Grab & Go-Jek driver lip lai - Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brovale

Reaction score
Did LTA say erp2. 0 will be borne by taxi insread of communters?
Is this a trick question? Who is the commuter that going to pay for your usage? If there's no riders on your vehicle, who going to pay for it. Even now, you can find news of passengers refusing to pay for ERP for their ride.

Now if you going into ERP gantry, rider cancelled, you suey lor, you need to pay the $2, and ERP 2.0 you will be charge according to time n distance, imagine that when you caught in a orchard jam..

Now $2 only, passengers also complain or refuse, imagine when you have ask them for ERP base on time. Gd luk. Lol. Some drivers for the sake of ratings or dun want to waste time, they usually pay the $1-3 erp themselves, in future, drivers can tahan to absorb anot?

Last edited:

veryhonestguy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
What if taxi 1 is special no rider no charge :)

Is this a trick question? Who is the commuter that going to pay for your usage? If there's no riders on your vehicle, who going to pay for it. Even now, you can find news of passengers refusing to pay for ERP for their ride.

Now if you going into ERP gantry, rider cancelled, you suey lor, you need to pay the $2, and ERP 2.0 you will be charge according to time n distance, imagine that when you caught in a orchard jam..

kop2311987

Reaction score
which one got do premium 6s? or both cannot?

if is moi, i will choose grand scenic

Sent from kthxbye using GAGT

Noah can do premium 6s. Grand scenic FC is like 15 to 17km/l I heard. Will save alot on fuel cost compared to Noah? Noah I think average 18km/l

Cherryislife

Reaction score
Orh ok. By the way, clone so fierce sia. Want to flame or start a war, go find the TS that list down all his PT earnings. That's the one that seduce newbies

Sent from Samsung SM-N960F using GAGT

Not a clone, I just created an account. Previously I’ve been reading this thread to kill time during my breaks. I’ve been doing phv for the last 2 years. You guys need to remember that the pie is only so big, if you tell people how big your slice is, you think there won’t be others who wanna go and find your pie? Next day you go back, no more treasure left for yourself. If you ask a company’s ceo how well they’re doing, a good ceo will never tell you they’re earning big bucks.

In the past this thread has been filled with drivers sharing their msw trips of $40-$50 just for mid-distance trips. Well, where are these trips now? Someone said Marina one is kan disgusting now, phv all mass orgy over there now. Whose fault is it? You brought it upon yourselves right? Go to marina one during PM peak now and ask the drivers camping there, whether the surge is still good? Surge drop and cbd more congested now bcos all the phv go and choke up the area. Everybody is trying to make a living, some wanna cherry pick, some wanna aasng and not think so much. If you manage to find a way to work smart and maximize your earnings against the time and petrol cost, that’s good for you. Don’t have to share in public, there is no such thing as everybody work smart together. Without incentives drivers, cherry pickers won’t be able to survive. Without cherry pickers, there would be no drivers who will be willing to fetch the late night drinking crowd.

couscous

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Not a clone, I just created an account. Previously I’ve been reading this thread to kill time during my breaks. I’ve been doing phv for the last 2 years. You guys need to remember that the pie is only so big, if you tell people how big your slice is, you think there won’t be others who wanna go and find your pie? Next day you go back, no more treasure left for yourself. If you ask a company’s ceo how well they’re doing, a good ceo will never tell you they’re earning big bucks.

In the past this thread has been filled with drivers sharing their msw trips of $40-$50 just for mid-distance trips. Well, where are these trips now? Someone said Marina one is kan disgusting now, phv all mass orgy over there now. Whose fault is it? You brought it upon yourselves right? Go to marina one during PM peak now and ask the drivers camping there, whether the surge is still good? Surge drop and cbd more congested now bcos all the phv go and choke up the area. Everybody is trying to make a living, some wanna cherry pick, some wanna aasng and not think so much. If you manage to find a way to work smart and maximize your earnings against the time and petrol cost, that’s good for you. Don’t have to share in public, there is no such thing as everybody work smart together. Without incentives drivers, cherry pickers won’t be able to survive. Without cherry pickers, there would be no drivers who will be willing to fetch the late night drinking crowd.

next topic pls

couscous

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Noah can do premium 6s. Grand scenic FC is like 15 to 17km/l I heard. Will save alot on fuel cost compared to Noah? Noah I think average 18km/l

never drove both before, but personally, i just like scenic design and it is very spacious

Last edited:

Cherryislife

Reaction score
Ya kana one open canopy lorry

Suprisingly the lorry looks ok

Diam diam rah

dont force me post my 1k earning ah

Posted from PCWX using Ti Kor Liang Ti Kor Cho

Diam diam? Don’t think just bcos you’re a regular here and you have a lot of allies, then nobody dare to call out your bs. 1k per day? Sure it is possible, but do it for 1 wk consistently then I will kneel on durian for you. With 1 day off, show me a 6k earnings for that week and it’s all justgrab, not 6s or 6s premium. Any experienced driver can earn 1k for 1 particular day, there’s so many ways to work around it, just work yourself into the ground for 24 hours and then rest for the whole of the next day or even get a twin brother or someone who takes the risk and uses your account to continue driving the rest of the 24hours, or optimise your AR and CR and at the end of the week, pick 1 day to cherry pick for 24hours to the max and still meet the 30/30 requirement, seriously if you really want to make this target possible, you can even accept and complete immediately all cash jobs without driving just to make your total look so amazing. Don’t be arrogant about one-off huat earnings, the really experienced drivers will be able to tell if it’s something realistic or not. I don’t ask for much, just 6days of not having a proper meal and sleep, earning 1k per day for 6 days. Prove that’s it’s possible, I take out from my own pocket another 1k give you.

georgemcics

Banned
Reaction score
What senic what noah

Just get a $50 car and drive gojek

Earn more than what 6s

1 2 3
3 2 1

Gojek gojek lumber wan!!!!

Posted from PCWX using Ti Kor Liang Ti Kor Cho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.