.waterproof/ resistant phone is not about claiming warranty after water damage or go diving with ur phone, but to make water harder to get into ur phone .

This making ur phone more likely to survive at the same condition of water exposure.

While I'm enjoying my k20pro, it's popup camera module obviously is a weak pot for water to get in very easily. Thus knowing that users of k20 should be more careful for water exposure.

Bringing it to pool side is definitely not recommend as oppose to those phone with waterproof / resistant.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.